Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    The dead giveaway that it was snark was the good grammar and punctuation and the fact that Dr. Frankenstein was not confused for his creation. This was written by someone too well-educated to believe it.

Yet we still had people raging about our rejection of sandwiches in the thread. The world is a dark place.
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    that image didn't work
  • carmenmiranda1
    carmenmiranda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a little ashamed, because I want to say that the funniest thing in this whole thread was the original post. But, to be honest, I cannot decide which is the funniest:

1. The original post and replies in kind,
    2. The outraged, "Sandwiches are wonderful!" and helpful, "But if you make them at home with high-quality organic ingredients you will be fine!" whooosh-posts, or
    3. The serious "THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD IS A MORON" posts.
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    1. For sure. Mutant and everyone else have done a great job.

I will continue to stand with the forces of healthfulness against the Earl.
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh Christ, I didn't think.... I read the warnings and still didn't think, I think I've been brainwashed....
    DSC_0029_zps61d90d0c.jpg

Are there no limits to the depth of perversion? BS is now targeting FOOTWEAR?
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    Great news. The UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon has announced he is using his emergency powers to re-call from the farthest reaches of the galaxy:

The Star Blazers

Star_Blazers_by_Tim4.jpg

In combination with Voltron Force the Star Blazers will be able to bring an end to all of the Earl's bready schemes utilising the wholesome technology of the Wave Motion Cannon

Huzzah
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have actual photographic proof that the so called "Authorities" are in on it .
    police and SUPER HEROS have fallen victim

scroll down

may contain disturbing images

971430_10151821461719882_1220074031_n.jpg
    +1 for Word Girl and Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy.
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    The Earl of Sandwich seeing that the tide may turn against the sandwich-industrial complex is making preparations for the imminent return of the Star Blazers.

He is currently training a dark army of:

60945-640x360-soldiers_ns.jpg

TOASTED SOLDIERS
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Mother of God.

The Earl has taken our lunches, and now he wants our breakfasts too?!
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    Having already revealed the loathesome origins of the Earl and his near total control of Big Sandwich today in my letterbox

SuperStock_1760-5418.jpg

Nowhere is safe from the Sandwich Corp stand-over men

A. Hippy
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I missed the original gloriousness of the OP.

Holy cr@p, this is what I get for taking an entire day off of MFP.

As penance, I'm going to go eat a sammich and die.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    The Earl of Sandwich seeing that the tide may turn against the sandwich-industrial complex is making preparations for the imminent return of the Star Blazers.

He is currently training a dark army of:

60945-640x360-soldiers_ns.jpg

TOASTED SOLDIERS

He is eating the toasted bodies of his fallen enemies :sad: :sad:
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/baton-rouge-company-raided-fda
    The Food and Drug Administration reports that they have seized tuna salad sandwiches and other food products from the Southern Belle Sandwich Company.

Pete-Hornberger-Shock-Reaction-30-Rock.gif
  • dmoppy
    dmoppy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Having already revealed the loathesome origins of the Earl and his near total control of Big Sandwich today in my letterbox

SuperStock_1760-5418.jpg

Nowhere is safe from the Sandwich Corp stand-over men

A. Hippy

This just got real. It was all fun-and-games until I saw the above. Obviously I was just joking around in my previous posts, right? I, for one, welcome our new Big Sandwich overlords! I hear they mostly come out at night, mostly...
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I only eat sandwiches socially, or after a couple drinks. Surely that isn't so bad? I mean, moderation in all things right?
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Jeez, I take one day off MFP and I miss all this gold! There's nothing more entertaining than MFP, thanks op :)
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Guys I've recieced some pretty disturbing information.

It appears a few of you were spotted in a Quiznos.

Would anyone like to say anything?
  • BikerChickAlice
    BikerChickAlice Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No more bacon sandwiches? NEVER!
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    I only eat sandwiches socially, or after a couple drinks. Surely that isn't so bad? I mean, moderation in all things right?

In this case unfortunately not. Sandwiches are a poison every single one does physical and mental harm. This is not true of booze where the risk is too much of a good thing.

remember: if you can't shake it don't take it.
  • Pikey13A
    Options
    Jeez, I take one day off MFP and I miss all this gold! There's nothing more entertaining than MFP, thanks op :)

Don't feel guilty the Earl engineers sandwiches to confuse the mind keeping you away from sources of truth such as MFP. Avoid sandwiches, clarity of thought will return and so will daily check-ins