• Ytrid
    Ytrid Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    <3 I had a raw vegan breakfast bowl!!!

ev82n6.jpg
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    spinach bagel, with about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese and a sparkeling water
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites and Avocado
    2 Ezekiel toast
    Coffee

YUM!

21525558.png
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Green tea with LOTS of honey (sore throat)
    And a Cashew coconut Quest bar.
  • jnewell9
    jnewell9 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My wife.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I always start the day off right with a homemade breakfast wrap stuffed full of egg, veggies, and cheese! Every Sunday we take some time to build a tower of them for the week, and then throw 2 on the George Foreman grill in the mornings. No excuses for missing out on a nutritious breakfast - this takes no time at all and is delicious, even if we're running late.

This week we made egg, broccoli, red pepper, onion, and feta wraps. Sooooo good! Here is a link to my blog outlining our process:

http://fearlessfoxtales.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/secret-to-success-1-good-mornings/

I'm pretty new to MFP, but super enthusiastic and dedicated. It's been almost a month, and my boyfriend and I are seeing great results. I am down 11 pounds, and he is down 15! (As of our last weigh-in on Sunday, Sept. 8th.)

We're always looking for new breakfast ideas we can pre-make on Sundays, so I will stay tuned into this thread for sure!

(EDIT: The blog post outlines our wraps from last week, not this week's broccoli ones.)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    licorice babies and kahlua coffee...

srsly
  • amandaeire
    Options
    Two chocolate crossants :(
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Two fried eggs, whole wheat toast with butter, black coffee. Might go slice up some cantaloupe to finish it off. :smile:
  • mama2mila
    Options
    homemade bread - toasted with peanut butter and sliced bananas; coffee with a splash of whole milk

mornings that I lift I have a protein shake - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 frozen banana, handful of berries, 1 scoop vanilla soy protein powder, 1 tsp chia seeds, water... tastes like a cheesecake shake

I sometimes change things up with some steel cut oats made in the crockpot, or greek yogurt with honey and berries. I love breakfast!
  • bestjuneever
    bestjuneever Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh I had pretty much the same thing for breakfast. I had a slice oh honey wheat toast with half a serving of chunky peanut butter and sliced bananas. Washed it down with some water instead of milk like I would. I don't like drinking my calories unless it's a nutritious shake for a meal.

On mornings I don't really feel like putting anything together I would just have an odwalla bar or Bolthouse Farms (I feel like I'm getting that wrong) Blue Goodness juice smoothie.
  • helenjon752
    helenjon752 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Porridge with a dollop of greek yoghurt on top and fresh blueberries on top of that. Yummy . I like it so much I sometimes eat the same thing again after the gym .
  • probb10
    probb10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Half of a waffle
    Half cup sliced mango
    Half banana
    Half cup strawberries
    Half cup blueberries
    Two shots of whip cream
    3 slices turkey bacon
    Cup of coffee with single vanilla cream
    Glass of water
    For breakfast I like to eat the rainbow
  • msienkiewicz
    msienkiewicz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Always in a hurry and I never prepare anything ahead so my go-tos are quick bites. Sometimes it's lactose-free cottage cheese with spoon-size shredded wheat or fruit. I also like the 100-calorie sandwich thins, toasted, with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter - what I had this morning since it's National Peanut Day.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    very small tortilla with an egg fried dry and 1/3 avocado smashed into it. Fav breakfast taco ever.
  • goalaska
    Options
    45 grams oatmeal
    135 ml skim milk
    5 grams raw organic almond butter
    8 grams raw organic honey
    10 grams chia seeds
    ground cinnamon
    ginger powder

YUM!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich on two Van's Lite Waffles.
  • bmottola
    Options
    always try to get in my breakfast, Smoothie today.

8oz Almond Milk
    1 frozen banana
    couple chunks frozen pineapple
    scoup vanilla protein powder
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with warm almond milk
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    life choice peanut butter meal replacement bar