Don't do this or you'll DIE!!!!

Options
rml_16
rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
It was on the Internet and it's scary, so it must be true.

DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW
AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL

* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    *prints post and sticks on fridge*

Thanks! I sure don't want to die!
  • rml_16
    Options
    *prints post and sticks on fridge*

Thanks! I sure don't want to die!
    This is sound practice.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I went for a long period without a belt. This explains why my intestines were poking through my belly button.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm going YOLO on this one...thinking that there are many other things we do every day that will kill you faster than these
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I went for a long period without a belt. This explains why my intestines were poking through my belly button.

:laugh:
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

sorry to say it but you're FUKED...nice knowing ya :P
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I ate watermelon right after dinner and now i am in a coma
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

I do believe that you have solved all of my problems - and here I thought that fruit was a healthy alternative to desert. Forget that noise, pass the black forest cake!
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Haha, I like this.

Although one genuine think that I thought was helping myself but causing more problems was brushing my teeth right after a meal. My dentist said to wait an hour because the acid in the food slightly softens tooth enamel and brushing right away can actually cause more harm than good to tooth enamel. She said wait an hour until the saliva has reduced acidity and then brush.
  • rml_16
    Options

sorry to say it but you're FUKED...nice knowing ya :P
    No. She knows better now. She'll start wearing her belt.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Funny story. Some of these do apply... to dogs. xD If you exercise a greyhound or other deep chested dog after eating their intestines may actually turn over and they could die, which is horrible. Knowledge is power!
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    It's Obama's fault as well as his fascist, commi, homicidal friends.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    ooooooh yes
  • rml_16
    Options
    Haha, I like this.

Although one genuine think that I thought was helping myself but causing more problems was brushing my teeth right after a meal. My dentist said to wait an hour because the acid in the food slightly softens tooth enamel and brushing right away can actually cause more harm than good to tooth enamel. She said wait an hour until the saliva has reduced acidity and then brush.

Well, THAT actually makes sense.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    * Don't drink soda - It's basically battery acid.
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options

If you wear a really big belt maybe things will pop back in???
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm going YOLO on this one...thinking that there are many other things we do every day that will kill you faster than these

ate an orange after dinner.
    #yolo
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Doesn't say anything about having sex though. WIN!!!!! Everyone have sex after eating, but it must last at least one hour before you have that cigarrette.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Doesn't say anything about having sex though. WIN!!!!! Everyone have sex after eating, but it must last at least one hour before you have that cigarrette.
    *in for hour-long sex*
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I agree with most parts except for the tea. It depends on the food and the tea. After eating some hot fat food it's necessary to have hot green tea, after pilaf for instance or lamb. It's a major help for digestion.