What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options

Replies

• eh_its_sarah
    eh_its_sarah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A month ago I had no self control! I am really disciplined now when it comes to not eating crappy foods!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Run 20 miles, hills and all! :drinker:
  • necolong1014
    Options
    That is awesome! Will power is such power. :happy:
  • necolong1014
    Options
    I can wear a 16 now and I was in 18's!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    ...wear a certain skirt!!!:smile:
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Run for 10 minutes straight.
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    not much really, because I just started, but one thing I am VERY proud of that changed since last month is my cravings for sweets.
    I used to eat them all the time, have sugar in my tea etc', but now I don't. if I really want chocolate though (usually I don't have it at home, but today I happen to) I just take a piece and eat it, although I found out that I didn't enjoy it (and it's my fave chocolate, too!). otherways I substitute sweets with fruits and freshly squeezed juice :) also, no sugar in my tea!
    hopefully, in another month I'll be able to add some stuff to this list :D
  • JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    do a proper sit-up and hold the plank for more than 20 secs ( yesterday I rocked 75seconds) :))
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Not die at the Sunday morning high impact aerobics class. I was close, but I made it through. I'd have fainted a month ago.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I can walk!!! Believe me thats a huge achievment I was so lazy I didnt want to get off my bed. Now I can also put shirts over my head and not feel like I am chocking at the neck line lol
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Get up early without an alarm......Haven't noticed much else.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Pole Dance.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I can wear a 16 now and I was in 18's!

Me, too! Started at a tight 22!
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can do ONE full push up. Not much to most people, but a LOT for me. lol Also I can fit into 18's which I haven't be able to do since I was about 21 (I'm 28 now).
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    For the first time yesterday I actually jogged for ten minutes without having to do any 30 second walking breaks, and today I did 12 REAL pushups, then had to do my second set on my knees. That's okay though, because the most I could do a month or two ago was like three and that killed my arms. Also over the course of the month I became able to do my bicycle crunches without a break before the end. :) Good job everyone! ANY improvement is GOOD improvement!
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    a FULL minute on wall sits. :) I could only do 5 seconds 30 days ago. :)
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Work out to P90X twice per day. It's a struggle, but I'm getting better.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Time to start this thread again! So, this isn't from 30 days ago, but today I literally had 10 minutes to do something in the work out room before my meeting (I work part time at our Y), so I decided to hop on the stair machine. That is the hardest machine for me. When I first started to work out, I could only get 4 minutes or so at the slowest rate. Today, I did my 10 minutes at the hardest I've done yet (I do get on this for 10-15 minutes after running 2-3 times a week). Not a huge victory, but it does tell me how far I've come and I could have gone for longer if I had time. So, I do feel good about that.

What about you? What are you able to do now that you couldn't 30, 60 or longer ago?
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Use the last notch on my belt.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can do my 60 minutes vinyasa yoga class without having to recover in child's pose half way through