show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• nikix123
    Options
    I'm at lvl 1 day 7. So far lost 1lb but 5 inches :) very excited to see results at day 30, I may add pics then ;) x
  • siska81
    Options
    Day 3 of the 30 DS...Aching in all the right places! Wanted to combine this workout with some HIIT training and weights but right now I am feeling under the weather. So just sticking to this. Only looking to lose 2 kgs and tone up, but this is a simple and effective workout from the start. :-0
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    sd1d3o.jpg

These are my level two results. I'm doing 15 days each level so this is day 1/ day 8 /day 15 of level two of the 30 day shred. 30 days in, 15 to go :)
  • Clovermoth
    Clovermoth Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • Suzy702x
    Options
    I am on Level 2 day 1. I started off from 130 pounds and now I am at 128. Can anyone tell me when I should weigh myself again so I can see results? I want to lose 8 pounds in order to get to 120. Also is there something specific diet I can while doing the 30Day shred to see faster results?
  • K3ZZA66
    Options
    Just completed the 30 Day Shred, was very skeptical but heard fab reviews so thought it was worth a try. I am reasonable fit as have been training on an indoor rower for about a year after having my little girl. I took pics Day 1, 10, 20, 25 and 30. I can honestly say I didn't notice any difference until photo's at Day 25 and only took them as was becoming disheartened.

I lost a total of 3.4 kg's and 39 cm's. Measurement results below:

BUST: 87 - 83 (loss of 4 cm)
    CHEST: 73.5 - 72 (loss of 1.5cm)
    WAIST: 72 - 65.5 (loss of 6.5cm)
    HIPS: 93 - 82 (loss of 11cm *I took these measurements where I have placed the arrows)
    THIGHS: L/R 60/60.5 - 56/57 (loss of 4/3.5cm)
    CALVES: L/R 37/37 - 35.5/36 (loss of 1.5/1cm)
    UPPER ARM: L/R 29.5/30.5 - 27/27.5 (loss of 2.5/3cm)
    LOWER ARM: L/R 23.5/24 - 23/24 (loss of 0.5/0cm)

Sometimes I would do 2 Levels a day and ate around 1500 calories a day.

6cc1c64a-b41f-497d-aabc-cd21da8a2289_zps14517fd6.jpg

Would definitely recommend and even have muscles for the first time in my life :D as well as being able to do push ups finally!!!

Good luck everyone :D
  • Maqui04
    Maqui04 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS again last night, this topic is so inspirational! Can't wait to post my pictures! :)
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This is my first attempt at posting photos so I hope this works. This is before/after of 30DS that I completed a few weeks ago. Sorry I'm just getting around to posting! :smile:

BeforeAfter1_zpsec39f54b.jpg

BeforeAfter2_zps97bcfcaf.jpg

Edit: This didn't work the first time so I'm trying again...
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Thought i'd resize now that I've figured out how haha

Starting at 215+..I've lost 41+ lbs so far and have another 45-54 to go =D. Also up for more fitnesspals so feel free to add me =D

These were taken a month ago so I've lost more since... The power of toning.. Aw yeh!

57745_30dayyayshred.jpg

87061_yay_corset.jpg

Holy crap! Was all of that lost in one session of 30 Day Shred? Or did you do it a couple of times?
    You started at the same weight I was when I started (if I had started MFP then, my ticker would have a lot more than 4 pounds on it, lol), that's amazing!
  • DaniPulley
    DaniPulley Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump. Just completed Level 1 Day 4 last night and this has really given me something to look forward to!

Y'all look amazing!
  • ElCliffoxx
    Options
    Did you do any other exercise with this? X
  • Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Started 30DS after having it sat in my DVD collection since last august..
    Hope my before & after pictures are as good as all of yours!!!
    Does anybody have any tips? Did you eat ALOT healthier in this time or stick to your normal diet??
    Thanks guys, wish me luck! xxx
  • staceymae19
    Options
    Im on day 4 level one.... I love looking at the results so keep them coming!! :)
  • claireables88
    claireables88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this dvd on and off for a year as I never had time to do it all at once. Started it all from the beginning yesterday to do it every day then going onto ripped then 6 pack abs :) can't wait to see the results will post pics when done :)
  • starfire_wings
    starfire_wings Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Started 30DS yesterday, and after 2 days of it, my calf muscles are screaming.
    I saw on another thread that Jillian said in a podcast: not intended for 30 days straight and to do 2 days 30DS, 2 days cardio, 2 days 30DS, 2 days cardio, 1 day rest.
    Having not worked out for months, and never been in the best of shapes, I definitely can't do it straight through.
    Everyone that did is awesome!
    All these pics are really motivating!
    I think I'll add in a day of upper body workout tmrw and do day 3 on Sunday so my legs have a chance to heal up a bit.
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I bought 30 DS and look forward to starting. I see all the great posts above and it is inspirational.
  • miller930
    miller930 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump, So inspiring!
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<
    I can't post pics but check out my profile pic. 145 to 115 in nine months. I placed 2nd in 2 bikini cariegories:) http://bit.ly/15WyfJj
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!