Replies

• stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    isn't it obvious ;)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I want them all. Nothing better than a doggy that loves you.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Biased for Staffies, yorkies, & dogue de bordeaux...
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love all dogs, if I could rescue about 30 of them I would. My first dog was a Husky, then we had a Toy Poodle but she looked more like a Pomeranian. Some of the best dogs I have known have been Dobermans, Rottweilers, Labs, German Shepards, Great Danes and of course Mutts. My fiance and I currently have a Shiba Inu/Cavalier King Charles Spanial mix. She is hyper, but smart and very loving. She is definitely our spoiled baby, she will be in for a rude awakening if/when we have a human baby :).
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    German Shepards, Akitas, and pitbulls- very good guard dogs, extremely loyal, and good with kids usually....

My akita/pitbull mix is ridiculously loyal, he barely will even go to my husband but will follow me all over the place. Today I accidentally tripped over him and went flying and injured my knee pretty bad, and he climbed in my lap trying to lick my knee and looked so damn pitiful
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I prefer not very pretty dogs like pugs or boxers .. any dog that is not that pretty those dogs have attitude.. you cannot help but love them when you look at them.. and to switch it up.. give them a really beautiful name ... throws people off
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I prefer not very pretty dogs like pugs or boxers .. any dog that is not that pretty those dogs have attitude.. you cannot help but love them when you look at them.. and to switch it up.. give them a really beautiful name ... throws people off

I wholeheartedly agree...favorite breeds

1.) Boxers
    2.) English Bulldog
    3.) Boston Terrier
    4.)dogue de bordeaux (Like...Hooch as in Turner and Hooch...damn ugly!)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    2nhm245.jpg

My alaskan malamute as a puppy in 2009 :)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I love all dogs but in particular, big dogs. I have a Labrador now, but would like to get a rottie, irish wolfhound, GSD etc. I would also love an Anatolian Alsatian. My previous dog was an Anatolian/lab mix. I tried to find an Anatolian breeder when I was looking for my new pup, but there were none in the UK (at that time).
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    This thread is racist
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    This thread is racist

Technically it's "breedist"
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Pitadors!
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lhasa Apso's! Without fail! :)
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Boston Terrier ♥
  • BriaMonet
    Options
    Shiba Inus!!! They are SO smart and solo cute, and they look like a fox. We have two, a red boy and a fluffly black girl. Adorable.
  • alc212
    alc212 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mini Fox Terriers - loyal, energetic, small but not "bitey", and very, very loving.
    I do love my German Shepherd too though :)
  • Bergiere
    Bergiere Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm fond of several breeds of dogs, but Miniature Schnauzers have to be my all time favorite. I had one as a child and have loved them ever since. :smile:
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    bulldog and a shih tzu

call it a Bull****! dog :)
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    m202199114_zps103016ec.jpg
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Dalmatian because they are soooooo great