What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This guy deleted me and I would STILL climb him like a tree

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

I am sure they weren't offended, I am not attracted to you at all and I highly doubt you care.

Plus they said they wanted hot chicks.

.Look, the pic (which has been changed to reflect a rather handsome man) was not a good one, and for a website that FREQUENTLY has forum posts about, Hot, Not, Pass, Bang etc etc etc...I honestly didnt think my comment would be SO attacked. Was it a little douchy YES. Finest moment NO. But, if everyone wants to jump on the band wagon, go for it. I already apologized. Not gonna grovel. If you find me unattractive, GREAT! Maybe you guys should start a new forum about how unattractive you think I am. Honestly I dont care. I just feel bad for the OP of this awesome Topic as it has been (true to form) grossly derailed...

You must be new. MFP members are largely against negative shaming. No one expects you to be attracted to everything and everyone, that would be ridiculous. But to actually tell someone, completely at random, that you find them highly unattractive is an awful thing. Many people here are trying to improve their health, fitness, and physical appearance. So doing something like that is incredibly unkind. Admitting you were wrong and apologizing is a great step, but you need to understand why you were jumped on.

Dear Guy, Your Hot. SIncerely, Me

Well look at that..
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My selfish reason: to be hotter than my husband :-P
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I want to be a "hot mom" lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

I am sure they weren't offended, I am not attracted to you at all and I highly doubt you care.

.Look, the pic (which has been changed to reflect a rather handsome man) was not a good one, and for a website that FREQUENTLY has forum posts about, Hot, Not, Pass, Bang etc etc etc...I honestly didnt think my comment would be SO attacked. Was it a little douchy YES. Finest moment NO. But, if everyone wants to jump on the band wagon, go for it. I already apologized. Not gonna grovel. If you find me unattractive, GREAT! Maybe you guys should start a new forum about how unattractive you think I am. Honestly I dont care. I just feel bad for the OP of this awesome Topic as it has been (true to form) grossly derailed...

You must be new. MFP members are largely against negative shaming. No one expects you to be attracted to everything and everyone, that would be ridiculous. But to actually tell someone, completely at random, that you find them highly unattractive is an awful thing. Many people here are trying to improve their health, fitness, and physical appearance. So doing something like that is incredibly unkind. Admitting you were wrong and apologizing is a great step, but you need to understand why you were jumped on.

:flowerforyou: You are really pretty yourself. And love the goofy profile pic!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I want to look sexy for my husband and i wanna be a yummy mummy =)
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

Im really against shaming. I didnt see my comment for what it was. I get it and I've learned from it. Thanks
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

^This.

I find all the guys posting on this thread to be very attractive...
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    here is my selfish reason...I have 4 sisters who are all very pretty. I have always been the one with the widest hips (but smallest waist--go figure). I want to go to our family reunion in Oct and NOT have the biggest butt. Hahaha hows THAT for selfish.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm cheap. I have a whole closet full of clothes that I used to fit into but never had a reason too (lots of great dresses!) and now I have a job that requires me dress up once in a while so I gotta fit back into them!! :-)

Also I'm tired of the flab and my parents hounding me every time I see them (which is luckily only once or twice a year in terms of having to put up with that annoyance). I want a normal conversation with my parents, one that doesn't include them saying "have you tried lifting? Have you tried this diet or diet pill?"

Oh and the MOST important one: I want to look good on my wedding day :happy: I'm not engaged yet but it's inevitable, so I'm striving to reach my goal long before I have to go in for dress fittings
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    for the record, I think you are gorgeous @ pchesnut
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    My selfish reason... to be able to wear a bikini and to feel like the stares I get are because I'm hot. :D And to be thinner than my mother in law...lol
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    To look sexy af in a bikini (:

This is my reasoning. I just want to look sexy.
  • CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

:flowerforyou: You are really pretty yourself. And love the goofy profile pic!

No kidding, I just "Awwwed."

This was like watching something out of an afterschool special--- where actual resolution and everyone makes up at the end happens.
  • _countrygirl
    Options
    My selfish reason?

I want to look damn good (for me and my boyfriend - mostly me)! Tired of being self conscious anytime I have an outing!

On top of that, I too have smaller clothes in my closet, and I refuse to part with certain ones. Why buy a new wardrobe when I have the good stuff sitting right in front of me? :)
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    T & A
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    for the record, I think you are gorgeous @ pchesnut

awww...made my day. You are so sweet. Thank you!
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When I started in October it was because I was tired of feeling crappy about myself.

Now, I'm single for the first time in over 9 years and I want attention. Lots of attention. haha

*Edit because I forgot I can't swear lol
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Honestly? My husband had an affair.

After the initial hurt, I fell into depression.

Working out helped with the depression. It also was a way for me to burn through my hurt feelings and use the pain I felt as fuel. It was a negative experience for a while until I found positive results. I wasn't trying to 'stick it to' him or 'her', but I was punishing myself for not being 'good enough'.

Now I've found the strength to stand up for myself, love myself and know that I am good enough, if not for him, then at least for myself and our children.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i want ABS! i want to be the hot lady. not just pretty/cute/beautiful (all of which i'll take) but i want to be sizzling while i still can. abs, baby, abs!!!!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I had one ex tell me that he would never marry me until I looked "damn good in a bikini" and he couldn't love me until I "grew my hair out and lost a ton of weight". I had another ex work at a club and would always talk about the hot young things he saw while he was there. My reason is to go to the bar where that ex works and just watch his head turn and think this is what you could've had and hoping to see my other ex in passing and watch him do a double take.

I think you might need to date better men.

Oh no doubt in that one...