• Manuka
    Manuka Posts: 35 Member
    Love this post, thank you :happy:
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Thank you - very good advice!!!
  • sassyray
    sassyray Posts: 30 Member
    This is an awesome post!! I really agree with everything you said and I identify with that all or nothing mentality that has lead me to failure in the past, but I know that I will be successful this time because I'm easing myself into it and not beating myself up when I don't do things "perfectly" every day. Thanks for the post and the inspiration and showing us it can be done without deprivation!
  • dmdinfla
    dmdinfla Posts: 19 Member
    Very good! .................Everyone on MFP should read this at least once. :flowerforyou:
  • This is one of the most inspiring posts that I have ever read. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing.

1063779.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • shanelok
    shanelok Posts: 1
    wow!! im so inspired! hope i can be just like u :)
    just started out for a week wish to see result soon
    thanks for sharing :):)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    bump
  • volbal4me
    volbal4me Posts: 16
    Very Inspirational to read. Thank you for posting this so we can learn and see how someone can be successful when they put their heart and mind into it.. Thanks
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Fantastic post!! What an amazing journey you've been on. I think the most important message you sent is being patient with yourself. Thank you for the reminder. Congratulations on conquering such a huge lifestyle change. You are truly imspirational, especially after hearing you had baby #2. Good for you. Best wishes for good health and a full happy life:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey!! Thanks so much everyone!! I have been so busy with life changes....just a lot going on!! I just want to make sure to say how much I appreciate the feedback for this post!! And I hope it helps you all reach your goals as I did mine!

:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    I never get tired of reading this! Thank you so much for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    I wish there was a way to 'favorite' a topic or thread. This post would definitely be at the top of my fav list.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Thanks guys!! :heart:
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Thanks for sharing. This is very motivating and inspiring. :happy:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    This post was awesome ... too bad they don't tack it ... Well done Tam!
  • sandradoll
    sandradoll Posts: 5 Member
    That's awesome. Thanks for the tips, and congratulations on the weight loss.
  • Thanks so much!! I was actually looking for you here on MFP .... You're the reason I joined. I love it here because of all the people that want to offer encouragement and direction! This is the best post that I've ever read in the 4 wks I've been here! I love to encourage my friends, and now I have somewhere to direct them!! I'd be honored if you're still adding friends.

KIM
  • sb1619
    sb1619 Posts: 26 Member
    Wow. Thank you for the post.

It sounds so simple when you read it. Of course, we know it's not that simple to do. You are definitely inspiring.

I am going to try not to be so hard on myself. It hit home with me when you said you don't have to be perfect everyday. I tend to lose sight of that. When I have a bad day it's like i give myself an excuse to cheat for the entire day. One step at a time.

Thank you again for your help.
  • TAM that was great i totally agree i have joined here and trin to help some friends they do that when they eat wrong one day they think they should just give up i try to tell them no keep goin i lost 52 lbs 3 years ago and have kept it off i lost 3 clothes sizes and am so proud of me .... i still have 25 lbs i want to lose but it has been hard this time u have just got me started back tkz 4 the post it was great good luck to u and yours .... so u have lost over 100 lbs great job
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    This has got to be the best post I have ever read here! What an inspiration you are! Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!