Options

Replies

• parallelfifths
    parallelfifths Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    480.gif
  • RSuksdorf1
    Options
    I literally eat a sandwich EVERYDAY for lunch. It is the best 220 calories I spend all day.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    PROOF that Obama is behind it all:

http://cheezburger.com/7845104384

This conspiracy goes right to the top.
  • carmenmiranda1
    carmenmiranda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Surely you mean do not eat 'non-organic, store bought' sandwiches? I agree, the salt, sugar, and fat content is far to high to be natural.
    However, I think you're giving sandwiches in general a bad name here. Maybe just watch what you put in your sandwich and make it yourself so you know exactly what's gone into it is really the lesson to be taught here.

SHEEPLE
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Surely you mean do not eat 'non-organic, store bought' sandwiches? I agree, the salt, sugar, and fat content is far to high to be natural.
    However, I think you're giving sandwiches in general a bad name here. Maybe just watch what you put in your sandwich and make it yourself so you know exactly what's gone into it is really the lesson to be taught here.

Would anyone like to join me in a thread-wide facepalm?

*facepalm*
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    OP is right, everyone who eats sandwiches will eventually die.

fe6b0c8ae44fbda6_montecristofull.jpg
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Darren you cannot threaten me, I have graphs! And tables!

So you do not have our Bacon and Cheese Pie Charts, then. I must have mislaid them.

Well it's easy to misplace Pi to at least 10 places.

Speak for yourself. I have an abacus and I'm not afraid to use it:

httptkcollier.wordpress.com20101019china-abandons-the-abacus.jpg?t=20110608073019
  • carmenmiranda1
    Options
    Nice try, Darren! But I know a guy who knows a guy!

I got it straight from my mother's aunt's third cousin's butcher!
  • Pikey13A
    Options

Sandwich apologist, pannini denier

Salt, sugar and fat are the only wholesome parts of a sandwich and even they can be improved when micronised, flavoured and made into a shake.

Truly thou art a handmaiden of the loathesome Earl of Sandwich
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    Nice try, Darren! But I know a guy who knows a guy!

I got it straight from my mother's aunt's third cousin's butcher!

Not him!!
  • Pikey13A
    Options

Would anyone like to join me in a thread-wide facepalm?

*facepalm*

So hard I can't get my hand back
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

Oh no ... no Wine either
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I did not realise how polluted with Sandwich sympathisers MFP had become. A pox upon you all indeed!
  • carmenmiranda1
    Options

Sandwich apologist, pannini denier

This is my new favorite insult.
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    I did not realise how polluted with Sandwich sympathisers MFP had become. A pox upon you all indeed!

Don't lose heart. Your cause is just and noble. Those whose hearts are pure and bellies clean will stand with you against the Earl and his dark-army of filthy subway sandwich-artist minions.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    This is literally unbelieveable - sandwiches went round to my house while I was at work and punched my kitten!

I have heard that some Sandwich Barons have been targeting kittens

One will find UNPROCESSED meat on this delectable kitten sandwich

Cat_sandwich.jpg
  • Mutant13
    Options
    This is literally unbelieveable - sandwiches went round to my house while I was at work and punched my kitten!

I have heard that some Sandwich Barons have been targeting kittens

One will find UNPROCESSED meat on this delectable kitten sandwich

Cat_sandwich.jpg

It's all coming together...
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    Is there any proof of man-made sandwich warming?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    It depends how fluid your definition of 'proof' is

I for example, am currently examining four paperclips and a picture of a German Shepard. I'm pretty confident that this is connected to global sandwich warming
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    It depends how fluid your definition of 'proof' is

I for example, am currently examining four paperclips and a picture of a German Shepard. I'm pretty confident that this is connected to global sandwich warming

Ah, a school boy error. I'm talking about man-made sandwich warming not general sandwich warming caused by natural cycles.