My P90X Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• esthrobl
    Options
    You look amazing!!! SO inspirational! I have the Videos but it hard for me to stick with it! Theres too many push ups it was killing me!! please tell me how you got passed that, did you have an issue with the push ups i just couldnt do that many!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! SO inspirational! I have the Videos but it hard for me to stick with it! Theres too many push ups it was killing me!! please tell me how you got passed that, did you have an issue with the push ups i just couldnt do that many!!

You should start with push ups on your knees, and move up from there!!! Each week you will get stronger and better at doing them and when those become to easy then you start doing a few standard push ups and when you feel like you cant do anymore drop back down and finish with knee push ups!!! You can do it im sure; just keep pressing play!!!:wink:
  • jayjayingram
    Options
    Hi Gigi76.

I am printing your pictures out to use for motivation. (that's probably creepy) It's amazing how totally amazing you look..

I have to ask did you drink alcohol at all on this. I know drinking is definatly a "no" "no" for weight loss. But I am planning on starting on 28th of November and I will be doing this over xmas and new years. I am commited to not drinking but I know it will be hard over these times.

I am trying to get fit and ripped by end of Feb for a 3 week holiday in Asia.

**Amazing**

Cheers JJ
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Hi Gigi76.

I am printing your pictures out to use for motivation. (that's probably creepy) It's amazing how totally amazing you look..

I have to ask did you drink alcohol at all on this. I know drinking is definatly a "no" "no" for weight loss. But I am planning on starting on 28th of November and I will be doing this over xmas and new years. I am commited to not drinking but I know it will be hard over these times.

I am trying to get fit and ripped by end of Feb for a 3 week holiday in Asia.

**Amazing**

Cheers JJ

I always have a glass of red wine each night but its only about 4-6oz (its good for your health and it helps me relax after work).... other than that i may have had a couple of margaritas a few times!!! The holidays do make it harder, but try not to make it an every night type thing and you should be ok... just remember to log it because alcohol has a lot of calories and sometimes we dont think they count when it liquid but it does!!!
  • jayjayingram
    Options
    Hey again

I have decided that I am def going to do this. Luckily my brother has the pack. Did you do the chin ups or did you use the rope?
  • brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    WOW ..WOW..WOW..WOW ... thats soo great and you look sooo good :) hubba hubba :)

GOOD JOB :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! A couple of my friends have offered me the P90X and the Insanity DVDs but I haven't taken them up on them. After seeing your before and after pics, I may reconsider.
  • natural8016
    Options
    You look terrific!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Hey again

I have decided that I am def going to do this. Luckily my brother has the pack. Did you do the chin ups or did you use the rope?

I started off with the bands, but now do both!!! I can do 3 pull ups then i have to use chair or bands!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    WOW ..WOW..WOW..WOW ... thats soo great and you look sooo good :) hubba hubba :)

GOOD JOB :)

Thanks!!! ;-)
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US!!! Awesome job :drinker:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Very well done, you look fantastic! :smile:
  • luckylatina
    Options
    wow!!! makes me wanna try it after seeing the results! i need to find those videos..i currently do bootcamp classes 2 times a week but i think i need to try something else i wanna get toned like you! great job!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Dam you look good.
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yo go girl.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Great job!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks everyone... you guys are making me blush!!!:blushing:
  • Trickynotts
    Options
    WOW you have done amaZING WELL DONE!!!
  • HappyTemple
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Way to go!

In the picture taken from the back, it looks like two totally different people! (and I'm sure in some ways, it is!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!