Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 217
    This Week: 216.5

Down .5, and I'll take it! Down = good
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Monday and was 209.0 today i weighed in and was 210.2. I was snacking a little last night so im guilty.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    SW: 164
    CW: 161
    GW: 144
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

So after last weeks pretty much staying the same, I lost 3.5 this week. I really tried to be good and it paid off. I still need to get moving more. It will come. Hope all had a good week too!
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

So after last weeks pretty much staying the same, I lost 3.5 this week. I really tried to be good and it paid off. I still need to get moving more. It will come. Hope all had a good week too!

3.5 lbs is great!!! Good job and glad to hear your hard work paid off!!
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My weight info:

SW: 150

CW: 146.5

GW: 140

I am glad I lost 1.5 pounds this week, but I hope I can lose more weight for next Wed Oct 6th. :) It going to be a rough week since my precious Grandmother passed away yesterday. I know she will always be in my heart forever!! I hope this challenge will continue to motivated me to lose more weight. :)

Kathleen
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My weight info:

SW: 150

CW: 146.5

GW: 140

I am glad I lost 1.5 pounds this week, but I hope I can lose more weight for next Wed Oct 6th. :) It going to be a rough week since my precious Grandmother passed away yesterday. I know she will always be in my heart forever!! I hope this challenge will continue to motivated me to lose more weight. :)

Kathleen

kschoono - So sorry to hear about your Grandmother. We'll be thinking about you throughout the week.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SW:178
    CW: 183.2 (omg!!! i need to do something different...lol)
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Hey there everyone!!! Glad to see so many great losses this week :):) For those who are stuck....stay strong and believe in yourself!!!!!!!!!!

I am down 2 lbs this week (189), so that is great :):) I am happy with myself for being strong and sticking to it. I tend to let emotions control my eating.....and being bipolar does not help either....but have been really good about sticking to it. My roommates and even my hubby tend to go for fatty stuff a lot (pizza, fried food, etc) or go out to eat at not so great restaurants....but I have so far been good at resisting. I just make my own food for me and my son, or go somewhere healthier to eat. :):)

Well...I hope everyone has a wonderful week. You can do it!!!!
  • Shmee77
    Options
    Lost a pound yay!

SW- 177
    CW-172
    GW-157

9/08 - 174
    9/15 - 173
    9/22 - 173
    9/29 - 172
  • glasielady
    glasielady Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well I still haven't lost anything. I have lost 10 pounds between the middle of Aug and the beginning of this challenge so I'm thinking my body just isn't cooperating right now. I have been watching my calorie intake and have been working out 5 days a week so I know I'm doing the right things I just have to be patient until my body decides it wants to shed the weight. I will still stay motivated and continue with the challenge, even though it's a little disappointing that I haven't lost anything in the past couple of weeks..
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    Can I still join? I am just ending a work Biggest Looser Challenge today...last weigh in...8 week program and I lost 8.2 pounds...whoo hoo! I don't want to loose the momentum and need a challenge. Our weigh ins were on Wednesdays as well. Let me know how this is working, etc.

Susan

Of course you can join!! Just post your current weight and your goal for Thanksgiving.... good luck!!
  • JodieHut
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who had a loss! And, Congrats to EVERYONE for their dedication to a healthier lifestyle. I'm committed to this.... are you? (Food for thought!)

Dont forget, I have a spreadsheet of everyone that I will update this evening. You can access it at Google Docs with the following link..... https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=ti8_i5qvPaYgBQgc_CgRKzA&authkey=COTci2A&hl=en#gid=0
  • cd_kc
    cd_kc Posts: 21
    Options
    SW: 165

CW: 160

GW: 150

Hooray! Staying committed and working hard might be paying off. I doubt I actually lost 5 pounds - it's likely an artifact of my analog scale and water weight? Next week will be the true weigh in to see if there is consistency. I've hovered between 160 and 165 for last 4 weeks while doing p90X, so now I will be committed to log food and see the weight come down and the muscle start to show through!

Congrats to everyone with weight losses and for those of you struggling, hang in there! Stay true.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    SW: 192
    CW: 190
    GW: 175
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who had a loss! And, Congrats to EVERYONE for their dedication to a healthier lifestyle. I'm committed to this.... are you? (Food for thought!)

Dont forget, I have a spreadsheet of everyone that I will update this evening. You can access it at Google Docs with the following link..... https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=ti8_i5qvPaYgBQgc_CgRKzA&authkey=COTci2A&hl=en#gid=0

Hi Jodie - I like the spreadsheet! Does it make it easier for you if you open it up to all of us and make us responsible for filling in our numbers? It may take some time off from you having to look up at the boards and filling in for each person.
  • JodieHut
    Options
    Glad you like it Stephanie! I dont mind inputing everyones weekly weight.... I actually enjoy it! It's been a great activity to keep me busy in the evenings. I think thats why I had such a good loss this week... my nightly munchies were replaced with spreadsheet building and updating!!!!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Well, I stayed the same AGAIN! I was feeling really frustrated but then I checked my waist measurement and I have lost an inch in the last month and that made me feel a bit better. I sure do wish the scale would move! Down, that is!

Congrats to all you losers! As for the rest of us--just don't give up! It WILL happen!

Kathleen--I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Congrats to those who lost!

SW: 206.5
    CW: 205.3
    GW: 186.5

I didn't lose 2 pounds like I had hoped but I am confident that I will lose more next week after my cycle begins.

Yay for weight loss :)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    SW: 187

CW: 183

GW: 176

2 pounds this week and after my weekend I"m shocked, but happy.