Replies

• thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    thekyleo - master of the quote.

WAT
  • cameronwheeler
    Options
    i've never heard of a cheat food, i dont look at the negative, i eat those so called "cheat foods" in moderation to fit with my daily goals. Gotta stay positive! if you tell yourself you cant have it then eventually your gonna break and your goal will be thrown out the window. Anyone that has been successful will tell you that you can still eat your burgers fries, wings and stuff but you gotta chose healthier versions. For instance instead of deep fried french fries, oven bake them. Just as delicious. Instead of grabbing a mcdouble, grill a buger at home, not only will it be healthier (assuming you get fresh beef) but you will also get more for your calories.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    to lose weight and not gloat that I have a "carefree" eating lifestyle when other people don't have it that easy

So I have it easy? The 40lbs and 20% body fat I lost just melted off over night? It's called busting your *kitten* in the gym for over a year. And I'm not rubbing anything in anyone's face, It's called trying to educate the masses on the foolish "i'm gonna only eat clean" or "I'm gonna avoid all things I love to eat" in hopes to lose weight. While doing either will likely help you lose weight (at first) you WILL be miserable and prone to binge eating. Instead on avoiding everything you like, track your marcos and find ways to be able to make them fit into your daily diet. You will be overall a happier person, trust me.
    [/quote]

"I think you a kidding yourself. I eat poptarts, donuts, bacon, peanut butter and ice cream daily. And I got down to 6% body fat eating those same foods daily. I live a worry free "eating" lifestyle and can go out to eat and not worry like "oh wtf am I gonna eat there?" like almost everyone on this site."

how is this not rubbing it in people's faces?
    [/quote]

I'm clearly stating facts to the guy who posted "you IIFYM'ers are fooling yourself to think you can continue living your lives this way."

oh btw - do you a tissue? You seem pretty crabby from all your clean eating. :huh:
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    More for me :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    to lose weight and not gloat that I have a "carefree" eating lifestyle when other people don't have it that easy

So I have it easy? The 40lbs and 20% body fat I lost just melted off over night? It's called busting your *kitten* in the gym for over a year. And I'm not rubbing anything in anyone's face, It's called trying to educate the masses on the foolish "i'm gonna only eat clean" or "I'm gonna avoid all things I love to eat" in hopes to lose weight. While doing either will likely help you lose weight (at first) you WILL be miserable and prone to binge eating. Instead on avoiding everything you like, track your marcos and find ways to be able to make them fit into your daily diet. You will be overall a happier person, trust me.

"I think you a kidding yourself. I eat poptarts, donuts, bacon, peanut butter and ice cream daily. And I got down to 6% body fat eating those same foods daily. I live a worry free "eating" lifestyle and can go out to eat and not worry like "oh wtf am I gonna eat there?" like almost everyone on this site."

how is this not rubbing it in people's faces?
    [/quote]

I'm clearly stating facts to the guy who posted "you IIFYM'ers are fooling yourself to think you can continue living your lives this way."

oh btw - do you a tissue? You seem pretty crabby from all your clean eating. :huh:
    [/quote]

Nope I need to take my meds thanks