Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! hope you all had a good week! work was stressful the last couple days, but even with that i was able to get outta my funk, and weighed in at 173.5 today... officially put me at the 20lbs lost mark!!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Grrrr stayed the same again for the second week running!
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, gals!

Sorry I've been MIA this week, I've been super busy at work and just got lots going on in general these days (principal stressor--studying for the GRE--YIKES!)

Anyhow, congratulations to everyone on all of their successes this week, and many THANKS for sharing the site with all of the beautiful dresses--talk about motivation!, as well as the blog--talk about inspiration! Wow, I'm cheesy as hell this morn....not enough sleep.

I weighed in at 140.0 this morning! Down 2.5 lbs from last week. I'm not really sure how that happened, as I didn't do anything out of the ordinary last week, but I'll take it!

Have a great week ladies!

-Mallory
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    133.0 is the new weight. think Im down .4 or .6. could be better...could be worse
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Morning Beautiful Girls!

Weighed in at 159.5 this morning for a loss of 1.5 lbs this week.

It could have possibly been more.....but I think I drank my weight in alcohol lastnight! :laugh:
    We had fun. A guy at the bar bought me a shot and the bartender asked me if I was single!! woo hoo! The attention was nice! :bigsmile:

Have a great Monday Ladies!

Dani
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies would it be possible for me to join this group?? Looks like everyone gives each other great support and motivation - just what I need!

I started exercising in May at 203 pounds, I'm now at 181 pounds, and ideally I'd love to get to 140-150 pounds before my birthday next April. I'm not hitting 25 still being fat!

1878767.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kristin77
    Options
    I weighed in at 149.8; I lost very little but at least I'm moving in the right direction. :)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    193.4 for me today.... Not good, especially after weighing in at 191 all week. I know its too much, but I am determined to be under 190 next week... I am sick of being so close, and yet so far away.... Good luck to the rest of you girls!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So far, so good! Whoohoo!!
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Still at 160. Those darn weekends kill me!! I've gotta get it moving, I've got a wedding coming up for a friend and I totally want to buy a new dress!!
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I didn't lose anything. :( Well, at least I didn' t gain!!! I am going to do so much better this week! Went to the grocery store last night, so now i have healthy meals for the entire week. YAY! Being prepared definitely keeps me from making mistakes!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    hey there! 154.8! finally shifted something...my choices havn't been incredible, but I Have been eating in moderation, I guess :flowerforyou:

Well done everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options

Sorry I haven't been on much! when the weekends come I'm usually hanging out w/ the hubs & the family, hanging out w/ friends or doing homework =)

Well this past week didn't expect to see a big weight loss like I usually do because I know I didn't drink as much water as I usually do all week and being sick.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Weigh-in's are looking fabulous so far!!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I'm going to use yesterday's weight because I've got a hormonal shift going on today and I'm up when I was down all last week, so I'm calling this morning an unhappy fluke.

CW: 137.6

I don't know how strenuous my workouts will be for the next two weeks. We're trying to get pregnant and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today, so I may go back to walking after a week of doing videos with crazy women who think I should be able to jump squat and lunge. :laugh: Hopefully, my weight won't go up as a result.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Lovely Pin-Ups!

Congrats to all the ladies with losses this week! Nicely done.

It is amazing how our encouragement makes a difference.

I have managed to stay the same, with TOM here I will take it. 141 lbs.

I had a great weekend and so proud of my run yesterday with my daughter and family. I posted about it under the Success section.

Rach - love the new photo! You look hot chiquita!

Dani - Congrats on making it to the 150's!

Anyone have any ideas for challenges or goals this week that we can help one another with?

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm back down in the 173's, which is the lowest I've gone since gaining all this weight. So close to the 160's!

My bf and I plan on running again tonight. :happy:
  • emilysparey
    Options
    211 for me
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Down to 151.4 after a week of sitting at 153-4, and that's my lowest MFP weight! Just a couple more pounds and I'll be at my lowest weight since hitting puberty! I told that to a friend recently, and she was very shocked. "Is that healthy? Wasn't that a long time ago?" I just smiled and told her that she underestimated how long I've been overweight!

I've noticed a bunch of people starting C25K, and I want to encourage people to stay with it! I'm starting my last week tonight, and I have LOVED it! There were lots of times I had no desire to go run, and even a few runs where I felt miserable while running, but it's definitely worth it! Next week, I'll start my 10-week training program for my first 5k in December.
  • dolliesnlollies
    Options
    Wish I could have joined this but had a baby not even 5 weeks ago. I'll keep an eye out to see if yall do it again. I'm an artist and have painted a lot of old fashioned pin up girls. So adorable! Have you seen www.pinupgirlclothing.com? It's my goal to be able to wear something from there and look hooot! Can't wait!