Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• dmoppy
    dmoppy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am confused. I had a chicken sandwich yesterday, but only ate it with the bottom part of the bun - so was it still a sandwich? Is it okay to eat broiled chicken with a piece of bread, as long as it's not on the top and bottom? Perhaps my partial confusion comes from eating a partial sandwich? Who can help me? Am I too far gone?
  • skyebare
    Options
    Then how did Jared lose so much weight? I'm thinking lipo and and a pay off check to keep his mouth shut.... Damn you Subway with your deliciously fresh baked breaded lies!!!!

It's pretty well accepted among our circles that Jarred is a cyborg

That would explain the awkward smile....
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    BEST. POST. EVAR. :laugh: :drinker:
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later and to educate my pals about the sandwich horror.

This post has made my day. :laugh:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am confused. I had a chicken sandwich yesterday, but only ate it with the bottom part of the bun - so was it still a sandwich? Is it okay to eat broiled chicken with a piece of bread, as long as it's not on the top and bottom? Perhaps my partial confusion comes from eating a partial sandwich? Who can help me? Am I too far gone?

It sounds like you had an 'open sandwich'

Big Sandwiches implemented the idea of the open sandwich in order to introduce people to sandwich eating and get them addicted.

Open sandwiches are a gateway sandwich. Avoid them
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Can I just say Mutant I love you? I was so bored today and this has been the most enlightening, and entertaining information on the interwebz today! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Can I just say Mutant I love you? I was so bored today and this has been the most enlightening, and entertaining information on the interwebz today! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Aw golly. I'm just glad I made somebody smile.

And educated the world about SandwichCorp. That too
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Big Sandwiches implemented the idea of the open sandwich in order to introduce people to sandwich eating and get them addicted.

True story.

5da.gif
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options

Aw golly. I'm just glad I made somebody smile.

And educated the world about SandwichCorp. That too

And spawned multiple parody threads. Of a parody thread. Of a...wait... :huh:

ETA: and I smiled lots today because of you, so thanks! :smooched:
  • tymcknight
    tymcknight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What? a great relationship consist of the 3 S's. Silence, Sex and Sandwiches.....you trying to break up a home.
  • TxHamJello
    Options
    As a representative of Sandwich Corp, I am disheartened by much of what I have read here today. We, and sandwiches, have always been there for you. Through your elementary school days, on picnic's, late at night when you couldn't even find a friend, we were just a trip to the kitchen away. For you to turn on us, through the hate filled propaganda spewed by this "mutant" person, I am just . . . well, when you find yourself with hunger pangs, and only bread and meat in the house (or a suitable spread) - we will once again be there fo you.

We will never turn our backs on you. We love you all, and we know you love us in return.

This has been a public service announcement by Sandwich Corp.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    As a representative of Sandwich Corp, I am disheartened by much of what I have read here today. We, and sandwiches, have always been there for you. Through your elementary school days, on picnic's, late at night when you couldn't even find a friend, we were just a trip to the kitchen away. For you to turn on us, through the hate filled propaganda spewed by this "mutant" person, I am just . . . well, when you find yourself with hunger pangs, and only bread and meat in the house (or a suitable spread) - we will once again be there fo you.

We will never turn our backs on you. We love you all, and we know you love us in return.

Do not let SandwichCorp appeal to your sentimentality!

Yes, they were there for you- peering over your shoulder as you shamefully scoffed a ham and Swiss in front of your computer
    They were there for your children- whispering in their ears over their Pb&J, teaching them that culinary evolution is a lie!
    They were there for your parents- feeding them cabbage and brisket and teaching them to commit hate crimes against celiacs.

SandwichCorp was there for you- LIKE HITLER WAS THERE FOR THE NAZIS!
  • TxHamJello
    Options

Yes, they were there for you- peering over your shoulder as you shamefully scoffed a ham and Swiss in front of your computer
    They were there for your children- whispering in their ears over their Pb&J, teaching them that culinary evolution is a lie!
    They were there for your parents- feeding them cabbage and brisket and teaching them to commit hate crimes against celiacs.

That is a little bit over the top. . .

We have never recommended putting cabbage and brisket together.
  • Mutant13
    Options

That's interesting.

Because in this quote from 1941, your then president Lucifer Onepercent said

"You guys should totally eat cabbage and brisket sandwiches. It will be f*ckin awesome"
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    those of you with kids know how evil this sandwich conspiracy is
    Chuck.jpg
  • TxHamJello
    Options

That's interesting.

Because in this quote from 1941, your then president Lucifer Onepercent said

"You guys should totally eat cabbage and brisket sandwiches. It will be f*ckin awesome"

The quote, taken in its entirety reads:
    "I would never say something as improbable as, you guys should eat cabbage and brisket sandwiches. It will be f*ckin awesome, when we can strike this intestinal abomination from existence."

Come back, we welcome you with open arms, and all the condiments your heart desires.

Most sincerely,
    Sandwich Corp
  • dmoppy
    dmoppy Posts: 45 Member
    Options

No, I can control it! Wait, are you telling me having something between two parts of an English muffin should also be considered a sandwich? Is it a breakfast sandwich if I eat it for dinner? Oh, you are right they are insidious in how they have infiltrated my thinking! If awareness of the problem is the first step, what's the second? I'll be happy to join a meeting/movement/coup if there will be cookies. Will there be cookies?
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    What about tortilla wraps? Can I eat those?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options

No, I can control it! Wait, are you telling me having something between two parts of an English muffin should also be considered a sandwich? Is it a breakfast sandwich if I eat it for dinner? Oh, you are right they are insidious in how they have infiltrated my thinking! If awareness of the problem is the first step, what's the second? I'll be happy to join a meeting/movement/coup if there will be cookies. Will there be cookies?

yes there will be cookies, but NOT oreos..... because they are Sandwich cookies!!!
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    :drinker: this whole thread made me hungry for a meat ball sub.