Humans are not designed to drink cows milk

Options

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Can I ask please - what is the deal about almond milk in particular when it has considerably less protein in it than soya or cow milk?

I think it's just personal preference, not just about protein. I just like the taste of it in cereal and smoothies but drink cow's milk too.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    @ kikicooks - thank you. I must say I do like the taste of almond milk just as a drink on its own or with muesli in the morning.
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Can I ask please - what is the deal about almond milk in particular when it has considerably less protein in it than soya or cow milk?

I use protein powder to add protein
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    so unnatural, do you think cows put out 1% and 2% milk? NO it's processed, probably with chemicals

I'll bet it even had chemicals when the cows put it out!!!

Yes from all the antibiotics and steroids

there are organic dairy farms as well.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

You should try adding protein powder to cow's milk.

*mind* *blown*
  • LAW_714
    LAW_714 Posts: 258
    Options

Whey protein or the seaweed based kind?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I agree humans do not need cow milk or meat! Live healthy and be healthy!

I prefer to live heallthy and be healthy while eating meat, cheese, eggs, and yogurt!
  • lilyaqha
    lilyaqha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, that fish in your avatar is NOT supposed to be out of water. Hypocrite.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    edited
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

As a person eating keto, I need meat. Lots and lots of meat. Don't assume that just because you don't need meat, that others don't either. Arrogant much?
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    ashamed to admit I am bumping to catch up on the roll over later.

Why does this thread have me so amused? :blushing:
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

As a person eating keto, I need meat. Lots and lots of meat. Don't assume that just because you don't need meat, that others don't either. Arrogant much?

I'm all for eating any kind of meat and drinking any kind of milk. As a matter of fact, if I could afford it, i would probably eat steak every day. That being said, why so mean? I think they're right that we don't NEED cow products. You sound hungry.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

I'm all for eating any kind of meat and drinking any kind of milk. As a matter of fact, if I could afford it, i would probably eat steak every day. That being said, why so mean? I think they're right that we don't NEED cow products. You sound hungry.

Not hungry at all actually. But a side effect of keto for the first week or two is irritability, so that could be it. But I just can't stand vegans who act all righteous and believe everything that PETA posts.....not saying the person I replied to is one of those people, but the arrogance got me miffed.
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Humans are not designed to eat apples because we aren't 15 feet tall. How is learning to milk cows any different than learning to graft trees?
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Humans are not designed to eat apples because we aren't 15 feet tall. How is learning to milk cows any different than learning to graft trees?

But we are designed to climb - ha-haa!
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Now I just want more icecream. That is gonna blow my calorie limit for today!!!:grumble:
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    What I saw was a good portion of pictures without context that could be sad or benign depending on the actual context.

Thinking for yourself does nobody any good. Now stop it and drink some SOY JUICE!

/I prefer almond never liked the taste of moocowmilk
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    What I saw was a good portion of pictures without context that could be sad or benign depending on the actual context.

Thinking for yourself does nobody any good. Now stop it and drink some SOY JUICE!

/I prefer almond never liked the taste of moocowmilk

Lewis Black fan, per chance?
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    I say everyone drink human milk, if we SO need milk... I bet that would gross you out! LMAO! Exactly. That's what I thought.

P.S. The apple comment is completely irrelevant. Apples don't grow 15 feet up and if you can't reach, look down.. there's plenty on the ground for you :laugh:

P.S.S. The fish comment calling the person a hypocrite... He never said don't eat fish. He said dairy's gross. That's all. So don't call people names for no reason... MMMKKKAAAY! As Mr. McKay would say :explode:

Now what's a krimpit... sounds really good! Is it made with dairy??
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    wow page 7 of two. Did anyone figure out what humans were designed for yet or is it still a working hypothesis?