A confession to the MFP Police

Options

Replies

• Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Brown Sugar Cinnamon is my weakness and I confess I am a sinner like you except for eeewww coffee and sugar free candy...give me my sugar. But we are all different and what works for one might generally work for all...but no such thing as exact formula.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    well said! Love it.
  • KhaoticSoul
    Options
    Love this jennifer and cant agree more.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Just don't create a post that says, "Omg, I'm doing everything right but I'm not losing weight!!! Why??" if you don't want people to tell you why. :yawn:
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Great Post , luv it.:heart:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done, OP. :smile:

Most of the time, though, these "rules" you mention are offered as suggestions when what people are doing is ineffective. I don't get the impression that anyone is the MFP Police, but rather, posters who are offering alternatives to people who are struggling.

I'm glad you are having such success!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    If what you are doing work for you....great don't change anything

If it stpp working, well then stop doing what you are doing and do something like else ( that is where all those rules come in)
  • Mhhenderson
    Mhhenderson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your post. And I must admit that I, too, have broken EVERY one of the rules that you listed!!! I agree, some days you just need a dang pop tart -- all 400 calories (or in my case a blizzard from Dairy Queen and not the mini one a small or medium) :wink:

Thank you for your very real post. I think most of us can relate.
  • Gwibbertronii
    Options
    Boom!!! I know exactly what you mean by the MFP police, and I know you are not referring to polite folk who are simply trying to help. I daren't ask any questions, that's for sure. :)
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Just don't create a post that says, "Omg, I'm doing everything right but I'm not losing weight!!! Why??" if you don't want people to tell you why. :yawn:

This.
  • LabrakaDebra
    LabrakaDebra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Damn, that's an awesome post. :flowerforyou:

But why'd you have to mention Pop-tarts? Now I can't stop thinking about them. Blueberry...toasted.... mmmmmmmmm....
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    MMMM poptarts....

Confession... Sometimes I don't stop at 400 calories worth of poptarts...
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Are you freaking kidding me?
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Poptarts, no thank you. But, the tacos we had last night. Yummmmm.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    Options
    Boom!!! I know exactly what you mean by the MFP police, and I know you are not referring to polite folk who are simply trying to help. I daren't ask any questions, that's for sure. :)

Thank you! We all need help and advice every once in awhile. Including me! And I have no issues with that! I totally appreciate the advice. I am talking about the mean bullies on here that will make fun of others for their lack of knowledge/motivation/honesty etc.
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! Thank you!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My bra is too tight.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    omg your are hilarious and so so so funny, this is a must read lmao!!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    I would love to perform perfectly and be all-or-nothing, but I have more responsibilities now.
    I'd give up if I had that focus.
    It's not about perfect performance, but PERSISTENCE. Keep making changes for the better and stick with the effort.