show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• jcreazy
    jcreazy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 level 2 and haven't lost anything yet :sad: must be doing something wrong :cry: I'm so disappointed!

Truthfully, alot of people that do 30DS don't lose weight. They do however lose inches which is what you should be looking at.
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay, you people have sold me. You all look fantastic!! I'm ordering it right now.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! This pics are amazing. I want to try. How long are the workouts?
  • woodwell28
    Options
    Wow! This pics are amazing. I want to try. How long are the workouts?

27 minutes incl warm up and cool down xxx
  • ashleighmorgan5209
    Options
    I finally have a DVD remote so I can start this after it sitting on my shelf for 12 days!
    I'm going to do level 1 first thing of a morning, level 2 in the evening for 7 days and 20 minutes skipping as I need to do a bit before I go away in 7 days, I know it's going to be hard, I'm going to ache but seeing people's results make it seem worthwhile
  • PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Not convinced by this. No point doing it if it all goes back when you stop.

Isn't that like anything though? Seems like a pretty bad attitude to have if you ask me...

I would agree, and why would you stop working out? There are hundreds of workout videos to do to keep up with your toning. Stopping just never occurred to me.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have the 30ds and have never completed it, seeing all the amazing results i think i need to dust off the dvd and complete it!!! Nice job all

me too!!!!!!!

DITTO !!! I willsay when I did it 2 years ago I lost, I like you need to get the dvd out and try again.
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to get back to this workout. You all look awesome!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to get back to this workout. You all look awesome!

You should! It's great and it works, just be sure to take before pics and measurements...oh and ignore that lying box called the scale ;)
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You guys motivate me! I can't wait to have my after picture, too. :-)
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just startedoday!! well technicaly yesterday seeing at its 3:18am, lol. Iv been running for a while and got stuck at 158 lbs so i wanted to try something different. Gonna take pictures tomorrow, cant wait to see how i am after every level!
  • sojazzi22
    Options
    20ft8x5.jpg

these are my day 1 to day 15 results cant wait for day 30
    i just added zumba cardio every other day and eat 1200 calories a day
  • enks07
    enks07 Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow, amazing results. I'm on day 22 and somehow I don't see any results. :(
    I will take pictures on my last day, maybe I just don't see the results myself.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    20ft8x5.jpg

these are my day 1 to day 15 results cant wait for day 30
    i just added zumba cardio every other day and eat 1200 calories a day

Wow that's amazing! I just bought the DVD yesterday and seeing your results makes me excited to start!
  • sherrycaicos
    Options
    Started yesterday! Yes she's a little dry but it's only 20 min!!!! I'm so loving the 20 min vs the 45 min DVDS - Who doesnt have 20 min!?! And yes I was sweating like a pig!
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level one of 30DS...before I started doing this dvd I thought I would find level 1 easy because I was working out daily on high incline on the treadmill and also the stair master and elliptical but though I've been losing weight I wasn't doing enough cardio or weights and struggle with the jumping jacks and butt kicks lol...I found this dvd to be challenging and not boring whatsoever since it's only 20 minutes long...though the 20 minutes sometimes feel longer...I was sore on day 1 and 2 but by 3 feeling better and actually did 50 jumping jacks and used free weights at the gym this morning after being on the stair master for a 1/2 hour...I am doing the 30 DS in addition to my other workout hoping to lose the weigh faster and of course portion control is so important!
    I definitely sweat too:smile:
    Good luck to everyone who tries it!
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this post still going! I almost made it through a few months ago but life got in the way. I'm back at it again, only on level 1, but determined to make it through this time. Good luck everyone! Its worth it!
  • orly99
    orly99 Posts: 8
    Options
    I've been on it for a little over 2 weeks and loving it... well not initially cos the first few days was a killer - I've never exercised before so my body took a beating and I was completely drenched in sweat (gross). My endurance and stamina has definitely improved and my clothes have become a slightly looser.

I even persevered during when I had the flu, recovering from a fever. I took a couple of days off in total, just to let my body rest but replaced it with 4-6k walks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!