what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Jeez, puked, fought, got naked, danced on tables, jumped in mosh pits, got naked, drank stuff brought to me lit without blowing it out, got in a wet tee shirt contest with yellow stretch pants which evidently turned into glass once wet, fought, slept with ugly guys, drank a beer with a ciggie butt in the bottom, projectile vomited, streaked, mooned, slept thru the second half of a football game, etc.......:drinker:

All in the same night? :wink:
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My ex girlfriend.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Peppermint schapps and Doctor Pepper seem like a good idea until you try it. Then it's just a sorry night of puke.

A biker named Leonard in a trailer in the middle of nowhere with my best friend, a guinea pig named Red, and a 24 of bush and little king cream ale. Spent an hour stumbling around in the dark outside looking for a "potty tree" then on the way home spent another hour hanging off of a stop sign on the side of a dirt road puking into a culvert. That night I learned that 50 year old bikers like 16 year old boobs, any tree is a potty tree if you have to go badly enough, and drinking a case of beer followed by 2 little kings in less than 2 hours isn't a good idea. Oh, and I REALLY hate to vomit.

Bonfire, heavy metal music, and jagermeister....fire is really pretty and sometimes the sky looks like it's going to fall on you when you end up sprawled on the grass...oh, and I REALLY hate to vomit.

Disused bridge over a river in a very small town with a small fire, group of friends, and way too much booze. ****ing fish jump up from about 30 feet below to steal peoples sunglasses....*kitten*. I also spent most of the night threatening dire consequences on said fish if they didn't return my sunglasses and telling everyone how much I loved them. (Vodka)

Complimenting my best friend on her driving while both of us were completely shattered....then freaking out at the "deer" reared up on the side of the road...until we realized it was a mailbox. That one almost put us in a ditch.

Drinks that are lit on fire really should be blown out before drinking.

15-20 were interesting years....and I was very lucky for the most part.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Went outside the bar (that only serves beer and wine coolers, hate beer, wine coolers won't give me a buzz) for a shot or two of vodka, some friends gave me whiskey on my way to car to get the vodka...apparently the other two trips for vodka and the whiskey got to me...cause when I got to my car I sat down for a minute in the driver's seat. Was feeling a bit buzzed..that's when I felt something on my neck crawling and swatted it away...it didn't go away it went down my shirt! It was HUGE!!! and in my bra!!!!! And that's when the smell hit me! It was a huge stinkbug!!!!!!!! Start flailing around and pulling my shirt over my head with a cig in my hand that went with the shirt....the bra was on its way off and I saw the bug hit the ground....just then a swarm of people come out of the bar...and at least one tried to help me strip!!! I said I'm done dammit!!! LOL Started putting my clothes back on...and they didn't understand that I was stripping because of the bug for several minutes!!! I had a small hole in my shirt from cig and luckily I keep perfume in my car....spent the whole night asking people if I smelled!!! LOL
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't remember!!
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    After thoroughly embarrassing myself, puking in acquaintance's room trash can, I fell asleep over it. All of a sudden I woke up & said " I need to brush my hair!" Grabbed my brush, did so & did then passed out again.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Told my ex how much I loved her and hated that we didn't work out and that I still saw us living in a little cottage house with a garden and goats and chickens and I'd always love her and want that with her. Stupid arbor mist.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    *Ahem*

I sleepwalk. Whether I am sober or drunk, I've been known to either get up or have conversations while I'm asleep. On this particular night I was staying a hotel room with three friends. It was Spring break and we decided on Florida... y'know.. just to give you the setting. We drank a little (I wasn't necessarily DRUNK but I had consumed enough booze) then we went to bed early, hoping to hit the beach the next morning. I went to sleep in my pajamas which consisted of a shirt and fleece pants---this is actually important. The next morning I woke up without my pants on and was a bit shocked but assumed I'd just kicked them off during the middle of the night when the room got hot. Skip ahead an hour or so. We finished breakfast and were getting the coolers ready for the beach. Two of my friends looks into one of the small coolers and mention that there's something wrong. Instantly one of them points at me and says, 'It was YOU! You peed in my cooler last night!' She then informed me that I'd gotten out of the bed and went to what she assumed was the bathroom, but another one of our friends had been occupying the 1 bathroom nearly the whole evening because she'd been drunk and throwing up....Soooo apparently I just opted for the cooler then climbed back in bed without putting my pants on....Yeah. :embarassed:

A close second was when my besties and I hit the club. For the story's purpose, I'll call them 'Jay' and 'Betty'. We drank liquor (which I NEVER do. I'm a beer girl) then decided to get Krystals afterwards. Betty eats her meal then says that she's still really hungry. Her sister, Jay, lets her have her burger and proceeds to relinquish the food bag, but Betty is so drunk at this point that she thinks that Jay has handed her trash----and so she throws the 'trash' out the window (I do not condone littering just so ya know). Jay flips out telling Betty that there was still an uneaten burger in the bag... So somehow, some way Betty convinces Jay to stop the car in the middle of the road and I get out. I'm staggering and walking sideways at this point. There are headlights everywhere and all I do is flail my arms yelling, 'DON'T HIT ME!!!' just before grabbing the still closed bag of food and bringing it back to the car for Betty to devour. God blesses babies and fools... That was incredibly stupid and dangerous.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I could make a laundry list, but one of my favorites is when a friend and I got super wasted and decided that making bikinis out of tin foil was a good idea. We wore them around the apartment complex (the whole complex was partying because it was Homecoming for my hometown college and they had just won the game) and gone a lot of compliments. We met some other girls who had a similar idea with beer boxes. Then we all went back and put our real swimsuits on and broke into the complex pool for a swim. Eventually the whole pool was full and the cops had to come and tell us all to get out. And it's a really small town, so not only was one of my dad's best friends one of the cops, but one of the guy's uncles was one of the cops too. So the story made it around town VERY quickly. The whole family gave me crap about it at our next gathering.
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Rolled out of a car at 20 mph trying to throw up out the door, because buddy didn't want me puking out the window on the side of his car. Ended up in the ditch.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I was beyond drunk at my house with my
    then BF. I needed to use the bathroom.
    Once there I spun a circle and landed with
    my head through the tile wall. He was there
    to soften the blow .. to this day there are
    reminders of that night in his arm.

I'm a light drinker these days.
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    No comment....
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    sex in an alleyway!
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Naked Twister.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Made my friend pull over so I could pee in some stranger's front yard bushes. Unfortunately they heard me blundering around and turned on the outside lights. :blushing:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Naked Twister.

Sweet!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Lately drunk texting. I need the phone Breathalyzer that shuts off texting. I cringe at some of the messages I have sent. Along with the photos....
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    nothing, I am perfect
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Don't drink anymore but just getting drunk was stupid enough and everything after that was just piling on.
  • MRL1107
    Options
    Sat in my hot-tub for 4+ hours singing Lion King songs at the top of my lungs... Kept drinking

Next morning woke up in a cold tub, pruned, and skin red and sensitive from the hot water.

Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh

BEST STORY EVER!!! Bahahahaha...I love it!