T25

Options

Replies

• SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I do my 3 mile run/walk first ( which I also just started back up again last week). Definitely feeling it. Need to modify some things so I don't get my knee too sore that I need to take time off
  • hardenedheartx
    hardenedheartx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    On my last week of Alpha! Can't wait to measure myself Sunday and see the difference after month 1. :D
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! Dynamic core completed! That one bums me out a bit, because I feel like I'm busting my tail throughout, and the calorie burn is way lower than the other workouts for me. Oh well, I plan to take a walk at lunchtime today, and if I don't have too many things to do this evening, I'll pop Core Speed in.

ETA: Oh, and I've joined my first Dietbet, too. It's a $20 bet, and you "win" by losing 4% of your body weight in a month. Since that lines up with my goals, I figured I might as well add a financial incentive to my goal ;) If anyone else wants to play, here's the link - http://diet.bt/GzQ2A4 It's a big group playing - the potential pot is up over $11,000 now (everyone who meets the 4% weight loss splits the pot)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Dynamic is probably my favorite, nailed it again! I burn a lot of calories with it, well a lot being 201 calories, it's not as much as say, speed burns but I'll take it.
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Dynamic core got hammered and nailed! Burned 212 calories doing it. I love my HRM and love this workout!

Great job nailing it!! I really need to invest in a HRM. Any that you can recommed that are not so pricey?

I got mine on Amazon, it's the polar Ft4 for for $60.89 they run around $100 in the stores...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005O9JJVI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's the link to the one I have.

I really love my Polar FT4 as well. I've had mine for a few years (so it's the blah bronze color) but it still works great and seems accurate.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    DYNAMIC CORE..... LOVE this one & I did AWESOME with it today! I also rode 6 miles in less than 30 minutes!!

Sad to say but I have gained 10# since starting this! I am hypothyroid & menopausal so it is freakin hard to lose weight! I have done T25 with other fitness to lose but it looks like cutting the bad carbs will be next! Getting old sucks but I refuse to give in!!
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Speed 2.0 and Upper Focus done...I felt GREAT working out this morning, which was a nice way to wrap up week 9.

I'm excited for stats tomorrow, but I'm not expecting any real weight loss because of last week's travel and being forced to eat out for every meal (I stayed off the scale last weekend entirely). But I'm noticing so much more definition in my arms and legs, so hopefully I at least have some measurement changes!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I did both workouts back to back, 448 calories burned and my shoulders and chest are on fire!!!
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Week one done and I did my double day workout back to back (Cardio and Lower). Whew! Bring on the results!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Week 9 complete with DOUBLE DAY ( SPEED 2.0 & UPPER FOCUS) !!

Really torched the cals today!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Anyone else sore in the glutes? DANG, booty muscles working!!!

HECK YES.....my butt was the sorest part after the 1st day.....abs are a lil sore but dang. Sitting to go pee at first killed me!!!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I have not checked in for a few days. My back has not been improving, actually started getting worse and I ended up in the ER today. The Dr said I have a tear in my rhomboideus muscle (I had to google that one lol). He wants me off work tomorrow and gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers. Rest, ice and heat. I am so disappointed that I am not finishing T25 with all of you that started at the same time! But I do have all intentions of finishing as soon as I am able, it looks like about a week before I am working out again. Best of luck to all of you on your final week and to the rest of you as well. I'll keep posting once I am able to get back in it and finish. Hope you all had a great weekend!
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I have not checked in for a few days. My back has not been improving, actually started getting worse and I ended up in the ER today. The Dr said I have a tear in my rhomboideus muscle (I had to google that one lol). He wants me off work tomorrow and gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers. Rest, ice and heat. I am so disappointed that I am not finishing T25 with all of you that started at the same time! But I do have all intentions of finishing as soon as I am able, it looks like about a week before I am working out again. Best of luck to all of you on your final week and to the rest of you as well. I'll keep posting once I am able to get back in it and finish. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're still in pain, but I'm glad you saw a Dr. and have a plan to get it healed up. Don't push it!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options

Tammy I have been following this thread and will probably start T25 after I finish Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. Thank you for sharing your journey through this with us. I hope that you are feeling better. I have a herniated disc and sciatica so I have to be super careful about my back as well. Like you, it never acts up when I'm excersicing. The last time i threw my back out is when I bent over the sink brushing my teeth. :sad: I know that it is frustrating when your body doesn't cooperate but take it easy and get better.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Dang it Tammy that just sucks! I'm sorry you're in such pain & I hope the drugs & rest take care of it! Take care of yourself & you'll be back to FOCUSING in no time!!!

I did the RIP'T CIRCUIT this morning at 5 am to make sure I got it in due to the busy day I had! Soooo glad I did too!!!
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Core Cardio domepleted by 6am! Woohoo! And then since I'd actually gotten up on time, I had a few spare minutes to use a foam roller - my IT bands are super tight from all the jumping around in T25.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    205 calories burned later, I got my core cardio on! I can't believe this is week 10.
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day one of T-25 was yesterday, I did the cardio and actually found it not too bad. Got a little winded at times, but overall it was not as killer as I thought.,.I'm thinking I might like this workout! Let's get it in!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I ran 3 miles cleared my HRM, then I pushed play on CORE CARDIO. My heart rate must have still been high from jogging cuz it said in the 28 minutes (with the stretching) that I burned 400 calories!! I also did 150 lower body reps, 10 minutes of back stretches & then swept, mopped & vac'd my house. AND this was all after work!!! I better see some better numbers on the scale Friday!

I ordered GAMMA today!!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Rip't Circuit got it's *kitten* handed to itself lol... I nailed it, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with, I'm not a very happy camper and I workout best when I'm mad.