Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 160

I am glad I lost 1/2 pound but I need to exercise more & eat better, so I can lose more weight at the next weigh in .

Good luck everyone on their weigh in . :)

Kathleen
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!! Keep it up
  • moman3
    moman3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I've used this site in the past and just starting using it again. I would like to join this group, it sounds like a great idea. So I'll just put in my stats and hopefully lose some lbs by New Years!
    Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6:
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27: 217
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal 190
  • Kellcim
    Kellcim Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Just joined this site and would love to join. One of my goals is to get all dressed up in a new dress for new years to show off a new me!! My stats are below. Good luck to all, we can do this
    Weigh in weeks
    Sept 23 181
    Sept 30
    Oct 7
    Oct 14
    Oct 21
    Oct 28
    nov 4
    Nov 11
    Nov 18
    Nov 25(thanksgiving, will weigh in the 24
    Dec 2
    Dec 9
    Dec 16
    Dec 23
    Dec 30 160 goal for new year

Still will have more to lose but if I can get to this # I would be so proud of myself!!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 128
    Sept 13: 125 yeah!
    Sept 20: 125.5
    Sept 27: 124.5
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 123

Welcome all newbies!!

Great job all, think I will keep up the veggies challenge again this week. Got my 5 in today.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Weigh in weeks:

Sept 13: 124 lbs
    Sept 20: 124 lbs
    Sept 27: 124 lbs
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27: Maintain btwn 120-125 lbs.
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Checking in.....

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 184.8
    Sept 13: 184
    Sept 20: 182.2 :)
    Sept 27: 182.6
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 165
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A little late on the check in, but I'm now down from where I started at least:smile:
    Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 138.2
    Sept 13: 141.4
    Sept 20: 140.0
    Sept 27: 137.2
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 120.0
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I've gotten some awesome responses to the fall veggie recipe post. Check it out if you haven't seen it! The link is on page 6 of this thread.

I am proud to report that I actually had all 5 servings of my veggies and fruit yesterday! YAY!! Had a cup of blueberries for breakfast this morning so only have 4 more to go today. :) I can do this, I can do this!

I found out this morning that my niece, Katie, is getting married on Dec. 11 so I have some new found motivation to "stick with the plan". I'm actually looking forward to finding something nice for the bridal showers and wedding! Still may have to purchase new Spanx but I am cool with that!

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Sept 6: 163
    Sept 13: 163
    Sept 20: 165
    Sept 27: 163:tongue:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 160

It was a tough weekend. Saturday I took my band to the University of Kansas Band Day. Which equalled not much sleep, a lot of walking, and not very good eating (we weren't allowed to take food into the stadium, thus was necessary to eat stadium food for dinner:ohwell: ). At least I'm down from last week!

My sister is doing better. The bite is fading, and she's almost done with the antibiotics. She has a bit of a sunburn because the drugs make you more susceptible. Other than that, she is doing much better!

I'm not doing too bad on veggies and fruits today. Banana for breakfast, and grapes & carrots at lunch. Haven't decided what's for dinner yet, but I have a freezer full of veggies, and plenty of salad and fruits.

This weekend is a camping weekend! Last one of the season! Woohoo! So excited. I REALLY NEED a break. I feel like I've been on the run for 3 weeks now. Work and kids are keeping me VERY busy. (And I don't even have my kids involved in anything besides church and school!) Well, lunch break is almost over! Here's to good choices!:drinker:
  • LoriT129
    Options
    Lisa,

So glad sis is doing better and on the mend! I know that is a relief!

I feel your pain with band competition weekends. Both of my kids were in the band and on competition days we snuck food in so we wouldn't have to eat the greasy, sodium filled foods! I understand they make their money that way but at least offer us something healthy! GEESH! The walking is good though! Did they compete or just visit to watch the big band play?

Congrats on being down from the week before and have fun on your camping trip!
  • Oranda
    Oranda Posts: 121
    Options
    Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 127
    Sept 13: 127 - think I have hit a bit of a plateau as far as weight but I am still noticing my clothes feeling looser so I'm happy :)
    Sept 20: 126
    Sept 27: 125
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 120
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know all the moms on here will appreciate this, and might even have some ideas! My daughter is almost 6. In her class is a little boy who just WON'T leave her alone. I would say, "Oh how sweet, he has a crush on her!" But he doesn't single her out, he harrasses and messes with all the girls. He has pulled Ruth's chair out from under her, he kisses on her, pulls her hair, just generally makes a nuisance of himself. I've talked with her teacher, the teacher has rearranged so the boy is by himself at a work station, he's been moved away from the girls in "specials" (music and PE), and the teacher has done everything in her power to change the situation.

Last night I had a parents meeting after school. Ruth was with me, since she attends the same school I work for. One of the other parents brought her children, and the children she was watching. One of the children she was watching was this same little boy! I was unaware of this until about an hour into the meeting when Ruth came in complaining because the boy had kissed her. The other women told Ruth to tell him that he'd get a spanking if he did it again, and she went back out. Well, he tried it again. He did not get a spanking while we were around, and I don't know that he got one later. But I did go into the principal and have a chat with him about it. My husband's solution is to have her hit him the next time he does something, and I'm afraid that she may have exhausted all other avenues! They are having "meetings" about the child, but everyone in education knows that these meetings can take months our years to show results. I don't want Ruth harrassed by this boy for that long! Any suggestions, besides violence, to teach her how to deal with this situation? Walking away isn't working, and neither is telling an adult. He just waits and does it when no one is looking or when Ruth is busy and not paying attention.

Oh, V/F challenge is going good today! I've got 4 servings in, and I haven't even had dinner yet!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow Lisa, that would be frustrating. My daughter Mackenzie started preschool last year and the trouble maker of the class also had a little bit of a crush on her, he had to sit next to her all the time, hug on her, etc. It didn't really bother her but she would be able to get him to calm down if he was having a tantrum, etc.

In your case I would hate to say to result to violence because I'm sure for 6 years you've been telling Ruth not to hit others and to treat others kindly so that would probably confuse her a bit if you all of a sudden told her to start hitting someone. I guess I would ask the principle if Ruth could be moved into another classroom, or if you could just say to her to stay away from this boy, when he comes near her she would just go somewhere else.

Good luck honey, I hope you get it figured out for her.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Lisa: Tell her to say she has "cooties". Maybe he wont want to kiss her then. Seriously, though, it may not be unreasonable to have Ruth switch rooms like JennS said for her and your peace of mind. It is still early enough in the school year where it might not be too traumatic for her to acclimate.

F/V: 4 today.
  • LoriT129
    Options
    I dealt with a similar situation with my daughter. I REALLY wanted to tell her to hit him or kick him where he will KNOW about it, but instead, I spoke with her teacher....again! Like you, these incidences seemed to happen when no one was looking, so our solution was for my daughter to yell at the top of her lungs "NO! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH ME!" The teacher was then aware that it was happening, everyone was aware of it happening, and after doing this a few times he left her alone. He moved on to another little girl and the teacher told her to do the same thing if it happened and eventually he got the idea that this wasn't allowed behavior. It's worth a try....Good luck!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

Sept 6: 173.8 (Start weight)
    Sept 13: 171.8 (-2.0)
    Sept 20: 169.0 (-2.8) (<-- TOM)
    Sept 27: 167.6 (-1.4)
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal weight: 150
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Sept 20: 180
    Sept 27: 180
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 150
  • Kellcim
    Kellcim Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Who knew that adding on calories( from roughly 1200 to 1600) would help me lose weight. I was skeptical but it worked! Very excited, can actually feel a difference in my metabolism this week! Looke out goal, here I come!!

Sept 23 181
    Sept 30 179.8
    Oct 7
    Oct 14
    Oct 21
    Oct 28
    nov 4
    Nov 11
    Nov 18
    Nov 25(thanksgiving, will weigh in the 24
    Dec 2
    Dec 9