I'm not mean, but I dont accept male friend request!!!

Options

Replies

• __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    beautiful 20-something year old women?
    But that's you!

And that's why these dudes with friends list of only beautiful 20-something year old women creep me out. Like, we all know why you want to "friend" us... it has nothing to do with getting advice on your food diary....

Is that why you keep telling me no?
  • xmeganxtarax
    Options
    well+alrighty+then.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I also don't accept requests from men... the ones who are 55 years old, balding, married... and have a friend's of 300 or so beautiful 20-something year old women?

DECLINED!

I'm here for health and fitness, not pervs. There's enough of those in real life, thanks.

So if a guy is 55 years old, bald, and married he's automatically a perv?'

So if a guy is younger than 55 years old, with hair, and has a gf or single, he's not a perv at all.

Seems legit.

If his friend list is 300 profile shots of only 20-year-old boobs, legs, and flat stomachs, I'd say so.

So I guess my advice to pervy old men is to add as men half-naked men so it dilutes your friends list a bit, makes your perviness a bit less glaring.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    So, are you saying I should stop sending them?
    Just send them my way
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Are you posting this from 1955? Who uses the word "cats" as a euphemism for men?

Maybe he's a fan of Sammy Davis, Jr. lol.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I also don't accept requests from men... the ones who are 55 years old, balding, married... and have a friend's of 300 or so beautiful 20-something year old women?

DECLINED!

I'm here for health and fitness, not pervs. There's enough of those in real life, thanks.

So if a guy is younger than 55 years old, with hair, and has a gf or single, he's not a perv at all.

Seems legit.

If his friend list is 300 profile shots of only 20-year-old boobs, legs, and flat stomachs, I'd say so.

Okay. so it's okay if he's 54 and younger, with hair, and stuff, right? Why only 55? Seems an odd # to claim as pervy. Is that the max age you'll date?
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    The responses on this thread are killing me. LOL. K Serz, yours is the best one yet. lmao!

I should remove you as a friend cause your shirt is off

Okay, I'm really a woman. I had an operation. lol.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    The responses on this thread are killing me. LOL. K Serz, yours is the best one yet. lmao!

I should remove you as a friend cause your shirt is off

Okay, I'm really a woman. I had an operation. lol.

Ok we're cool then
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just send them my way

I wouldn't want you to choke on them now..
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    And that's why these dudes with friends list of only beautiful 20-something year old women creep me out. Like, we all know why you want to "friend" us... it has nothing to do with getting advice on your food diary....
    Point taken, I suppose I can't relate; but, that doesn't mean you aren't absolutely correct.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options

DECLINED!

Seems legit.

Okay. so it's okay if he's 54 and younger, with hair, and stuff, right? Why only 55? Seems an odd # to claim as pervy. Is that the max age you'll date?

LOL

You're turning out to be just as weird as the OP...

Yes, I picked 55, balding and married because it "means something". It's not like I would have picked an arbitrary number as an example based the most recent creep who tried to add me yesterday just to illustrate my point. (insert rolling eyes smiley)

And no, I would never date anyone over 55... my dad is 55..... ewwwwwwww
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Just send them my way

I wouldn't want you to choke on them now..
    Lol

It takes talent to do that!:wink:
  • blaxican26
    Options
    Bump
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    When I saw the topic, I figured it was started by a woman.

Now I don't know what to think.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

DECLINED!

Seems legit.

Cool. I have 10 more years until I am a perv.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

I think that's a bit weird, but to each his own. I get motivated by associating with people that are doing great things. Much of what is on my news feed is not only the usual 'wtg!" and "great job!", but also great ideas, training strategies, etc. I doubt that I'd get all the great info and ideas if I just surrounded myself with men just because they're the opposite sex. Do you only have women friends outside of MFP? Do you have a special membership at Curves so you can make it through your workouts?

And more interestingly, what's the point of your post?
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<< This is my give a damn look.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

DECLINED!

Seems legit.

LOL

Yes, I picked 55, balding and married because it "means something". It's not like I would have picked an arbitrary number as an example based the most recent creep who tried to add me yesterday just to illustrate my point. (insert rolling eyes smiley)

I'm weird like the OP for questioning your selectiveness? But the OP isn't questioning others selectiveness, but rather being selective and making weird statements....rather like you so.....
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options

DECLINED!

Seems legit.

LOL

People have preferences. I have no problem with yours. I will say that at 46, I feel a little awkward getting FR from 19,20 year old girls.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

The bold part makes you sound like a serial killer....

Ha!!