Friend request requirements

Options

Replies

• RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    To be my friend you need to be shredded as ****! diet must of consist of 100% chicken!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    none. Just don't be a ****!

Well. that puts me out.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Boob are always accepted. If they come with a smart *kitten* message or a dirty joke, then I'll probably marry them...

:angry:
    We're married!!

YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED???!!! WTF???!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How do you feel about polygamy?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm properly caffeinated, mildly intoxicated or otherwise in a relatively good mood.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Well, first you have to send me a message. After that, I will contact you and ask you to submit 3 references: 2 professional, and 1 personal. Then I will creep your porile and check what kinds of posts you make. I will scan your FL, and see if we have any friends in common. If so, I will PM each and everyone, and get a full detailing of every interaction that you have ever had with those people.

Finally, I will contact my buddies in the NSA, and get your real name, group affiliations, and your IP address. I will do a cursory google search, and check out your facebook page. From there I will log into my UNIX box, and ping you. I will get your exact address, and set up surveillance outside of your home, and watch you for 24 hours. When you go to work, I will break into your home, and gather samples of hair and such and analyze them in my mobile lab for a complete DNA breakdown. If the genetic makeup comes out ok, and you have not had any issues along the way, I will send you a PM welcoming you to my FL, and tell you my "real" first name.

As you can guess, it is a long tedious process. That's why I have 47 pending FRs right now.

Once you get into your FL, it gets kinda lonely when you move on to someone new.....just saying. Miss ya. :cry: :sad:

I's more that this is my busy season, and my time has shrunk smaller than my FL can handle. I'm just out and active alot in the summer. Give it a little while. Once the kids are back in school, etc. I will be able to give you more loving.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have one...no, two rules.

First, no Canadians from Nova Scotia.

Second, they must bust *kitten*.

Third, women only. I have enough guy friends and that's just weird. Unless it's Whierd, but he won't call me back.

I told you to leave a voicemail!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    A message is nice but not a deal breaker by any means.

What will initiate a delete is a friend request but not one comment after. I mean what was the point of the request? lol I think asking for a post here and there to prove you are alive is not unreasonable.
    I'm just to important to go to your page, you should feel special I give you the opportunity to post on mine!
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No requirement but I do delete after a period of inactivity.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola drinkers only.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I require them all to fill out a "Friend Qualification Application". It must be filled out completely. I then check their references, do a background check, request a drug test, talk to their kindergarten teacher, and check their credit score. If some skeleton's ain't found in their closet, they don't make the cut.

Seriously though, I usually give anyone a chance unless they send me weirdo messages. Unless they are flattering weirdo messages, those get automatic acceptance. If they say something clever, they get automatic acceptance. I clean my friend's list out regularly. If no communication is made or there is no connection, you get crapcanned.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I like the creepy messages. They amuse me to no end.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I request my friends to sing me songs and pet my hair. Also a message because I say dumb **** a lot and need to know what struck your fancy.
  • xmeganxtarax
    Options
    I guess I'm the jerk who has requirements. I like to keep my FL small so I want people who are fun, dedicated to their fitness, not whiners, can take me being a smart aleck and realize that life is not meant to be taken seriously 100 percent of the time. If they need constant validation or get their feelings hurt by constructive criticism, then they are in the wrong place.

Oh, and no jayhawks.

^this!! Minus the jayhawks part - not sure what that is.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm just to important to go to your page, you should feel special I give you the opportunity to post on mine!

blankstare.gif
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I accept everybody but I go through and delete ones that aren't active every couple of months.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Basically I get the NSA to do a full-everything check on them, then I usually decline after I see their horrors.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

^^^^^this^^^^^ Who cares life is short!! Ding dongs can get cut out later!! "COOL KIDS FOREVER"
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    I approve all requests, If I find them to be a pain in the *kitten* or VLCD they get the boot.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

This is exactly my thought on friend requests.