Replies

• tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great! Today I start week 3! I really hope I get results like you have. GREAT JOB!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thanks KarenBorter, JennS19, and tierra85!!! @ aknox26 im sure you will have GREAT results, just keep pushing play!! :bigsmile:
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks!!!

It is suppose to be 90days (working out 7days a week).... but that is hard to do... i worked out 5-6days a week and it took me closer to 120days to complete it. I did not follow the diet plan, just used MFP to log my food!!!

First of all you look amazing good work! Secondly, someone was asking about the food on the program and I agree with you, you don't need to eat their foods, that's just a way to make extra $$ cuz face it, after you get the DVD's there's no more money to be made. I am glad you posted this.

The only thing i used from them was the p90x recovery drink.... but i only used 1 scoop instead of the 2 scoops and it worked just as well and lasted twice as long!!!
  • leese16
    Options
    that is absolutely amazing! i tried P90X...but got really discouraged. I felt like I wouldn't be able to do much of the exercises because i'm obese. I tried doing the stretches and couldn't do some of them because I couldn't even grab behind my leg and pull it close to me while laying on the ground.
  • GiGi76
    Options
    that is absolutely amazing! i tried P90X...but got really discouraged. I felt like I wouldn't be able to do much of the exercises because i'm obese. I tried doing the stretches and couldn't do some of them because I couldn't even grab behind my leg and pull it close to me while laying on the ground.

Give it another try, and modify!!! As you lose the weight you will be able to do more and more!!! Like Tony says "Do your best and forget the rest!" Do it and i promise you will get better at it every week!!! :bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Damn!!! Good job... I love seeing people P90x results.
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Damn!!! Good job... I love seeing people P90x results.

Thanks, and good luck with p90x!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • bigred727
    Options
    very good job, keep it up and dont give up...
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic!!! Great Job!!:smile:
  • wilblnd7
    Options
    Great JOB!!!!!! P90x is Amazing. I cant say enough good things about the program!!! you look phenomenal!!

I just finished my first round a week ago and started insanity yesterday! Keep up the good work!
  • mommy2r
    mommy2r Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...I'm about the same starting stats as you were, I'm 5"2", 153 lbs - your results are truly inspirational, I hope to post my own before and after pics in the future!
  • cd_kc
    cd_kc Posts: 21
    Options
    That's impressive!!! I am currently in Phase 2 of the Lean Program. I have been working out consistently, but not following a meal plan, which is why I just joined MFP b/c I wasn't seeing the results in terms of weight but definitely feel a difference in my body. In addition, I am substituting Biggest Loser Cardio for the Cardio Portion and I often do Cardio instead of yoga as well. I have trouble with that hour and half DVD! But hopefully I can stick with good eating by logging everything in and see the weight drop so the muscle can be seen! I'm currently 5'4 and 165 and hope to get to 143 by Christmas! It was great to see someone with results!
  • TonyaJ83
    Options
    FABULOUS! WAY TO GO! I'm about your same size & I'm drooling over your after pics - can't wait to see that when I look in the mirror! :) You're an inspiration!!
  • thanatos
    Options
    That's some serious results! I had great results with P90x and hoping for more of the same with Insanity (1 month in).
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    seriously?? you look amazing! is this going to kill me, or my motivation to get off my fat *kitten*? i've been going to the gym consistently, and i've noticed a change in my endurance...so my friend gave me the p90x, and i have to admit i haven't even touched it! i'm intimidated! i'm not an athletic person AT ALL! so should i just hold off until i'm more comfortable with being active?
  • dae1208
    dae1208 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Very Impressive! What a difference!
  • asteppaway
    asteppaway Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your abs are incredible!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are great, thank you for posting them. I've been umming and ahhing about trying P90x for a while now. I didn't think I could stick religiously to 6 days a week exercise because of the time commitment and also I didn't want to have to follow the diet. Your comments have been really helpful as it seems you can get results whilst being a bit more flexible. I am happy with my diet and have lost my weight now so am on maintenance calories. What in particular strikes me about your pics is how different people carry their weight differently. I think I look the same size as you (and our measurements are similar) but I am 5'4" 118lbs and 21% body fat, I do weight training so I do have a fair amount of muscle especially on my upper body. When I was younger I was a similar weight to what I am again now but didn't work out and I was definitely smaller. Weird considering the same weight in muscle is supposed to look better than that in fat. Need to improve my abs though and yours look great, think that's inspiration enough in itself. Good luck with round 2 and thanks again :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!