Women who put on muscle fast

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I build muscle easily... but I like it!!!

zDcF7.gif

OK, so obviously I'm wrong, and now I have a question... an honest question and hopefully I'll get a reply from a non-*kitten*. Every time I lift I gain strength. i.e. I fail at a higher weight the next time I lift. How are gaining strength and gaining muscle different?

http://www.strengthtrainingblog.com/weight-management/muscle-gain/two-different-types-of-hypertrophy
  • michail71
    michail71 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Roid rage?

Typical response. Test done on around 130 males all given the same amount of testosterone im injection. 5 people had aggression issues. So no idea why people spout that bull****.

So..are you saying is that you are or aren't part of the 5 out 130 males that have aggression issues while on steroids?

I have no idea where that was in the thread but I think there has been more of a link show between estrogen and aggression in men. Being on steroids can cause a jump in estrogen levels. Modern man also get bombarded with estrogens from the environment and food sources.

Low T also may cause irritability in men.
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you are in the genetic 1% mesomorph who can easily build muscle, count yourself lucky, when you are sixty and other woman are scrambling to keep what little muscle they have you will be running up a mountain.

If you are afraid of not being soft then keep some extra bf on you, because there is really no in between if you train and eat at a deficit you will eventually be firm and fit.

And yes if you are lifting heavy but not in a way that is driven towards your personal goals then like men who get uneven body structure you could end up somewhere where you don't want to be. It isn't just about lifting heavy it is about lifting smart to reach the goals that you want for your body. Personally, I throw the scale out the window, I am training to have med - low bf% and .7 hip to waist ratio. I find this to fit with the three reasons I work out: health, feel, look (in that order)
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options

Roid rage?

Typical response. Test done on around 130 males all given the same amount of testosterone im injection. 5 people had aggression issues. So no idea why people spout that bull****.

So..are you saying that you are or aren't part of the 5 out 130 males that have aggression issues while on steroids?

I'm saying it's a typical response from someone who assumes steroids = roid rage when in fact all the tests done on males as proven it only affects a small minority of steroid users. It's a cop out by the media or others to assume anyone aggressive is on the juice.

I could say bleach is on roids just for telling me to 'get a clue' but that would be stupid and naive and uneducated on steroids to assume he's on roids just for saying 'get a clue' it would be a cop out saying someone has roid rage to try and get one over on someone just because they replied with a sarcastic remark in reply to a sarcastic remark

I also don't class my sarcastic response as aggressive. Being in the UK i've seen far worse that you could call aggressive and roid ragey if you want to call it that
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Roid rage?

So..are you saying that you are or aren't part of the 5 out 130 males that have aggression issues while on steroids?

I'm saying it's a typical response from someone who assumes steroids = roid rage when in fact all the tests done on males as proven it only affects a small minority of steroid users. It's a cop out by the media or others to assume anyone aggressive is on the juice.

I could say bleach is on roids just for telling me to 'get a clue' but that would be stupid and naive and uneducated on steroids to assume he's on roids just for saying 'get a clue' it would be a cop out saying someone has roid rage to try and get one over on someone just because they replied with a sarcastic remark in reply to a sarcastic remark

I also don't class my sarcastic response as aggressive. Being in the UK i've seen far worse that you could call aggressive and roid ragey if you want to call it that
    Every person I know of who got all roids don't make you rage I've seen get punch holes in things roid ragey so I find it hard to listen to these things. Particularly since you started the roids don't cause rage topic after you got mad...not saying it's not true but....not helping your case and not my experience.
  • JaxDemon
    Options

Roid rage?

Every person I know of who got all roids don't make you rage I've seen get punch holes in things roid ragey so I find it hard to listen to these things. Particularly since you started the roids don't cause rage topic after you got mad...not saying it's not true but....not helping your case and not my experience.

People react different to different things. I've never known anyone I know to come out and tell me they are on roids. In fact it's far more secretive now due to the stigma attached.
    However the tests done have proven it affects a small minority. You pretty much have to be a cok before hand to be an even bigger cok on roids.

If I can find the video and you are willing to watch it there is one guy who has studied and done studies on steroids for many many years and he's the one who tells you about them and about the tests he's done.

Do you actually have anyone open enough with you to tell you they juice?

Gonna bath little en and take her bed and will try and find it for you if you are interested. If not I'll know when I get back lol.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    in a year of heavy lifting, my LBM went up 3 lbs. If it's easy for you, be grateful.

25536715_4427.jpg
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

Well, I'm on TRT for an extremely low T-level and I promise you that I don't rage. People that abuse Test and / or HGH are susceptible to raging but Testosterone itself does not automatically make you rage, gain muscle, etc.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    EDIT
    HOlllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa out for corvas corax wink wink- looks good- and a great band!
    Wow, this thread kinda blew-up even worse. Couple things that people seem to confuse:

1. Appearance of muscle definition is NOT an increase in muscle mass but rather a sign that body fat has been lost.
    2. Newbie gains from beginning strength training is not bulking up, if newbs even gain a full inch I would be surprised.
    3. A % increase in LBM is also NOT the same as adding sheer inches / centimeters (choose your preferred measure) in your muscle mass.

Like I said earlier, if it COULD truly be done then bodybuilders would never ever go through a bulk stage and then a cutting stage. You don't even need the scientific evidence if you just consider that concept. It is a royal pain in the *kitten* to have to go through phases of dieting (calorie excess / calorie deficit) like that and if people could just add MEANINGFUL size by eating at maintenance or calorie deficit then it would be done and you would never hear "bulking phase" come out of anybody's mouth again.

great summation
    The issue is bodybuilders (Pro's mainly) are all juiced out their minds. A lot of them when in contest prep are injecting all sorts and they use really high doses. While in calorie deficit they can possibly still gain lean muscle while on stuff like tren/dbol and other compounds.

I'm not an industry die hard- I don't even compete- but I have friends who are BB's and that's just annoying- it's really insulting to people who put a lot of energy and effort into true training and are drug free. It's sad.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally muscular and I put it on easy too. I have big biceps and I get frustrated sometime bc my arms can't fit in most shirts, this is even when I'm not working out. I love my muscles and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
    I am a German girl too and when I do heavy weights I tend to bulk too, I use more cardio for that very reason. I want to be thin and toned. I don't like the look of crossfit bodies, but, to each their own. NO hate going toward the ones who do like it it's just not my personal preference for me. I think our back grounds do lend to being more muscular body types. I will never be waifish and that is just fine with me ;)
    I am one of those, even at almost 50 and only 5'4". I do bodyweight exercises and cardio or I end up with very manly arms, especially.

tumblr_lq53w45mVK1qalo8j.png
  • CoderGal
    Options

Roid rage?

People react different to different things. I've never known anyone I know to come out and tell me they are on roids. In fact it's far more secretive now due to the stigma attached.
    However the tests done have proven it affects a small minority. You pretty much have to be a cok before hand to be an even bigger cok on roids.

If I can find the video and you are willing to watch it there is one guy who has studied and done studies on steroids for many many years and he's the one who tells you about them and about the tests he's done.

Do you actually have anyone open enough with you to tell you they juice?

Gonna bath little en and take her bed and will try and find it for you if you are interested. If not I'll know when I get back lol.
    Yeah I know a few people who have told me they juice. All bodybuilders/personal trainers minus one. They know me, I'm pretty open minded to things, and spent a little to much time around that group to the point that I walked into one of their houses (some of them lived together) and they were sitting there with far to much powdery things and had to explain (the powders weren't roids, just nasty tasting things they were taking and decided to put in pill form, but they admitted then that they did them, some currently, some in the past).

I'm not interested really from what I hear, because by the sounds of it it's a guy that's doing tests on himself? Summary and maybe I'm interested :p
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    I've only read page one of this thread and i'm already nearly dying with laughter at the array of manly 'arms and legs' I am seeing...:noway: :laugh:
  • BurningAway
    Options
    What a ridiculous thread...just wtf
  • JaxDemon
    Options
    EDIT
    HOlllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa out for corvas corax wink wink- looks good- and a great band!
    Wow, this thread kinda blew-up even worse. Couple things that people seem to confuse:

1. Appearance of muscle definition is NOT an increase in muscle mass but rather a sign that body fat has been lost.
    2. Newbie gains from beginning strength training is not bulking up, if newbs even gain a full inch I would be surprised.
    3. A % increase in LBM is also NOT the same as adding sheer inches / centimeters (choose your preferred measure) in your muscle mass.

Like I said earlier, if it COULD truly be done then bodybuilders would never ever go through a bulk stage and then a cutting stage. You don't even need the scientific evidence if you just consider that concept. It is a royal pain in the *kitten* to have to go through phases of dieting (calorie excess / calorie deficit) like that and if people could just add MEANINGFUL size by eating at maintenance or calorie deficit then it would be done and you would never hear "bulking phase" come out of anybody's mouth again.

great summation
    The issue is bodybuilders (Pro's mainly) are all juiced out their minds. A lot of them when in contest prep are injecting all sorts and they use really high doses. While in calorie deficit they can possibly still gain lean muscle while on stuff like tren/dbol and other compounds.

I'm not an industry die hard- I don't even compete- but I have friends who are BB's and that's just annoying- it's really insulting to people who put a lot of energy and effort into true training and are drug free. It's sad.

Sorry I should have made it clearer that I'm on about people like Jay Cutler,Ronnie Coleman,Phil Heath,Kai Greene.

Anyone who does it natty and sticks in the hard work then credit where it's due, hell even if you roid you still have to stick in the time and effort for them to actually work.

Sorry if I caused offence.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I've only read page one of this thread and i'm already nearly dying with laughter at the array of manly 'arms and legs' I am seeing...:noway: :laugh:
    I've yet to see any manly arm and leg pics unfortunately. Be prepared to be disappointed with the lack of magic.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

It gets better..keep reading

Yay! I rolled it!!!

strong-sexy-woman-fitness-gif1.gif\

And record setting pro-lifter Amanda Harris who has been training since she was 8, I believe would be astounded at how many people can just pack on muscles so easily.

weik58f.jpg
  • CoderGal
    Options
    in for not wanting to be a strong woman because DVDs make my man muscles bulky and gross 'cause I carry them in one hand

tumblr_m9jky0Tl871rbfyhco1_500.gif
    tumblr_ltlqarnVxW1qmib1so1_500.gif
    tumblr_m1yiiw2Bsf1qgmvzho1_400.gif
    Strong-Sexy-Woman-Working-Out-With-Punching-Bag-.gif
    tumblr_ltfxlnOsYv1qf7to0o1_500.gif
    photo-21.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    INteresting

I like dis:

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Love all of those GIFs. :laugh:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I have to keep up the shenanigans in here. And uhh, hanging sit-ups with legs wrapped around a heavy bag? Umm, I'll be back in a few minutes...