show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• lavender_fairie
    lavender_fairie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of 30DS. I'm pretty sure I died at one point.

My takeaway:

1. I gotta do this in the morning bc doing it after a full day is not going to work.
    2. I'm really out of shape. I had to stop like 5 times.
    3. I shouldn't have bought 6-pound weights
    4. I'm skeered of level 2!
  • KCHernandez1981
    KCHernandez1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Dibbed
    Dibbed Posts: 2
    Options
    Today was my first day of 30DS. I'm pretty sure I died at one point.

My takeaway:

1. I gotta do this in the morning bc doing it after a full day is not going to work.
    2. I'm really out of shape. I had to stop like 5 times.
    3. I shouldn't have bought 6-pound weights
    4. I'm skeered of level 2!

Level 2 is awesome fun ;)
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    I tried the tape last year and definitely lost inches. I absolutely hated level 2, it was a bit too much for my wrists and I actually found it harder than level 3. in fact level 3 is by far my favourite.
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm not fit at all and still have sore hips from having my son will the results still happen if I took a gentler approach?
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hotllamarama
    hotllamarama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Question: I have 30 Day Shred.. Haven't attempted it in a year or so... But how do you guys log it into your exercise? I know it's going to kick my butt and I don't want to deplete all my calories.
  • lavender_fairie
    Options
    Yes, how do we even begin to estimate burn? I logged it under aerobics bc I had no idea.
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Question: I have 30 Day Shred.. Haven't attempted it in a year or so... But how do you guys log it into your exercise? I know it's going to kick my butt and I don't want to deplete all my calories.
    I was told to log it as cardio with 150 cal per workout.

My own burns are slightly higher but then again I didn't workout for years.
    I'm 5'9, weigh 150lbs and my fitness level was non-existent. For level 1 I burned in the beginning 195 and after 14 days only 160cal. I started level 2 a few days ago and right now burn between 190 - 210cals and I am not even able to make it through without breaks.
  • lavender_fairie
    Options
    Thanks! I am happy about those stats for a burn. Those are some hard-earned burnt calories!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

It's best if you use a Heart Rate monitor - I'd suggest the Polar Ft4 if you want something cheaper and basic - there's a great deal here:

http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/polar-ft4f-bronze-h1.html

Everyone is different. Depending on your level of activity, healthy, weight, height - you will burn a different amount of calories than someone else.
  • tamika920
    tamika920 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These pics and stories are great motivation for me. I am on day 3 of the 30DS.
  • chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sonoli
    Sonoli Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have done 18 days so far, so this mean I'm on level 2/day 8, but I don't think I look any different. I don't have much body fat, I weigh around 54 kg, which is about 119 pounds and I am 170 cm height. I gave birth 3 times, my youngest is only 4 months old and I didn't put much weigh during pregnancy, but obviously my tummy is not very firm.
    I only wish to loose about 2 kg, because 52 is my standard weigh and I want to look more toned really, but I think the 30 days shred is not the best way for me. So far I lost 0.5 kg, which is practically nothing, and I feel uncomfortable in my favourite jeans because now it's too tight on my upper legs. Uhh! I do feel good overall, so I will definitely finish this dvd but I have my doubts in terms of big results for me.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Some yumtastic 30ds folks out there. Props!
  • mummy1981
    Options
    Hey, have you started the 30 day shred.
    Have my copy, so looking to starting too.

Good luck
  • jbco
    jbco Posts: 1
    Options
    I am notorious for starting diets and then stopping after a week or so because I don't see results. I know that diet and exercise take time. I am just very impatient. But this time is different. I know I need to wait and be patient and stick with it. Thankfully I have taken pictures over the last year during my fitness/weight struggles.

I just started the 30 DS for probably the 3rd time, but this time I am keeping a food journal. It really is making me stick with eating decent. If I don't want to admit I ate something I don't eat it because I don't want to have to add it to my journal.

The first pic is from June 2012.
    The second pic is from January 2013.
    The third pic is my first day of the 30DS in October 2013
    The last pic is from today, October 2013, 8 days into the 30DS and 14days into my food journal.

June2012front2_zpsa3ca03f7.jpg

Jan2013front_zps4f40ac34.jpg

Oct2013front_zps905ed6ef.jpg

IMG_4140_zps3177ceb0.jpg
  • caseyheather123
    Options
    Inspiring results! We need more posts! I just started 30DS today guess I need to take my before pic. :-)
  • KitBlacKat
    Options
    Inspiring results! We need more posts! I just started 30DS today guess I need to take my before pic. :-)

I started yesterday too :)
    I was dying, but today has been really better! My legs are totally out haha
    Your pics are very inspiring, I hope to get these wonderful results!
  • stacywacy
    stacywacy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!