Replies

• TheOneandOnlyPanda
    Options
    Once a cheater, always a cheater.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    That's cheating IMO.

Besides, with the NSA and all i don't know if i would want pictures of myself on any electronic device. Plus, theres 4chan... so many pics of dumb girls posted. I wouldn't want my family friends and future employers to see that crap.

Have some decency people!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    My husband actually encourages it...of course, that's also because I get paid to do it. The non-paid sexting is only with him or my boyfriend.

And, to be honest, if he wanted to sext with another woman, I'd be fine with it.

It's all about the rules of YOUR relationship, not someone else's.

Why even be married?

Um, why even say that? Just because somebody's relationship is outside of what you are personally comfortable with, it doesn't make it less valid.

Many people are into sex with children so I guess based on your immoral standards that is ok if they are personally ok with it.

How in God's name are you equating sex between consenting adults (or 'sexting' rather, which as far as I know isn't actual sex) to child molestation? Please educate me so I can be a beacon of moral righteousness too.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    All for it with my own husband. Outside the relationship? No way.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    My husband actually encourages it...of course, that's also because I get paid to do it. The non-paid sexting is only with him or my boyfriend.

And, to be honest, if he wanted to sext with another woman, I'd be fine with it.

Why even be married?

Um, why even say that? Just because somebody's relationship is outside of what you are personally comfortable with, it doesn't make it less valid.

Many people are into sex with children so I guess based on your immoral standards that is ok if they are personally ok with it.

So my standard, that consenting ADULTS (who are not children, I see you found that issue confusing) can define their intimate relationships as they please, so long as everyone is informed and happy is some how immoral, however your standard, which marginalizes those who do not share it, is upright.

Sounds totally legit.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    its cheating and disrespectful to your partner
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    if you wouldn't do it with your SO looking over your shoulder then you probably shouldn't do it at all.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options

I just threw up in my mouth.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I feel like it's cheating. why would my husband need to see someone else's goodies. why would I need to see another mans junk when I have free all day access here? that's not with only marriage. if you're in a relationship, then it's still cheating. want to sext other people, break up and have fun.

ETA, once you send a nudy pic out, it's out. it can be sent to anyone, everyone, and put online where it will never go away
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    All for it with my own husband. Outside the relationship? No way.

yeah, have fun that way
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Well...look it's not adultery. But it's not faithful either and it's not really leading anywhere good for the relationship.

If you're on a diet what are you doing with your nose pressed to the cake shop window?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

:huh: :noway:
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options

I could have offered you an airsick bag :flowerforyou:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

That's hot.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I've heard that's a fetish - do you indulge in your gastronomic pyrotechnics with your partner, or just sext it to people?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

tumblr_m61wzbwJpC1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    It's why I am now single. IMHO - Not really a good thing for a so-called loving and devoted relationship and it's very hard on the kids when they open Dad's phone and see things that they really shouldn't be seeing.

I say keep it in your pants.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Its only cheating if your significant other would define it as such.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I wont even send my wife pics.... With my luck, she would leave her phone somewhere or loose and and my junk would be on public display or end up on some website.... lol.

I couldn't stop laughing at this one..lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread, evar! free junk pics for everyone!