show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Replies

• aba_luna
    aba_luna Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! Bump! Congratulations to all of those that achieved their goals. I just started today, but I was only able to do 9 minutes of the video. I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully I will have enough energy and will finish the video.
  • I started yesterday. I couldn't do as much of the video and was really disgusted with myself. lol Today, I still couldn't do all of the video, but I did more than yesterday. Baby steps. I'm getting there! I am very encouraged and motivated by all the pics. I really hope this helps me to stick to the 30 days. Congrats to you all! You look great!!! You are motivators for all of us!!!
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    I started yesterday. I couldn't do as much of the video and was really disgusted with myself. lol Today, I still couldn't do all of the video, but I did more than yesterday. Baby steps. I'm getting there! I am very encouraged and motivated by all the pics. I really hope this helps me to stick to the 30 days. Congrats to you all! You look great!!! You are motivators for all of us!!!

I also started yesterday. The photos are so encouraging and I am looking forward to finishing all 30 days.
  • mharriott1
    mharriott1 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started today! Lets see what happens... I'll take my pics today! Thanks to everyone who shared their before/afters... You have inspired me!
  • level 1 , day 2.. my body is so sore!
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Wow! Bump! Congratulations to all of those that achieved their goals. I just started today, but I was only able to do 9 minutes of the video. I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully I will have enough energy and will finish the video.

Keep at it, you can do it!
  • I got to day 4 of leave 1 and gave up. The pictures were so encouraging but I was so sore!! After just 4 days and felt I couldn't keep going. I had a long weekend off and now have even less until holiday, only 20 days to go!
    I don't think it will help much but I'm trying to get back on track tonight. Hopefully something may improve but defo not in 20 days. I let myself down and gutted!!
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    I got to day 4 of leave 1 and gave up. The pictures were so encouraging but I was so sore!! After just 4 days and felt I couldn't keep going. I had a long weekend off and now have even less until holiday, only 20 days to go!
    I don't think it will help much but I'm trying to get back on track tonight. Hopefully something may improve but defo not in 20 days. I let myself down and gutted!!

Don't be discouraged just because you only have 20 days! Your body will change faster than you think it will! I measured myself and two weeks after i started i lost 8 inches of my body! I did it everyday in those two weeks. You will definitely see a difference!
  • Great work everyone.really makes me want to try it but before I start is this an everyday thing or do I have a days break ? I usually just do 60 min cardio and 30min strength training everyday.
  • maggiejr4
    maggiejr4 Posts: 7 Member
    The boyfriend and I started yesterday. He's getting back into shape....I was never in shape, but he's a great inspiration to me.
    I made us a little paper chain with 10 rings in 3 colors for each level. Hopefully it'll be a good visual to keep us motivated to do the full 30 days - no excuses! Will post results pictures soon.
  • Freedomfromfat91
    Freedomfromfat91 Posts: 11 Member
    I have just begun 30 day shred and combining it with c25k, I'm finding it hard already but glad to know its worth it you look amazing well done!!
  • EAPTX
    EAPTX Posts: 42 Member
    I did 30-day shred for 6 days about 20 lbs ago. I realized at that point that it was seriously damaging my knees. They're old knees that I've abused with my weight. It wasn't the squats, because those aren't a problem for me. It was either the jumping jacks or the getting up and down off the ground constantly. I'm going to try it again but I'll modify it, maybe do a light jog instead of a jumping jack, or do all the ground work then do all the standing work or something. Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to solve it? My knees got really swollen when I tried it before.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    The boyfriend and I started yesterday. He's getting back into shape....I was never in shape, but he's a great inspiration to me.
    I made us a little paper chain with 10 rings in 3 colors for each level. Hopefully it'll be a good visual to keep us motivated to do the full 30 days - no excuses! Will post results pictures soon.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Here is my progress after only 8 days. No pounds lost but it down 5 inches. I also run 5-6 days a week.

mr74ax.jpg
  • Hiya :)

I will try not to give up!

I have done and I have even less time now about 15 days that I can exercise! I doubt my shape will change now but I will have to try this tonight!

Thank you for encouragement! xx
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    I finished 30DS on Wednesday and need to take my "after" photos yet. Will try to do so after work today. I lost 5.75" all over, including 1.5" off my stomach and 1.5" off my hips. I'm really pleased. I didn't really pay close attention to my diet until the last two weeks and that's when I finally started to see a difference in myself. I loved it! I'm taking a break though and moving on to T25 next - just did my first WO this morning. Good luck to everyone on 30DS!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm 25 years old
    5'7
    On day 1 of shred I was 191 lbs and now 186.2

My official results from 30 day shred
    Neck -.25"
    Chest -1"
    Waist -2"
    Hips -2"
    Butt -2"
    Thighs -2.75"
    Calves -.50"
    Arms -1.25"
    Total inch loss 11.75"
    Total weight loss 4.8 lbs

No other cardio exercises were done at the same time, other than walking some days and chores around the house.
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Im on day 27 (d7 lvl3), will post my before and afters when I finish.
  • geneawilleby
    geneawilleby Posts: 1 Member
    Did you ever finish it?? I'd like to see the end results because the ones in these pics were amazing!!
  • kelsbeckins
    kelsbeckins Posts: 26 Member
    I'm getting ready to do my 5th workout of level 1. I took a day off in the middle cause I was just too sore and know to let my muscles rest to avoid burnout. But already the results are amazing!!! I am combining the program with C25K (on week four) and I've already lost 2.5 pounds since I started!!
    (And i know that it isn't just water weight since I was already eating healthy, exercising vigorously, and drinking plenty of water before)

Do the 30 Day Shred!!! It Works! Can't wait to post my results! Wish I'd taken measurements though...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!