show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• angiebrosseau
    Options
    I started 30 day shred today and after seeing all of your results I hope I can post something similar in a month!. Great job everyone :smile:
  • squidge00
    squidge00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of Level 3 and I can't see any difference between how I looked on day 1 even though for the past week I've done 5 gym sessions as well as the Shred. It's so depressing :(
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have just completed day 15 of level 1. When I started, I was beyond out of shape (I am improving, but still consider myself out of shape!). I decided to do 15 days of each level, instead of 10, because on the 10th day I realized it was still kicking my butt.
    You can look at my profile pic to see difference. that is only 15 days of level 1. pumped for level 2!!!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this post going. I just finished day 4 yesterday. It was better than day 3. I was so sore on days 2 and 3! I loathed Jillian Michaels! I realized how out of shape I am. Hoping to make it to day 30!
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have just completed day 15 of level 1. When I started, I was beyond out of shape (I am improving, but still consider myself out of shape!). I decided to do 15 days of each level, instead of 10, because on the 10th day I realized it was still kicking my butt.
    You can look at my profile pic to see difference. that is only 15 days of level 1. pumped for level 2!!!

that is a great idea to stay on level one until you feel you are ready for 2...I am on my 3rd of level 2 and it is harder...lots of exercise starting with plank position but it is definitely a great workout...had to stop the tape several times on day 1 and 2 but now I got it!
    Good luck to you!
  • Wardaka
    Wardaka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m curious but can you lose a lot of weight by doing 30 day shred it? I know you lose inches but if you’re considerate obese by weight - pounds loss is important as much as inches loss.
  • SweetE1983
    SweetE1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've started this as will be getting married on 26th September so less than a month. People who have done this or are some of the way through, how has it been working out everyday. surely its hard to do it every day?

Thanks xx
  • Mainosaur
    Mainosaur Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would the 30DS be suggested to someone who has already been working out? Or someone who is just starting out?
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It's funny, I was listening to Jillian's podcast and she said she didn't know why everyone keeps using 30DS when it's so old, and why aren't they using Ripped in 30? Evidently it's because 30DS clearly works!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I’m curious but can you lose a lot of weight by doing 30 day shred it? I know you lose inches but if you’re considerate obese by weight - pounds loss is important as much as inches loss.

Yes people do lose weight, not the first few weeks, in fact you will gain those first weeks as you're building muscle and retaining water...but soon the weight will come off. I've seen and heard of people losing 1-20 lbs. but also watching what they eat and putting everything into the workouts.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I've started this as will be getting married on 26th September so less than a month. People who have done this or are some of the way through, how has it been working out everyday. surely its hard to do it every day?

Thanks xx

No not everyday, I mean yes some people do this but I believe it was created with the idea of taking breaks. Every 2-3 days a break day or some people do it m-f and break on Sat and Sun. I suppose its just your preference.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Would the 30DS be suggested to someone who has already been working out? Or someone who is just starting out?

Either or. There is the modified version and the advance version. It's however hard you want it to be.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    It's funny, I was listening to Jillian's podcast and she said she didn't know why everyone keeps using 30DS when it's so old, and why aren't they using Ripped in 30? Evidently it's because 30DS clearly works!

Yes it does work. Best thing I ever started. It really does effect all areas of your life. If I can get to level two in the shred, I can do just about anything haha. Level two I hear is the hardest by the way...plank hell
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i needed this
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    My progress so far from 1 of 30DS and the after is day 17. I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout. The repetitiveness of Jillian day after day is a bit annoying, but seeing the difference keeps me motivated

08745F70-F7E5-4A2E-80DB-F6749D4F1D5B-20452-0000134470F49AD3.jpg

That is after only 17 days??? Incredible.
    I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout.
  • 12suga
    12suga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to consider starting this again. This post is very inspiring.
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    I am on day 9 and level 2. Hoping to have amazing results! Feel a lot better!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Here are my progress pics:

1st is before starting anything
    2nd is after eating better and at the start of 30 Day Shred
    3rd is at finish of 30 Day Shred and start of Ripped in 30
    4th is at finish of Ripped in 30

02f908f6-849f-4633-b87e-0f5fbf71e561.jpg[/URL]

77e1f536-9771-4e54-b824-c60f5b10f50a.jpg[/URL]

f8f5e040-081a-4029-b1f5-932bde3ef4a4.jpg[/URL]
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    On day 6 of level 2. Have taken 2 break days since I started. I started at 247lbs and have lost 7 lbs so far. All I am doing is the shred, walking my dogs as usual and calorie counting to keep it around 1400. It is very challenging but Im enjoying it. Level 2 plank exercises just about kill me, but after the first few days you can feel yourself getting stronger and it does get easier. I read that a lot of people notice more inches lost, which I can see because I can feel an see that my tummy and legs are noticibly slimmer. I've also ordered her ripped in 30 dvd and will be starting the C25K running program soon. My only advice is to watch your knees, your form is so important and if you arent paying attention to how you are holding your positions, you could hurt yourself. I modify a few exercises if I feel it is to high impact for my one bad knee from an old soccer injury.
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!