Friend request requirements

Options

Replies

• Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I accept anyone then if they creep me out I delete :) A simple strategy for me lol

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

LMAO haha
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    The only ones I don't accept are the obvious ED's, and the random dudes with not a single male on their FL.
  • franceslynn
    franceslynn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to expand mine, so accept everyone :D After that I can weed it out if I need to.
  • pcpharr
    pcpharr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I pretty much accept whoever...unless they give off a creeper vibe lol
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    They have to pass various exams (both practical and theory) on ice creams, sarcasm, humour and perversity. Then there will be a boot camp to weed out the weak. I need to only have supermen/women on my list for the apocalypse, ya know. They must be able to run fast and far and bench 3x their weight.

In all seriousness, just a MSG is all I need. I accept 99% of fr with MSGs and even some without MSGs if we have mutual friends and I like the person. The question of who stays...now that will be a longer answer.
  • VegasTaxiDriver
    Options
    No requirements needed, lives in Las Vegas, add if you like
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The only thing I ask is that you're not a wingnut. I'm pretty easy going. :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    On a fitness website, where you will more than likely never meet anyone here, I don't think its really a big deal. Its not like you will ever really become 'friends' with anyone here.

I call horse puckey! I have more friends who I feel closer with on MFP than I do IRL. I may not have met nay of them, but I would if the opportunity ever presented itself.

I even know of people I see in the forums that I consider friends who aren't on my FL.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've never turned down a friend request. lol
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    What are YOUR requirements before accepting a friend? Does the person need to have a background check? Be fingerprinted? Do they need to send a message telling you how awesome they think you are? Pat you on the back a little? How much *kitten* kissing is required to decide if this person is worthy of being your friend?

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

Just curious what are your terms and conditions?
    …someday I’ll sit with the cool kids!

Background checks? No c'mon that's stupid!

Credit checks, of course! I mean who am I gonna mooch money off of?!

I've never turned down a request, and I only delete someone if they haven't been around for like 6 mos.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I like the creepy messages. They amuse me to no end.

I wanna raise a lot of cats with you and make sweaters with their fur. :love: :flowerforyou:

Creepy enough for you? Or do you want more?
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I tend to accept any friend request. A message is nice even if it's just hi. I'm pretty easy going and it takes a lot to offend me...a lot.

Although, maybe from now on I'll just ask for weird and/or creepy messages first.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    What are YOUR requirements before accepting a friend? Does the person need to have a background check? Be fingerprinted? Do they need to send a message telling you how awesome they think you are? Pat you on the back a little? How much *kitten* kissing is required to decide if this person is worthy of being your friend?

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

No offence OP but what you have written above makes you sound FAR more condescending than the person/people you are trying to have a dig at. It's not a popularity contest if that's what you're insinuating.

Some of us actually get meaningless adds and thus we require a brief reason why to fend off the 'creepers' as you American's say or the people that give SFA to your progress/performance.

With that attitude, you never will.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options

No offence OP but what you have written above makes you sound FAR more condescending than the person/people you are trying to have a dig at. It's not a popularity contest if that's what you're insinuating.

Some of us actually get meaningless adds and thus we require a brief reason why to fend off the 'creepers' as you American's say or the people that give SFA to your progress/performance.

Alex's transformation is complete:

43516285_6790_zps00c4d8e0.jpg
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

[/quote]

"No offense" taken...lol
    9 pages of comments and you are the only one who seems to have taken offense..
    Yes "us" Americans like to use the term creepers.
    I won't comment on the other assumptions you have made..
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Alex's transformation is complete:

43516285_6790_zps00c4d8e0.jpg

You passed my requirements!
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options

"No offense" taken...lol
    [/quote]

you Americans are all teh same. so quick to judge those who are early in their transformation. Maybe your the creeper. you ever think about that?
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

"No offense" taken...lol
    [/quote]

Yayah
    snl-popcorn-gif.gif
  • SoulEater7
    Options
    add me add me add me lol, everybody is welcome to be my friend, the more support, the better, anybody who spreads negativity will be removed though, the support is one of the reasons I'm on here :)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options

"No offense" taken...lol
    [/quote]

It's offence but anyway I don't give a f if you're offended or not I just found your little outburst pathetic as you're actually making the judgemental call and clearly don't understand that people's motives on here COULD be reasons outside of fitness. I for one get quite a few a day but I stipulated in my profile I ALSO bestow the same courtesy and write a little message. Rather than writing meaningless ****e which you have actually, understand why these requests are made in the first place. You're clearly patrolling this thread and getting off on everyone supporting you if you know the count. I'm not being racist by the way it was a term I wasn't familiar with; 98% of my friend list are American.

No don't.

Lol Zed you rubbed off on me :p