Why is this making me so sad?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well I was trying to find a replacement for you and I must say DO NOT GOOGLE 3 SLUTS GETTING TATTOOED

it was like a car wreck.... I couldn't look away!!
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :angry: :grumble:

literally is now overused as well. Thxalot.

You're literally welcome! :laugh:
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Getting noticed by sluts is the reason I am doing this!

So tired of being figuratively invisible! Come on, sluts! I'm waiting for you!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any slut shaming in Chocolate's post, not everyone thinks being a slut or looking slutty is bad :P

Any way you can get another business card from that tattoo parlor? If you looked at it all the time surely you remember who it advertised :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any slut shaming in Chocolate's post, not everyone thinks being a slut or looking slutty is bad :P

Any way you can get another business card from that tattoo parlor? If you looked at it all the time surely you remember who it advertised :wink:

Thanks pseudo but it was from Orange County, I rarely go there anymore and don't even know what precise city it was. I found the pic though and put it on my profile. Also someone offered to photoshop it with a better background. Let's see what happens. Maybe I can make it into a card printout.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    why are you so sad if you keep calling them sluts ?? why not say 3 girls in revealing clothing ?? its like when you see a girl prettier than you, and you call her a slut because you are jealous..a slut is a girl who has sex with a lot of guys..maybe girls too..3 girls tattooing each other arent sluts..

3 beautiful girls in revealing clothing who happen to have a body like I once did which I still beleive I can achieve and aspire to so would not use the word "slut" in a derogatory or hater or jealous way but only to indicate the type of behavior they seem ready for as I remember it from my not so distant past.

Is that better?

so you were a slut once ?? lmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just because a female has an awesome body, and wears skimpy clothes doesnt mean shes ready for that behavior..i tell ya what, if i had a body like that, i would show it off, not because im slutty, but because my body was awesome..doesnt mean im advertising for sex...my inspiration is my main pic..its just a woman in a bikini..not a slut, nor slutty behavior due to her revealing clothing..btw..thanks for this thread..it was quite amusing:drinker:
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    What's with all the discrimination against sluts? Some of my best friends are sluts.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    im sad i missed this thread earlier! I'm glad that you found the picture again MCD. :flowerforyou:

and to all the "slut" police that are on patrol in this thread: Obviously MCD was saying it in a passive endearing way much like when i say "hey b*tch!" to all my friends when i see them. Stop getting you panties in a knot & lighten the *kitten* up. Seriously... go worry about your calories or something else that is actually going to do something n actually make a difference in your life.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Bristling at "sluts".
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    im sad i missed this thread earlier! I'm glad that you found the picture again MCD. :flowerforyou:

and to all the "slut" police that are on patrol in this thread: Obviously MCD was saying it in a passive endearing way much like when i say "hey b*tch!" to all my friends when i see them. Stop getting you panties in a knot & lighten the *kitten* up. Seriously... go worry about your calories or something else that is actually going to do something n actually make a difference in your life.

thnks. :smile:
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

thnks. :smile:

anytime slut :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • etak17
    etak17 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's going on here, but I like their shoes.

Me too. And I have always been envious of women who are able to get their hair stick slick like the one on the left. I always get flyaways when I try to do that. I KNOW it's a matter of product but have no idea what kind?

Unfortunately, the product is Photoshop.