Sexting in a relationship

Options

Replies

• emsoquena
    emsoquena Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nope. That would already be considered cheating.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    To echo my wife's post, not a big deal to either of us. If anything, it would probably just make us want to jump each other even more. Everyone wins.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sup, stud?

tumblr_m1i5x0fjwm1r0rz5to1_500.jpg

We can ball sometime, if you want to.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    To echo my wife's post, not a big deal to either of us. If anything, it would probably just make us want to jump each other even more. Everyone wins.

Sup, stud?

What's your number? :smokin:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Sup, stud?

What's your number? :smokin:

867-5309
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Texting is taking it too far, but if you send headless pics, you should be ok. :laugh:
  • klinger6395
    klinger6395 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    lol
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's cheating. It's like saying the person you're with isn't good enough and you have to go else where. If you're in a relationship and feel the need to flirt with other people, then leave the person you're with because you're clearly not happy with them.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OP does this post have anything to do with that fiancee who you were worried about how many months salary to spend on ur own engagement ring? Or would it have anything to do with one of his brothers who u were annoyed by their closeness on FB? Who is sexting who here..exactly?
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    To each their own but I have been with my wife a long time and have never even thought about doing such things. It would be disrespectful to her. If a person is having to look for something like this outside of their relationship, then that relationship has some problems.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    yep yep
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My husband actually encourages it...of course, that's also because I get paid to do it. The non-paid sexting is only with him or my boyfriend.

And, to be honest, if he wanted to sext with another woman, I'd be fine with it.

It's all about the rules of YOUR relationship, not someone else's.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it...unless he was really cute...or shirtless...or a good cook
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My husband actually encourages it...of course, that's also because I get paid to do it. The non-paid sexting is only with him or my boyfriend.

And, to be honest, if he wanted to sext with another woman, I'd be fine with it.

Why even be married?
  • SweetLilyR
    Options

Why even be married?
    Because we love each other. Same reason most people get married. And shockingly, we've been married longer and are more in love with each other than any of our friends and family. 13 1/2 years together and still acting like newlyweds!
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    personaly i call it cheating..

treat others how you want to be treated.. ask yourself how would you feel if your husband/partner was doing it ?

some people are happy with sharing... personaly im a greedy *kitten* and want my man all to myself ha
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Not "cheating".

But it's possibly inappropriate if it's extreme.

I agree with this, but I see how other could consider it cheating.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sexting? people still do that?? sooo 2011
  • ffhsanfran
    ffhsanfran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    not OK if you are running for elected office.
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sexting with someone who isn't your partner is cheating. It's a deal breaker. If you can't see that, your moral compass is broken.
  • SweetLilyR
    Options
    not OK if you are running for elected office.

<
    Ran for elected office and won.