Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    This is so stupid

Submitting to those sandwich pushers is stupid! Don't let them lead you down the garden path!
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Rainbows and unicorns are ok if they fit your macros

And in a sandwich form, even better!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny!! And well done! :wink: :tongue: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    But I planted my crusts and grew a sandwich tree, it's nearly harvest time!

:laugh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I want a sandwich. OP can you make me a natural one? aka from the kitchen.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    KFC-Double-Down.jpg

This is all I've got to add to the discussion.
  • chadmckay372
    Options
    lol. dihydrogen monoxide. oh no! not water! and carbon dioxide.
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When you say sandwich, do you mean like a cold cut sandwich, or a burger or both? I think cold cuts are gross...but a chicken sandwich made at home with organic chicken doesn't sound to deadly to me, besides the fact that sometimes I get grossed out by chicken too when I bite into a gristle. :sick:
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Sandwiches are made by women and are therefore inferior to the bacon wrapped steak, which is grilled by man.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You've gone to the dark side...where is my CAT to kill and DESTROY the sammy!

KFC-Double-Down.jpg

• Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Creme Fraiche' - literally 'fresh cream', used to denote a slightly soured cream product
    Fleur (not Fluer) de Sel - 'Flower of Salt' - very high quality, hand-harvested salt.

The mind may be monoglot, but the body is not.

this.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    KFC-Double-Down.jpg

my **** just moved.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I know I shouldn't....but I love me some sammich.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    OP, after reading your post, I have now been sandwich-free for over 30 minutes!!

YAY, me!!

I shall take your thoughts under advisement and will not have another one ... until I'm hungry again.
  • amsipub
    amsipub Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You do know that how we break down foods in our stomach is through acid fluid, right? I'm thinking you need to take a few biology and chemistry classes before making such an off-based statement. Don't be so proud of your ignorance. It's very unbecoming.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I want a sandwich. OP can you make me a natural one? aka from the kitchen.

I would never participate in such an activity, go find a sandwich harlot elsewhere!
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This entire post is bull****. Dihydrogen Monoxide is water (H2O). I'm sure someone has already pointed this out but I didn't feel like reading through 10 pages of posts

Look, no kidding the Big Hydrogen manufacturers try to water Dihydrogen Monoxide down to make these chemicals less potent, but no thank you sir. I'll keep my Precious Bodilfy Fluids just the way they are thank you very much.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    You do know that how we break down foods in our stomach is through acid fluid, right? I'm thinking you need to take a few biology and chemistry classes before making such an off-based statement. Don't be so proud of your ignorance. It's very unbecoming.

I typically heat my sandwiches in an autoclave machine? Is this acceptable?
  • Mutant13
    Options

'WOOSH'!
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Acid Reflux--obviously the body trying to get rid of the unnatural acid so that can digest organically. Who's the ignorant one?