Join me! Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid starts today!!!

Options

Replies

• afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    mixed it up today and did turbo jam punch kick and jam - was seriously laughing becuase i thought it was so SLOW compared to Turbo FIRE and i used to huff and puff my way through that one.... great to actually FEEL how far i've come...
    have a great weekend everyone.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys...well day before vacation and I'm already counting minutes until I can leave work!

TF 60 this morning. Did a little better following along and BB said I burned 536 calories.

Sara - enjoy the wedding. Just be conscious of all your choices and you'll be fine. This is life, not a diet, so you'll always have challenges to face. Remember, now you know how to get rid of the weight so any gain is temporary. I tell myself that all the time so I don't freak out when things don't go the way I've planned!

Allison - great job on making it through your workouts. It's amazing how much more stamina I too have after 13 weeks of Turbo Fire.

Deb - I will talk to you when I get back. Can't wait for us to go through the kick off coach's session. I'm psyched!

Enjoy the next week Ladies and I'll talk to you when I get back from vacation.
    Sharon
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Forcing myself to push play today. I succeeded in completing burn Circuit 3 and HIIT 20 as well as an hour on the treadmill. I am having one of those days where I just didn't want to but I did anyway. I am glad I did since DH is taking me out on a date tonight to try to get me out of my "I've been out of work and stuck at home for over a year" funk. I needed to burn the calories so I can enjoy myself tonight.
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just wanted to stop in and offically say I AM STARTING TURBO FIRE NEXT WEEK!!!!! I am actually starting the 5 Day Inferno on Monday and the following Monday the 25th I start the actual thing. I got my shakeology this past Wednesday which is mainly what I've been waiting on to get here. You guys make me so excited to start... love reading your posts. I will let you know how things go as I get going with it offically:happy: .

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Swinnie! Welcome to our little group! You're going to love Turbo Fire. Keep us posted on your Inferno journey...I decided not to do it but I'm curious to hear your thoughts (and about your success)!!!!!

What flavor of Shakeology did you get?

Best of luck in your first week!
    Sharon
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hey girls! just wanted to say that i'm so so glad to find this thread. just reading all the positive and encouraging posts gets me so motivated to keep at TF. today was good. i was off last night (I work night shift at a hospital), and had a doctor's appt in the morning so i was up early. took care of that business, then had nothing to do, so i got in Core 20 and Fire 55! def a tiring workout, which i contemplated stopping after the fire drill, but i stuck it out. my fam and i went to a hockey game before i went into work tonight and we had special seats which offered a buffet... yeah i'm not gonna lie, i ate more than i prob should have, but i'll prob never be in that place again so i wanted to take advantage of the free food a bit lol. now that i doubled up i'm only a day behind in the schedule, since missing monday due to sickness.. hope everyone has a great weekend! sunday will be a challenge since i was invited to a friend's family reunion at an italian restaurant.. gonna try to keep the pasta to a minimum!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Ladies, ladies, ladies! I'm still here! So sorry for not posting this weekend, I am soooo tired!!! lol I spent the last 3 days sewing! OMG! The good news is, it looks great! It better!!!

I feel like a bum though because I was't able to get in my workouts but I'm going to crank them out, probably double up this week just to make me feel better.

You girls are doing great! Love to see all of this passion for health & fitness!

Sharon: Hope you're having a good vaction! Can't wait to get you started when you get back!

Robin: Hope you had a good date night with DH! I know how it feels, I've been out of work for almost 2 yrs now!!! However, I'm thankful for BB, because it's been a great supplemental income for me.

swinnie: Yeah!!!! You are going to love Turbo Fire! And the inferno is great!!! So, I wanna know too, what flavor of Shakeology did you get? I'm always curious because everyone's different. Can't wait to read your posts about the workouts!

Allie: We are glad to have you and glad that we can help support and motivate! And way to stick it out through the workout, I bet you felt so much better after you finished! So, how did Sunday go? Did you survive the Italian restaurant ok?

Well, I gotta run so I can drop kids off at school, come home, get the Shakeology in my system and then pus play!!!! I'll see you in WOWY!!!!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    ok, workout done! Wow, that was a killer! HIIT 20, Sculpt 30 and Abs 10! Great workout! Hope all you ladies had a good workout and are pushing that play button!

Now I'm off to Costco to get some good grub! I miss my hummus wraps! Yummmm!!!

Have a great day girls! Rock it!

Deb
  • mrsfloisand
    Options
    Hello everyone! Checking in for the first time... today was Fire 55 EZ and stretch 10 to start of the inferno and I really enjoyed it. I definitely sweat my guts out on this workout and felt great afterwards. So far the meals make me feel like I'm eating a lot because Mondays are my off day from work so I sleep in later, but at least I don't feel like I'm starving right from the start. Trying to figure out how I'm gonna make tomorrow's workouts work with my schedule. I have been getting up at 4am to take my puppy out, get dressed, and get my workouts done in the morning so I have from 5am to 6am to get ready for work, then my commute's a 1/2 hr to work, and my doctor starts clinic at 7:30 so I have to have everything ready by then. I'm wondering how crazy I would be to get up at like 3:45am to give me enough time to do Fire 45, HIIT 20, and Stretch 10. I'm gonna try it and I keep telling myself its only for two days this week, I can handle it.

ddavies919 & telcochik : Thanks for the welcome. I ordered the combo pack of both chocolate and greenberry shakeology. I have tried the chocolate and love it, but haven't tried the greenberry so this will be a new experience for me when I have to have it for my snack on wednesday. I'll let you know my opinion :happy: .

Hope you all have a great day and are enjoying the fall weather!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Good lordy that Sculpt 30 was no joke!!! It was harder than some of my Chalean Extreme workouts. I also tightened my adjustable exercise band and I think I might need to put it back... haha. My arms are now jello too. I had a great calorie burn tonight and I hit my goal of working out an hour. Tomorrow I think I'll do Fire 55EZ or something, I need a solid cardio day.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! so i had my friend's party at the restaurant on sunday, and made sure to have 2 helpings of salad, though it was kinda drenched in balsamic dressing..and no pasta! i resisted and had some sausage and chicken. granted the chicken was breaded, but not fried. no workout on sunday either, so i was fearing the weigh-in this morning.. was super surprised to see it stayed down!! today i did Fire 45 for the first time, and loved this one just for the combo where you brush your shoulders off and move your heels first then bring your knees up. love the dance aspect of it, and of course the music is great! it's gonna be HIIT 25 tomorrow, and possibly some abs, we'll see. hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • mrsfloisand
    Options
    Good morning! Today was my second day of the 5 Day Inferno and man it was a killer workout! Started my morning off at 3:40am, which was a little earlier than usual. My puppy didn't even want to get up and go potty, usually he's jumping off the bed and waiting on me while I get in my workout clothes, but this morning I had to pick up his lazy bum and carry him. Then it was Fire 45, HIIT 20, and Stretch 10. Once I got done I felt good and was amazed that I actually kept my energy level up for the entire thing:bigsmile: . The eating hasn't been bad at all like I half expected it to be. It's just a longer process than usual preparing everything, I usually bring my own lunch anyway, I just usually don't have to slice and dice half of it. But if its better for me in the long run, I'm willing to make the switch.

Tomorrow is Fire 55 EZ and Stretch 10 so I won't have to get up quite as early. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually my long days at work, but I'm out earlier tomorrow because one of the physicians here that I work with teaches a weightloss class every Wed and has asked me to speak at it tomorrow. I'm really nervous and don't enjoy speaking in public so WISH ME LUCK:blushing: !
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    swinnie - that's a real pat on the back to be asked to speak on weight loss!! Now you know that you've done a great job and it's been clearly noticed!! That physician clearly has great respect for all of your hard work! Congratulations and I know you'll do great! Can I ask what you typically pack for lunches and snacks? I'm always on the lookout for great ideas, if you'd like to share! (If not, no worries!) Be sure to let us know how your speech goes!! - Michelle
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ok, workout done! Wow, that was a killer! HIIT 20, Sculpt 30 and Abs 10! Great workout! Hope all you ladies had a good workout and are pushing that play button!

Now I'm off to Costco to get some good grub! I miss my hummus wraps! Yummmm!!!

Have a great day girls! Rock it!

Deb

Heh - for a second there I thought you were going to the Costco FOOD COURT and was gonna give you a hard time about it! :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    Options
    After much convincing :noway: of myself I got my Turbo Fire 55 EZ and Stretch 10 done! I also did Ab Jam and walked for an hour. My biceps are really sore from Push 1 yesterday. Its been a while since I did the Push Circuit but I gotta tell you I like the pain. makes me feel like I worked hard. :happy:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm just full of motivation this week... a hot date on Friday will do that to a girl. I did Fire 55EZ today and its always such a good workout! I burned 530 calories for the whole thing and it helped to loosen up my tight thigh muscles from yesterday's Sculpt 30. That workout is no joke!!! Tomorrow I think is gonna be HIIT 20 or 25 and Tone 30. I didn't even know these Tone 30 and Sculpt 30 workouts existed, but it'll be nice to do them for a few weeks to keep the strength routine going.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Good evening ladies! Late workout for me today; I did Fire 55 EZ and I just can't get enough of that one! I love it!

Swinnie: way to go on getting up at the crack of dawn girl! I used to get up at 4:15am to get my workouts in when I was working full time; gotta do what you gotta do! Kudos to you! And what a compliment to be asked to speak, you'll do great!

Michelle: lol....no way I wouldn't go to the Costco food court! As I was walking in, some guy was walking out with one of the giant sundaes! Come on!!! I just wanted to hand him a Shakeology sample! lol

Robin: Way to go on the workouts! How are you liking the Push phase? It's not my favorite but I do love lifting heavy!

Sara: Woo hoo!!!! Have a blast on your date girl, you look incredible! You'll blow him away! Keep up the good work! I will be doing HIIT 25 tomorrow as well and I think I'll throw in my BBL for good measure too!

Have a great evening girls and keep rockin it! We will just cruise through the holidays without temptation!

Deb
  • gdivant
    gdivant Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I loved Turbo Jam so much that I convinced myself I could do Turbo Fire.

I recently rec'd Turbo Fire & I'd love to join this motivated group. I love Chalean positive energy! I've been doing Turbo Fire for about 3 weeks now. I can do so much more now than before. I haven't lost a lot of weight (only a couple of pounds - but I feel a lot less "jiggly" than before) because my eating habits have been horrible.

I'm back to consistently tracking my calories here on MFP.

Today is Fire 45 EZ or 45 Class. I just depends on how much energy I have when I get home. :smile:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Morning ladies! OMG!!! So, this was my first time doing HIIT 25!!!! I think there's more plyometric work in this workout than there is in the P90X Plyo video! WOW!!! :noway: I also did Sculpt 30 and I am loving how my body is just feeling smaller all together! Woo hoo!!! Now, I'm sipping on my Shakeology, trying to make it last! lol

gdivant: Welcome to the group! So glad to have another Turbo girl! I feel the same way you do, haven't lost a lot of weight but I feel more firm, love it! Keep tracking your intake, it'll definately help. Keep us posted on your progress and have a great workout today!

Sara, Nancy, Robin, Sharon and all the other lovely girls, hope you're having a great day! Keep at it and keep pushing play!

Deb
  • rjadams
    Options
    I had a good day. After walking for an hour I did Core 20, Push Circuit 2 and then Fire 30. I love the Push Circuits. Last round it was my favorite circuit. This time my elbow is bad so it isn't quite as much fun.