Post ur before & after/current photo & how much u have lost.

Options

Replies

• jktrixie
    jktrixie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys are all such inspirations! mg720, you look amazing in that bikini!
  • millionairesstv
    millionairesstv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous well donexx:smile:
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Update pic. Took the current pic on Friday.

1175476_417509515035099_1027764654_n.jpg

OMG Ur the definition of INSPIRATION!! congratulations on the weight loss!!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Starting weight training seems to be making all the difference. Not a huge difference yet, but I am proud of the progress so far.

2i11q9d.jpg

This to me is fabulous...congrats
  • EmAnCiNaS
    EmAnCiNaS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) here are some of my before pictures (i was around 208-210 at my heaviest)

2a9y981.jpg

28tbyth.jpg

344s9hk.jpg

and here i am now in maintenance ranging from 123 on a fantastic day -125 on a normal day (my goal weight was 125 through out this entire journey and i reached it a little over a year ago right before my wedding)

2ln7j1l.jpg

snp09c.jpg

509c7.jpg

Hay dios Mio!!! You look awesome!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) here are some of my before pictures (i was around 208-210 at my heaviest)

2a9y981.jpg

28tbyth.jpg

344s9hk.jpg

and here i am now in maintenance ranging from 123 on a fantastic day -125 on a normal day (my goal weight was 125 through out this entire journey and i reached it a little over a year ago right before my wedding)

2ln7j1l.jpg

snp09c.jpg

509c7.jpg

Wow. That's incredible. Congrats to you. You look amazing. What a transformation.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dat abs.
  • HannahMZ
    HannahMZ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    jqLPjV8.jpg

I still have about 20 lbs more to go to reach my final goal, but I am now the lightest I have been since I was in high school! I am about 5'8" and I hope to reach 160 before my sister's wedding next fall.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    5'8, HW: 210lbs, CW: 151lbs

Nov 6, 2012, 200 lbs
    2955uds.jpgadjhic.jpg
    June/July
    2qu18cy.jpgfnwff9.jpg
    Oct vs July
    2zhk1h2.jpgsg673m.jpg
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    5'8, HW: 210lbs, CW: 151lbs

Nov 6, 2012, 200 lbs
    2955uds.jpgadjhic.jpg
    June/July
    2qu18cy.jpgfnwff9.jpg
    Oct vs July
    2zhk1h2.jpgsg673m.jpg

Amazing transformation in such a short time! You look fab!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation in such a short time! You look fab!

Thank you very much! It's been an awesome 10 months of healthy eating and exercising! 59 down, ~11 to go.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Starting weight training seems to be making all the difference. Not a huge difference yet, but I am proud of the progress so far.

2i11q9d.jpg

Thank you! =)
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Heres a new one. 277 lbs vs. 154 lbs.

null_zps0bf07261.jpg
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I've lost over 60 lbs total. SW = 245. CW = 180

47550353_5324.jpg
  • gsxrholly
    Options
    Sw: 199, Cw: 157 Gw:140/145 started in April after a disgusting blood work up and I feel AMAZING! Great work everyone!

sz79xz.jpg
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options

2a9y981.jpg

28tbyth.jpg

344s9hk.jpg

2ln7j1l.jpg

snp09c.jpg

509c7.jpg

Wow you look great!!

agreed!!! and i'm loving how you bear your tiger stripes so proudly!!!
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ALL OF YOU....

WOW!

I'm proud of you!

This is so very inspiring! Look what can be done when one is motivated enough!

Keep up the healthy, strong lifestyles!

:happy:
  • danagolding
    Options

2i11q9d.jpg

Thank you! =)

I agree, you look awesome!!! How long have you been lifting? I've only been at it for about a month and a week. Not too long I know. I definitely feel stronger and see some subtle differences but nothing like this! I know that it takes time. I'm not discouraged or anything but I'm just wondering when I will start looking as fabulous as you do!
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options

2i11q9d.jpg

Thank you! =)

I agree, you look awesome!!! How long have you been lifting? I've only been at it for about a month and a week. Not too long I know. I definitely feel stronger and see some subtle differences but nothing like this! I know that it takes time. I'm not discouraged or anything but I'm just wondering when I will start looking as fabulous as you do!

You're so sweet thank you =) And honestly that first picture was after 6 months of just cardio. I lost about 10 lbs at that point, but had no definition as you can see. The second picture was after lifting for about a month. Also I changed up my diet completely. I eat around 1600-1800 calories a day and eat around 120 grams of protein. I'm new to lifting still, but I can't believe how fast I am seeing changes in my body.
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are all such an inspiration! Trying to learn from all your experiences as much as I could. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!