Options

Replies

• shayshay704
    Options
    LMAO!!! Yeah OK
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    It must be a Monday. There is a distinct lack of understanding joke threads.

If it were possible, I would grow a chia pet in my belly just so I could go to the doctor complaining about abdominal pain so they would do an ultrasound and see a little ceramic pet in there.

I know! I used to think it would be a cute accessory, much cuter than a belly ring... Then I got the real deets. Now I'm never looking back at those gelatinous little devils!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options

If it were possible, I would grow a chia pet in my belly just so I could go to the doctor complaining about abdominal pain so they would do an ultrasound and see a little ceramic pet in there.

They would crap themselves, thinking that indeed things can be grown in your stomach or intestinal tract LMFAO!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Haha
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    It's ok everyone. In here to help with science.

OP's statements about chia seeds are correct. I am an authority on nutrition and also all the sciences that end with -ology.

You see, chia seeds are commonly referred to as Aztec Running Food.

The problem is that this has not been correctly translated, and actually means something closer to Food! - Aztec Running!!
    Aztecs ran away from chia seeds because they understood that they can possess your soul, chia pets were an early attempt by satanists to gather an army of satanic child soldiers.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Only 3 pages and I'm already bored with this post. Moving on :yawn: :yawn:

1333652502_elephant_waves_goodbye.gif
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Only if it's this doctor...

dea.gif
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I love how so many of you bought into this and started raging.

OP I though it was funny. :P
  • biojessie
    Options
    Where are you quoting from and what are your resources?

The stomach is too acidic to allow anything to germinate (ie herb garden). What you said is almost analogous to saying that you could grow a watermelon in your stomach after eating a watermelon seed.

Very silly. hahahahhahaha!!!
  • Quasita
    Options

OP's statements about chia seeds are correct. I am an authority on nutrition and also all the sciences that end with -ology.

The problem is that this has not been correctly translated, and actually means something closer to Food! - Aztec Running!!
    Aztecs ran away from chia seeds because they understood that they can possess your soul, chia pets were an early attempt by satanists to gather an army of satanic child soldiers.

Finally!!! I knew I was not alone in this understanding! I just wanted to post the "article," and let people decide for themselves, but apparently we have to believe everything we read.

The conspiracy food nuts... Whew. Can you even imagine? What if there was a CHIA SANDWICH?
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Only 3 pages and I'm already bored with this post. Moving on :yawn: :yawn:

You do realize this post was under the heading of "...fun and games" ?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

LOL another poster who is great at writing satirical pieces
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

The stomach is too acidic to allow anything to germinate (ie herb garden). What you said is almost analogous to saying that you could grow a watermelon in your stomach after eating a watermelon seed. Very silly.

My friend grew a watermelon in his stomach after accidentally swallowing a seed. My other friends and I had to shrink down and go inside of him (through the nose, you guys) to get it out. Unfortunately, once we found it my cousin was trying to actively cultivate it! It had even started to sprout! We had to tickle his splanchnic ganglion to get him to fully expel it. ... Close call.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I only tried chia seeds once. That was in one of those healthy drinks were they left them in their whole and floating around. I could only do one mouth full...It was like drinking little fish eggs!!

:sick: Ewww... :laugh:
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options

Potential health hazards include: the possibility of the seeds implanting into the lining of the stomach and intestines, thereby growing an internal herb garden that cannot be controlled by traditional means.
    ha ha

that is all

thanks! I needed a laugh today!..

:flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

^^^ this. It's the best monday post.
  • Quasita
    Options

The stomach is too acidic to allow anything to germinate (ie herb garden). What you said is almost analogous to saying that you could grow a watermelon in your stomach after eating a watermelon seed.

Very silly. hahahahhahaha!!!

I am pretty sure my powers of deduction are good enough for verifying the source.
  • Quasita
    Options

The stomach is too acidic to allow anything to germinate (ie herb garden). What you said is almost analogous to saying that you could grow a watermelon in your stomach after eating a watermelon seed. Very silly.

My friend grew a watermelon in his stomach after accidentally swallowing a seed. My other friends and I had to shrink down and go inside of him (through the nose, you guys) to get it out. Unfortunately, once we found it my cousin was trying to actively cultivate it! It had even started to sprout! We had to tickle his splanchnic ganglion to get him to fully expel it. ... Close call.

This is how they did it before they had providers that specialized in the removal of internal garden plants.

Thank you so much for chiming in on the conversation!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Chia seeds are evil because they make me poop :(
  • biojessie
    Options

It's like a scene from The Magic School Bus, lol!!!