Anyone doing Thursday weigh in?

Options

Replies

• Hova1914
    Hova1914 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hi! i weigh in on thursdays too, so i figured i'd join the group. hope it's not "girls only" cuz i havent really seen any guys post here. anyways, here goes:

SW: 207
    LW: 198
    CW: 195.8
    GW: 170

so 2.2 pounds lost since last week's weigh in, 11.2 total pounds lost and 21.2 pounds to go. GO ME!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone: Stayed exactly same this week as last week.
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LisaKC I had been gaining and losing the same pound for 3 months!!! I finally broke that cycle this weigh-in. Keep up the good work.
  • rachel2011
    Options
    Hi everybody! Weigh in tomorrow so I just wanted to say good luck! I feel really nervous, I have a really naughty weekend with loads of food and drink and no exercise at all and I am dreading that it will come back to haunt me when I stand on those scales...
    Looking forward to hearing everyones news!!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I too weigh in on Thursdays! It's my day off usually. I had a rough week and was headed for a gain, so I thought, but I was pleasantly surprised thsi morning!

I weighed in 1.3lbs less than last week!! YEAH!
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Good morning, my Thursday peeps. This week I lost 0.5 pounds. This is good, considering the amount of wine I drank over the weekend! :drinker:
  • katzpawz
    Options
    Hi to all!

I weigh in on Mondays and Thursdays. Knowing over the weekend that I'll be facing the scales on Monday helps keep me motivated to stay on my meal plan, but I actually record Thursday's weight. It may be silly, but it works for me!

I had an injury to my achilles tendon a few months ago, followed by surgery in early July. I felt very discouraged as my exercise routine had to be suspended while I recovered from the surgery. I've been out of the cast for about a month, and I've been able to resume walking (just short distances) this past week. So I decided it was time to get back on the scales.

During my recovery period, I made a conscious effort to watch my calorie intake (mostly being careful about portion sizes). The good news is I was down another 9 pounds! I was so excited.

So, I've got renewed motivation to continue following my meal plan and adding the exercises back slowly (as the surgeon advised). There's still a chance that I'll come close to my goal for the year by the end of December, in spite of being laid up for several weeks!
  • Hova1914
    Options
    weigh in went down today. and when i say down, i mean DOWN!

SW: 207.0
    LW: 195.8
    CW: 191.8!!!!
    GW: 170.0

so 4 pounds lost since last week's weigh in, 15.2 total pounds lost and 21.8 pounds to go. that's right. i'm a badazz *george jefferson walks around the room* :-)
  • pitapocket
    Options
    same as the previous two weeks.
  • LisaKC
    Options
    WTG katzpawz & hova! Hova, you crack me up! Gotta love George Jefferson!
  • aquavitae30
    Options
    Wow, awesome results Hova, I can totally see you strutting around lol.

I'm down a pound, and I'm not expecting much next week since I am planning on having some VERY good food for my birthday this weekend. But hopefully afterwards I'll start seeing 2-3 pounds again! Congrats for all the hard work we've put in!
  • JustJudy
    Options
    SW inital MFP weight 156
    LW 138.4
    CW 138.8

up .4 but I'm still happy because this is not the best time for me to be weighing myself! !:blushing:
  • hsquared87
    Options
    Okay, so I've been absent for a while but that's because I have been so upset about how my weight loss had been going. well I'm back and I'm happy to say I lost 2 lbs this week. That means I only have 6 more lbs to go towards my first weight loss goal!

I hope everyone had a great week!
  • LisaKC
    Options
    According to my trusty scale, I gained 4 pounds in a week. This seems almost impossible to me. We've been out of town for most of that time, and I suspect the eating out (despite mostly good choices and plenty of exercise) has resulted in massive sodium. So I'm not freaking out for now. I'll drink plenty of water and see if this resolves itself. If it doesn't, I'll freak out next week. :laugh:
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have GREAT news. Today Sept 30 - I weigh 165.0, yay! I have been cleansing, so a lot of the weight loss is a result of my 10 day cleanse. However, this is great motivation for me to keep going at it hard! love ya'll.
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    Hello all! Haven't weighed for the past 2 Thursdays hoping to make good if not great progress... Nope, not the case.

LW: 185
    CW: 185.4
    GW: 160
  • rachel2011
    Options
    Lisa - really sounds like it is probably sodium retention - I doubt you can have put on 4lb in one week. Good luck wth the next weigh in.
  • Hova1914
    Options
    great job hsquared. i hope this week you're that much closer to your 1st weight loss goal.

^5 @ hips! that's 4 pounds down from the 9th! what IS cleansing anyways? i might want to give it a try if it works that well.

here's my results:

SW: 207.0
    LW: 191.8
    CW: 191.8
    GW: 170.0

so 0 pounds lost/gained since last week's weigh in (which is an acheivement considering how i've been eating the last 5 days), 15.2 total pounds lost and 21.8 pounds to go. I got a tape measure last week and I'm down an inch on my waist and hips, so I am still making progress. all things considered, not a bad week
  • pitapocket
    Options
    Same as last week 132.2, which is okay as I'm trying to keep my weight between 130 and 133 pounds.
  • JustJudy
    Options
    SW inital MFP weight 156
    LW 138.8
    CW 138.4

This may be my new healthy weight. :ohwell: