accept them all i have no hate
  • tonya3580
    tonya3580 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I accept anyone as long as as ur decent to me
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    No FR rules here... I don't send them out very often though and I clean out in actives every fortnight or so...
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I pretty much accept everybody and have yet to delete anyone unless they have deactivated. I don't accept if they start with "hey sexy."
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I only require that my friends, or future friends, be undercover Super Heroes. I only delete those that turn out to be Sidekicks. I mean, c'mon! You don't have to lie to kick it! xD
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my FL elite because I think of mfp as my "safe space" to go on about stuff that I can't talk to people IRL about. I also want to actually stay somewhat connected to the folks on my FL and remember who they are, ya know.

So that being said, a message is a must. And it can't just be "hey you're hot!" unless we already connected in the forums about something else.

I will unfriend people who lack critical thinking skills and if they are homophobic, racist, the usual no-no's.

I will send FR to people who impress me on some level- some just because they are mysterious, others funny, some are amazing fitness junkies who blow my mind. I feel lucky to have the FL I have.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    CC77 knows where it's at. I don't like deleting people after accepting so I try to prejudge as much as possible. ;) I don't get too many FRs so I usually am doing the picking.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I didn't think this bothered me until recently when I received a few & I had NO idea where the people found me. The other thing that irked me is after I accepted I'd post on said persons wall & get no reply. I'd leave it for a few days & comment - still nothing. So DELETE. This isn't a numbers game - maybe for some people it is. I prefer to have no more than 30 people & preferably peeps from where I live.

*SO after that ramble. I think a little message with the friend accept is polite...
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have no requirements but do prefer a little message included
  • lessele
    lessele Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you did not come across so hostile more people would accept??? Just saying, you kinda seem a little angry. I know if someone asks me to be friends, I usually accept. There are no requirements. :happy:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Nothing set in stone.
    I usually accept everyone and may delete later if needed. If there is no attached note and they look ~16 yrs old, I check their profile. I don't need a list full of scrawny 17 yr olds trying to be a size 0 or -2.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm quite selective of FR nowadays. I already have more people on my list than is comfortable to keep up with, so you better damn well impress me if you want in.

When my list was open, I preferred a message with FR, jusrt so I would know how you came across my profile and what attracted you to it. Other requirements are as follows

*No VLCD
    *Lifters preferred
    *Generally no one under 23, as young people are extremely annoying and probably wouldn't get along with me anyway.
    *No sluts
    * No whiners
    *No drama or butthurt-mongers
    *MUST have ability to differentiate loose vs. lose, and other 2nd-grade spelling skills
    *No friend collectors
    *No shakeology or detox people. I would just have too hard of a time NOT making fun of you.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    No requirements. I ask for a message from them just because I like to know the people on my newsfeed on a more personal level. If they don't message me then I'll just message them. :)
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Open diary. No complainers when I cuss.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    On my profile I ask them to send a little message on how they found me, but no one listens to me, and I accept it regardless lol.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I have a three page application which I require filled out in triplicate.
    After the bon fire I usually accept.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I usually accept everyone but I need to do my first clean out soon. I have some friends who aren't active anymore or are consistently eat under 1200 cals daily.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Noodz. Pretty simple.

Include them with the request.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have no requirements,, feel free to add me,, as long as it helps me on my goal & motivate me :)
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    They have to pass the rectal exam.
    Is it a practical, a theory or both?