Pregnancy 2010 - September

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I thought second trimester started at 14 weeks, cuz I been waitin' to say I was in my second trimester? I think it depends on how you define the age of the pregnancy.

This first trimester has gone by so slowly for me. I am glad to be feeling so much better, this last week has been the bomb. In the last week my uterus has really grown, I can feel it now and it is hardening and growin. So neat.

I wish I could say I've only gained 1 lb. Alas, not so. But i'm trying not to worry about it too much. I have been walking some, just not every day.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I had dropped 4 lbs when I was sick, and gained those back, but overall I haven't gained anything, and am still at the weight I was the day I found out I was pregnant. I am assuming that will change soon.

I haven't worked out at all either. But today I woke up at 5:30am with a ton of energy. I sorted out our entire closet, cleaned the whole thing, cleaned our bathroom (took me over 3 hours, as I scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees, and even cleaned the baseboards with a toothbrush. I did 6 loads of laundry, I took 5 bags of clothes to goodwill, went to Target and then to the grocery store. While I was in the grocery store, I all of a sudden got super dizzy and tired and wanted to cry. I just left my cart in the middle of the store, came home, and have been sleeping ever since. I guess I over did it!!! I was just so excited to have energy!

That is how I get, I will be fine then all of a sudden get super tired and have to lay down almost instantly. It happens really fast. Sorry it happened at the store. Schedule a time every day where you know you have to rest.
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    October Topic is up! Sorry I've been missing in action! update in the new topic ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124422-pregnancy-2010-october
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I thought second trimester started at 14 weeks, cuz I been waitin' to say I was in my second trimester? I think it depends on how you define the age of the pregnancy.

This first trimester has gone by so slowly for me. I am glad to be feeling so much better, this last week has been the bomb. In the last week my uterus has really grown, I can feel it now and it is hardening and growin. So neat.

I wish I could say I've only gained 1 lb. Alas, not so. But i'm trying not to worry about it too much. I have been walking some, just not every day.

Next week will be 14 weeks :smile:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to join your group!

After way too long of an absence from MFP, I am back. I want to try and stay as healthy as I can during my pregnancy.. I am now at 18 weeks.

I am having trouble setting up a good nutrition/eating goals for pregnancy and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for how to do that on here? Thanks!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hey sjmay - we're on the October thread now - there is a link a few posts up. :smile: