Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i think I would like judd, but I cant understand a word he is saying.... they are all bad... I dislike Amanda the least

oh, and a shout out to dingo at hamsterwatch.com
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    ~~~~YAY !!! GUESS WHAT'S ON TONIGHT ?!?!? YAY !!! ~~~~~
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Does anyone know what time the late show comes on at? I missed today's show at 8pm :(

PLSSSSSSSSS

EDIT : NVM :(
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what time the late show comes on at? I missed today's show at 8pm :(

PLSSSSSSSSS

EDIT : NVM :(

havent checked this season but in the past you could catch up on episodes on CBS.com.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Amanda is putting a bigass target on her back, she better back off just a little.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Amanda is putting a bigass target on her back, she better back off just a little.

Agreed! :(
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    big-brother-15-GIF-13.gif

You were impressed, admit it...
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    big-brother-15-GIF-13.gif

You were impressed, admit it...

DID YOU SEE HER STOMACH AFTER THAT!?
    She literally had a food baby going on.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Totally agree.
    don't understand what her deal with Howie is.
    I mean hes not harming anyone she just needs to let whoevers H.o.h be H.O.H and stfu lol
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Totally agree.
    don't understand what her deal with Howie is.
    I mean hes not harming anyone she just needs to let whoevers H.o.h be H.O.H and stfu lol

I agree too although I really felt bad for her after Elyssa's catty comments about her choice of attire for McRae's birthday celebration.
  • Tenmidwest
    Tenmidwest Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Made ginamarie look like a fun date for a change.

Sad to admit, but love the show. rooting for my boy Howard.
  • stephendamour
    Options
    hoping they get Spencer out soon, like really soon.
    he is completely worthless in that house.
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Spencer is a top 3 player in the house and was running it like a week ago. How is he worthless...

BTW Big Bro fan here!
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Is not voting Aaryn out going to come back and bite them?
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Best season ever!
    I haven't watched since the Dr Will days, I usually root for the nice people, but he was just so funny and blatant about being manipulative.
    I loved Will. It was hilarious when he and Boogie would go in the Diary Room and "phone" each other about all the lies and manipulative deeds they had done through the week. Classic.
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My husband was trying to figure out what they were looking at last night because all of them were looking off to the left then they would look down at the wheel and throw their ball i thought at first they were looking at the outer part of the wheel but there is no way they were looking there from how their eyes were moving
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Not that I like Aaryn but it makes for an interesting week with her up hopefully she will put up spencer and howard - i hope amanda gets put up for mvp and would love to see amanda or spencer go home

not knocking howard i like him dont want him to go home but if you put up spencer u might as well put up his friend
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    amanda wanted howard out because he is a huge physical threat.

pretty funny that Aaryn won HOH... i really dislike her but she is really starting to play a good game.

Andy and Jessie are the worst of them all..biggest floaters of all time. and andy and helen are so increbily annoying..
  • AngelicValkyrie
    Options
    Anyone here as obsessed with the game/show big brother?
    my whole house watches it and even keeps up with big brother after dark.

whos your fave?
    whos do you loath!
    who do you want to win!?

I'll admit. I am totally obsessed.

IMO: In a perfect world Amanda and McCrae would be on the block. GinnaMarie would be America's MVp vote for nominee and Howard or Elissa would win HOH. I kind of like their game plays and want to keep the drama going strong.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Anyone here as obsessed with the game/show big brother?
    my whole house watches it and even keeps up with big brother after dark.

whos your fave?
    whos do you loath!
    who do you want to win!?

I'll admit. I am totally obsessed.

IMO: In a perfect world Amanda and McCrae would be on the block. GinnaMarie would be America's MVp vote for nominee and Howard or Elissa would win HOH. I kind of like their game plays and want to keep the drama going strong.

I totally agree with this one I am a huge Big Brother Fan I was so mad last year I went upstairs to bed to watch the last episode and fell asleep I wathced all season and missed the last show LOL