Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Aaryn may deserve it. she has really upped her game.

She didn't up her game, she just became more of a floater!

BB15, The Season of the Floater

(oh, and I took that whole "betrayal" thing was because Arryn was trying to get with Judd one night, and then Jessie was trying to get with him)

I'm at the point where I don't really like any of them anymore. I'm hoping for a big power play move, and they are all a bunch of sissy, tattle tales who roll on each other and then just do what Amanda and Helen tell them to.

ill ask you as well :) do you watch BBAD or any of the live feed clips?
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am so disappointed 3 evictions in a row and they still refuse to put Amanda out of this house - And this week with the HOH who it is no way he will put up Amanda so she will slide past another week .... Praying Elissa or Helen get HOH next week and split up that couple
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    All I want to know is since when do they let couples remain in this house

They should be splitting up McCranda, Splitting up Elissa and Helen(not that i want them to) and splitting up GM and Aaryn

AND OH YAH just when I was starting to like GM again she goes and spews out garbage and makes a stab at Candice for being adopted

Yah I cant wait to see what their families think about how crappy they are
    And tell you what AMANDA is no better then Aaryn or GM making that nasty Sheniqua comment
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    this years group sucks. Why does every vote have to be unanymous? You guys should follow the tweets of past houseguests...they all hate this years group cause nobody has taken any risks whatsoever. if i was in the house and I knew the votes were going to be unanymous I'd vote a different way just to stir the pot a little. nobody would know who did it.
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    Yah I think this by far has been the worst season
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options

(oh, and I took that whole "betrayal" thing was because Arryn was trying to get with Judd one night, and then Jessie was trying to get with him)

I'm at the point where I don't really like any of them anymore. I'm hoping for a big power play move, and they are all a bunch of sissy, tattle tales who roll on each other and then just do what Amanda and Helen tell them to.

Just tell us what you know...or what you think you know
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I agree as well about this season's cast being a real disappointment. There's nobody you just can't help but like. No "greats" like Will, Boogie or Ian who, love 'em or not, they were at least entertaining. Now it's just a bunch of whiners. McCrae has a chance to rise above and be that great underdog people like to champion for if he can stop being Amanda's thong for 5 minutes. But like Julie said, one member of the jury may come back. There's still hope for Judd and the bear shirt!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

Just tell us what you know...or what you think you know

if you watch or follow that stuff you can see Aaryn is aware of most of whats going on in the house and is working the angle as she sees fit.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i hate when somebody wins HOH and they just hand over their power to someone else (ahem, Andy!) ... totally lame dude !! there's never a good time for you to make a BIG move ... if only Jessie won !! she could've shook up the house for sure !!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i want somebody to target the queen bee's in the house:

helen & amanda
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

helen & amanda

only people that will do that it seems are those two people.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    this years group sucks. Why does every vote have to be unanymous? You guys should follow the tweets of past houseguests...they all hate this years group cause nobody has taken any risks whatsoever. if i was in the house and I knew the votes were going to be unanymous I'd vote a different way just to stir the pot a little. nobody would know who did it.

So much this. I am finding it incredibly hard to like any of the house guests this year. They are all basically floaters. The people making the moves can't win any competitions and the people who are winning the comps are too afraid to make any moves. Ridiculous.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

So much this. I am finding it incredibly hard to like any of the house guests this year. They are all basically floaters. The people making the moves can't win any competitions and the people who are winning the comps are too afraid to make any moves. Ridiculous.

SWISH!

That is exactly it (and I've been saying for weeks, someone needs to throw a vote a different way, just to freak people out!

And YES, I do watch BBAD, and I still hate Aaryn and feel she needs to sit down, shut up, and just be pretty in the Jury House.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    why did Helen vote out two of her allies instead of Amanda? Why does everyone just votes how the house wants? and why has nobody thought to separate mccranda? just end this season and hand Amanda the check
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

helen & amanda

Helen tried to get Amanda and McCrae up this week-- but she's only good with that idea if she convinces someone else to put them up...nobody is willing to make a big move this season. Its the season of the floater.
  • stephendamour
    Options
    GM is quite possibly the most annoying BB player EVER.
    I cannot STAND that woman.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

SWISH!

That is exactly it (and I've been saying for weeks, someone needs to throw a vote a different way, just to freak people out!

And YES, I do watch BBAD, and I still hate Aaryn and feel she needs to sit down, shut up, and just be pretty in the Jury House.

Someone in the house needs to go to the diary room, look into the camera and say "America- this season is awful. I know you want a risk taker and I know someone has to make a big move. Therefore, I appoint myself America's Choice. I will vote against the house every single time just to cause mass hysteria because I know that is what America would want me to do." lol
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

yeah, Im a jersey boy and she lays it on thick...she is overplayiing the jersey thing.
  • stephendamour
    Options

yeah, Im a jersey boy and she lays it on thick...she is overplayiing the jersey thing.

that has to be an act though right? like you said, its laid on so thick.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

that has to be an act though right? like you said, its laid on so thick.

Some people actually are like that, but I think she tries too hard. She makes me laugh cause she talks tough but the smallest things make her cry.