• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    c489106d187439c34feab3feff6b3518.jpg
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Help me Mutant. You’re my only hope. I have information that leads me to believe that Big Sandwich Corp has infiltrated our educational system and is compromising our students' reading comprehension ability!

*hologram fades in and out*

Help me Mutant. You’re my only hope. I have information that leads me to believe that Big Sandwich Corp has infiltrated our educational system and is compromising our students' reading comprehension ability!

We must help this person!

I will go an put on my cool vest and get my blaster. I need a tall hairy friend to be my accomplice
  • Mutant13
    Options
    :huh:
    c489106d187439c34feab3feff6b3518.jpg

Of course sandwiches are racist! SandwichCorp themselves are known benefactors of WBC.
    Bill O'Reilly also works for SandwichCorp
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Of course PB&J are racist, but it's all down to grape or strawberry jam. Personally, I always go with purple.
  • carmenmiranda1
    carmenmiranda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Even so-called "brown breads" are not truly Bread of Colour. You may find the token Pumpernickel in the deli now and then, but ultimately, sandwiches are mostly about white bread suppressing dark fillings.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Sandwich privilege is a real thing
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    If you use Jewish Rye bread for the sandwiches you are practicing antisemitism. CrossedArms.gif
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    Sandwich privilege is a real thing

Its not just race it is class too. Think how oppressive the over-privileged crust cut-off sandwiches are lording it over other bread based meals. Don't even get me started on those inbred twits the little triangle sandwich at their closed shop gentleman's club morning teas.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    FACT: 100% of humans that eat sandwiches are either dead or will die

Seriously folks think about it........
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Oh Christ, I didn't think.... I read the warnings and still didn't think, I think I've been brainwashed....
    DSC_0029_zps61d90d0c.jpg
  • carmenmiranda1
    Options
    tinz, please do not post such graphic and upsetting photos. LINK to them, with a warning that the link is NOT SAFE FOR WORK and contains OFFENSIVE IMAGES.
  • bantamspaul
    bantamspaul Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I will go an put on my cool vest and get my blaster. I need a tall hairy friend to be my accomplice

I'm hairyish (balding slightly on top maybe) but only 5'10" will I do? I'm cheap too!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I have actual photographic proof that the so called "Authorities" are in on it .
    police and SUPER HEROS have fallen victim

scroll down

may contain disturbing images

971430_10151821461719882_1220074031_n.jpg
  • carmenmiranda1
    Options
    The Propoganda Artists at Big Sandwich sometimes even get people calling sandwiches "HEROES" to get us to accept them.

Sickening.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Oh Christ, I didn't think.... I read the warnings and still didn't think, I think I've been brainwashed....
    DSC_0029_zps61d90d0c.jpg

TRIGGER WARNINGS PLEASE!
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    In reading this, my brain went from 32gb capacity to 16gb capacity.....I LOVE IT
  • Mutant13
    Options
    The Propoganda Artists at Big Sandwich sometimes even get people calling sandwiches "HEROES" to get us to accept them.

Sickening.

Heroes, subs, panini, hoagies

These are all names that SandwichCorp uses to make sandwiches seem less threatening. What you are consuming is a SANDWICh, and it is NOT ok.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    menacing *kitten*. These guys are clearly up to something...

Super-Duper-Sandwich-Faces-480x201.jpg
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options

I'm hairyish (balding slightly on top maybe) but only 5'10" will I do? I'm cheap too!

I believe the Death by Sandwich Star is currently located in the Alpha Quadrant. Or possibly Kansas. Or Texas.
  • spookiefox
    spookiefox Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    The dead giveaway that it was snark was the good grammar and punctuation and the fact that Dr. Frankenstein was not confused for his creation. This was written by someone too well-educated to believe it.