Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Ok I bet I will get hate for this from people who are willing to put any old junk in their bodies but its important to get the word out there.

DO NOT EAT SANDWICHES!

Sandwiches are NOT natural. They do not occur naturally! Why would you eat something put together in a 'food lab' by a 'gastronomer'? Why would you put something that has been cobbled together in sterile conditions like some sort of Frankenstein's monster?

Not to mention some of the individual components of sandwiches. Do you even know what 'Creme Fraiche' or 'Fluer de Sel' means in English? If you don't recognise it your body won't either!

Many of the things these 'gastronomical scientists' add products to sandwiches that have been treated with Dihydrogen Monoxide during their creation process. Tomatoes, for example are created by being surrounded by large amounts of nitrogen, boron, chlorine, molybdenum, magnesium and more chemicals! Then they are routinely sprayed with large amounts of Dihydrogen Monoxide and nourished with carbon dioxide and RADIATION!

Adding to that, many other components are treated with MORE Dihydrogen Monoxide! It's state is altered by the food scientist via a process called "washing" this is almost always done to lettuce!

So PLEASE think about what you will put in your mouth! Did you know that eating sandwiches will even cause your body to profuse chemicals???? Once you eat a sandwich your body will start releasing things like Trypipsinogen and Carboxypeptidase? Do these sound safe to you? Do you want to walk around leaking chemicals like some sort of defunct nuclear reactor?!

THINK BEFORE YOU EAT!

Um...so I'm curious what you actually eat then
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is a long non sense thread.... I love it
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    make up has all of that and more.

There is nothing wrong with eating make up, it doesn't have chemicals in it because the slogan for my makeup is 'Natural beauty in a bottle'

'NATURAL'! Duh!
  • Pikey13A
    Options

There is nothing wrong with eating make up, it doesn't have chemicals in it because the slogan for my makeup is 'Natural beauty in a bottle'

'NATURAL'! Duh!

In addition a great deal of make-up consists of powders which mean they can be consumed as shakes. Make-up is probably made from whey.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

'NATURAL'! Duh!

In addition a great deal of make-up consists of powders which mean they can be consumed as shakes. Make-up is probably made from whey.

ah, but how do you make the shakes without adding the deadly dihydrogen monoxide....?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Should I stop exposing my plants to radiation and hydrogen monoxide? How am I going to stop them and me being exposed to all that carbon dioxide in the air though?

Also, look into the dangers of oxygen. A 50-50 mix of oxygen and any fuel in the air, even icing sugar, is highly explosive. It also makes metals rust and makes apples turn brown and basically oxidises anything it can get it's pernicious little atoms into.... have you been investigating this? I think we should all stop breathing. I mean *everyone* who breathes dies.....

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

As I have postulated, plant foods should not be included in your diet.

Oxygen is a chemical, already by that virtue it is extremely dangerous. You know what comes before Oxygen on the periodic table? NITROGEN! The chemical responsible for 'the bends'! Coincidence? I think not

but how do I give up breathing? When I try, I get breathing withdrawal symptoms that start with feeling really terrible and having this desperate desire to breathe again, followed by loss of consciousness. So going cold turkey from it is obviously not working.... is there any way I can wean myself off it slowly?

You need to allow yourself to pass out. This allow your body to reset itself an adjust to living without oxygen

Thank you kindly for this extremely helpful advice. Right after reading it, I did just what you said. In fact, I went one step further and made sure that when I passed out, my face would fall onto a roll of cling-film, to ensure that I didn't fall back into breathing again after losing consciousness (I've heard that's quite common)... I had originally thought of having my face fall into a bowl of water, then I remembered that it was made of the deadly dihydrogen monoxide so had to axe that plan.... anyway, I did that, and first went unconscious, then I dropped dead, and then my fairy godmother appeared out of nowhere and reanimated my lifeless corpse, and now I no longer breathe at all, so thankfully no more deadly, explosive oxygen is getting into my system. All I want to eat now are brains. Yummy, juicy, delicious brains.... totally natural and non-toxic brains.

My problem now is, I need to know where I can find a good supply of human brains that are free from oxygen, dihydrogen monoxide and sandwiches. Most people are addicted to those things and I fear that if I eat their brains, it might trigger cravings for these things, so I think it's better if I stick to eating brains from people who avoid those things, just to be on the safe side

You should feed off the brains if the people who don't understand this thread, their brains have nothing in them

when I cracked open their skulls, they were empty :sad:
  • Mutant13
    Options

'NATURAL'! Duh!

ah, but how do you make the shakes without adding the deadly dihydrogen monoxide....?

Simple- the only thing you should mix your protein with is more protein
  • neandermagnon
    Options

'NATURAL'! Duh!

Simple- the only thing you should mix your protein with is more protein

can I get powdered brains?
  • carmenmiranda1
    carmenmiranda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I feel so duped. So naive. I thought I was living a healthy lifestyle, but until now did not realise how many food-within-a-food sandwiches were hiding in my diet.

Chicken Kiev.

BLOODY CHICKEN KIEV.

Why must SandwichCorp be so good at disguising sandwiches as other foods?
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    I just ate a bacon sandwich and anyone who thinks that is bad can kiss my *kitten*. :)
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Not sure if the author of this post is a troll or just dumb. :noway:

Theoretically, if you couldn't tell, the intellectual failure might lie elsewhere.

:laugh:

i'm crying, this thread is the best thing i have ever read
  • rawhidenadz
    Options

ahahaha are you kidding me right now? i can't even breathe anymore
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I feel so duped. So naive. I thought I was living a healthy lifestyle, but until now did not realise how many food-within-a-food sandwiches were hiding in my diet.

Chicken Kiev.

BLOODY CHICKEN KIEV.

That's only the tip of the iceberg.

Ice cream cones. Ice cream cones are a food with in a food.

Damn those evil sandwich wizards!
  • rawhidenadz
    Options
    OP, you are amazing. Thank you for this.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow this has been going on since yesterday....and people are still taking it seriously! :huh:
  • neandermagnon
    Options

Chicken Kiev.

BLOODY CHICKEN KIEV.

Try living in an Arab country where every other restaurant sells sheesh tawook, felafel or shawarma wrapped in bread with delicious hummus, salads, chips and deep fried aubergine. All wrapped up in delicious flatbreads..... it's all food within a food :sad:

Apparently the Arabs were eating these foods before the gambling fiend Earl of Sandwich invented his evil bready snacks.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Wow this has been going on since yesterday....and people are still taking it seriously! :huh:

to be fair, there are enough genuine nut jobs and genuinely incredibly stupid people, for me to be able to understand the difficulty in spotting the difference between parody and genuine nut-job extreme stupidity.

I still haven't figured out whether Westboro baptist church are real or not.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    that dihydrogen monoxide is deadly stuff...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

to be fair, there are enough genuine nut jobs and genuinely incredibly stupid people, for me to be able to understand the difficulty in spotting the difference between parody and genuine nut-job extreme stupidity.

I still haven't figured out whether Westboro baptist church are real or not.
    Actually that's true. And the number of people who talk about their periods is astonishing!! haha!
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Help me Mutant. You’re my only hope. I have information that leads me to believe that Big Sandwich Corp has infiltrated our educational system and is compromising our students' reading comprehension ability!

*hologram fades in and out*

Help me Mutant. You’re my only hope. I have information that leads me to believe that Big Sandwich Corp has infiltrated our educational system and is compromising our students' reading comprehension ability!

*hologram fades in and out*