Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Replies

• allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    hey everyone! hope you all had a good week! work was stressful the last couple days, but even with that i was able to get outta my funk, and weighed in at 173.5 today... officially put me at the 20lbs lost mark!!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Grrrr stayed the same again for the second week running!
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Happy Monday, gals!

Sorry I've been MIA this week, I've been super busy at work and just got lots going on in general these days (principal stressor--studying for the GRE--YIKES!)

Anyhow, congratulations to everyone on all of their successes this week, and many THANKS for sharing the site with all of the beautiful dresses--talk about motivation!, as well as the blog--talk about inspiration! Wow, I'm cheesy as hell this morn....not enough sleep.

I weighed in at 140.0 this morning! Down 2.5 lbs from last week. I'm not really sure how that happened, as I didn't do anything out of the ordinary last week, but I'll take it!

Have a great week ladies!

-Mallory
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    133.0 is the new weight. think Im down .4 or .6. could be better...could be worse
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Morning Beautiful Girls!

Weighed in at 159.5 this morning for a loss of 1.5 lbs this week.

It could have possibly been more.....but I think I drank my weight in alcohol lastnight! :laugh:
    We had fun. A guy at the bar bought me a shot and the bartender asked me if I was single!! woo hoo! The attention was nice! :bigsmile:

Have a great Monday Ladies!

Dani
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Hey ladies would it be possible for me to join this group?? Looks like everyone gives each other great support and motivation - just what I need!

I started exercising in May at 203 pounds, I'm now at 181 pounds, and ideally I'd love to get to 140-150 pounds before my birthday next April. I'm not hitting 25 still being fat!

1878767.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I weighed in at 149.8; I lost very little but at least I'm moving in the right direction. :)
  • 193.4 for me today.... Not good, especially after weighing in at 191 all week. I know its too much, but I am determined to be under 190 next week... I am sick of being so close, and yet so far away.... Good luck to the rest of you girls!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    So far, so good! Whoohoo!!
  • Still at 160. Those darn weekends kill me!! I've gotta get it moving, I've got a wedding coming up for a friend and I totally want to buy a new dress!!
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    I didn't lose anything. :( Well, at least I didn' t gain!!! I am going to do so much better this week! Went to the grocery store last night, so now i have healthy meals for the entire week. YAY! Being prepared definitely keeps me from making mistakes!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    hey there! 154.8! finally shifted something...my choices havn't been incredible, but I Have been eating in moderation, I guess :flowerforyou:

Well done everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609

Sorry I haven't been on much! when the weekends come I'm usually hanging out w/ the hubs & the family, hanging out w/ friends or doing homework =)

Well this past week didn't expect to see a big weight loss like I usually do because I know I didn't drink as much water as I usually do all week and being sick.
  • RachVR6
    Weigh-in's are looking fabulous so far!!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    I'm going to use yesterday's weight because I've got a hormonal shift going on today and I'm up when I was down all last week, so I'm calling this morning an unhappy fluke.

CW: 137.6

I don't know how strenuous my workouts will be for the next two weeks. We're trying to get pregnant and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today, so I may go back to walking after a week of doing videos with crazy women who think I should be able to jump squat and lunge. :laugh: Hopefully, my weight won't go up as a result.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Good morning Lovely Pin-Ups!

Congrats to all the ladies with losses this week! Nicely done.

It is amazing how our encouragement makes a difference.

I have managed to stay the same, with TOM here I will take it. 141 lbs.

I had a great weekend and so proud of my run yesterday with my daughter and family. I posted about it under the Success section.

Rach - love the new photo! You look hot chiquita!

Dani - Congrats on making it to the 150's!

Anyone have any ideas for challenges or goals this week that we can help one another with?

Karen
  • RachVR6
    I'm back down in the 173's, which is the lowest I've gone since gaining all this weight. So close to the 160's!

My bf and I plan on running again tonight. :happy:
  • 211 for me
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Down to 151.4 after a week of sitting at 153-4, and that's my lowest MFP weight! Just a couple more pounds and I'll be at my lowest weight since hitting puberty! I told that to a friend recently, and she was very shocked. "Is that healthy? Wasn't that a long time ago?" I just smiled and told her that she underestimated how long I've been overweight!

I've noticed a bunch of people starting C25K, and I want to encourage people to stay with it! I'm starting my last week tonight, and I have LOVED it! There were lots of times I had no desire to go run, and even a few runs where I felt miserable while running, but it's definitely worth it! Next week, I'll start my 10-week training program for my first 5k in December.
  • Wish I could have joined this but had a baby not even 5 weeks ago. I'll keep an eye out to see if yall do it again. I'm an artist and have painted a lot of old fashioned pin up girls. So adorable! Have you seen www.pinupgirlclothing.com? It's my goal to be able to wear something from there and look hooot! Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.