Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure if it was Carly, or Stephanie that changed it- I miss episodes all the time, and it's not really TOO hard to catch up, but seriously - Vivian needs to go, maybe she can be framed for EJ's attempted murder. lol
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    It def was not Stephanie that changed the paternity test. She was going to, but found out it had already changed before she got to it. They are making it look like it was Carly....I don't know...??? But yeah, it's Philip's baby. Oh great - another Corky. LOL Corky? Who the hell was Corky? I don't ever remember Philip having a Corky baby then giving it up, do you guys? LOL

Yeah, the whole Vivan burying someone alive AGAIN is dumb. Snoozer.

So I guess EJ will miraculously recover and probably get amnesia and not remember anything he has done.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    It def was not Stephanie that changed the paternity test. She was going to, but found out it had already changed before she got to it. They are making it look like it was Carly....I don't know...??? But yeah, it's Philip's baby. Oh great - another Corky. LOL Corky? Who the hell was Corky? I don't ever remember Philip having a Corky baby then giving it up, do you guys? LOL

Yeah, the whole Vivan burying someone alive AGAIN is dumb. Snoozer.

So I guess EJ will miraculously recover and probably get amnesia and not remember anything he has done.

what do you mean, another corky???? phillip having a corky baby??
  • wannabthatgirl
    Options
    I am not sure if changing the results was Stephanie or Carly.....remember Phillip had been on the phone alot with someone about getting those results changed....Who know's though.

MrsBojangles- I totally missed Phillip every having a baby too. I never knew anything until he mentioned it too Chloe or Melanie that one day at the docks? I can't remember who it was but ya, never knew anything about it!

I wonder if its bad of me to have wanted to see Sami and Ej together? They're both so crooked and miserable I was really hoping they would just bite the bullet and still get married. hahaha. Oh well. I am sure if he's not "Dead" now one day in the years too come of DOOL they will surely find themselves back together....thats how it goes. LOL
  • Mina133842
    Options
    jnel17- I almost was hoping the same thing- they can both be a little devious, even if I am a Sami fan, I kinda thought her and EJ could "make a life together." I do love Rafe, but wonder about him getting mixed up with Sami sometimes - poor guy... lol
  • wannabthatgirl
    Options
    jnel17- I almost was hoping the same thing- they can both be a little devious, even if I am a Sami fan, I kinda thought her and EJ could "make a life together." I do love Rafe, but wonder about him getting mixed up with Sami sometimes - poor guy... lol

AND now she shot him, lol.....wonder what will be made of that?! LOL
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I'm sure they'll figure it out, and she'll have to do some sort of jail thing, maybe he'll have amnesia and will be her lawyer - lol
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So, ive been gone for a few months....but im still watchin days, of course!!! i just read some of the posts on here...lmao!!! this show is sooo stupid, but i HAVE to watch it everyday!!! I'm soooooooo glad the damn secret is out about ej, omg!!! and...geez, did u see the bullet wound to his head...please....if he woulda been shot in the head there woulda been blood everywhere and blood spatter, but no, ej just had a small red spot on his head and apparantly since his head was next to the pillow compressing it, he's miraculously still alive!!!!! if i recall, his head was not next to the pillow on the wounded side. since ejs on his death bed, is this gna be the chance to get the chad secret out in the open??? and sammys sooo stupid!! why did she take the gun and throw it in the river?? she shoulda wiped it off and put it in his hand so it looked like he shot himself. i wonder what this story line is going to lead to. and, is anyone else just sick of vivian, and now shes got this new idea to bury maggie alive, WTF!!! she needs a f'n hobby!!!!!!

I'm so glad chloe finally thinks she is carrying daniels baby....this is so stupid too. the day she found out, bam, all of a sudden she had a pregnancy bump!! seriously??? i think theres a couple of ppl who could've changed the results. they made it seem like everybody did it tho. i think it was either phillip or carly.....god shes ugly!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, i cant believe i watch this show!!!!!

OMG you took all of the word right out of my mouth. I haven't logged on to MFP for a while but I came on today because I have no one else to talk to about Days. HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • tasha30
    Options
    Hope is CRAZY and so is Bo for trying to be there for her..

Sami was a dummy for throwing the gun away. EJ was already going to kill himself, she should have made it seem like a suicide attempt (not that Im condoning murder :devil: ) Somehow I KNEW EJ wasn't going to die, then when he wakes up he's not going to even know who shot him. Sami's gonna be all paranoid when she is pretty much in the clear.

Chloe is a tramp and I cant wait to the secret comes out. Stephanie needs to have her butt kicked for getting involved in this. She's gonna lose Nathan anyway by continuously having the Techy guy in their home. Nathans gonna run off to Melanie eventually, they are always giving each other the googly eyes, and he's gonna end up telling Mel that Philip cheated to make her volunerable..

And what's up with whats-her-face plotting to harm Maggie? Why isn't she in JAIL for trying to kill Melanie? HA!

I didn't know anything about Chad being Stefano's... WOW!!
  • fooja
    Options

Sami was a dummy for throwing the gun away. EJ was already going to kill himself, she should have made it seem like a suicide attempt (not that Im condoning murder :devil: ) Somehow I KNEW EJ wasn't going to die, then when he wakes up he's not going to even know who shot him. Sami's gonna be all paranoid when she is pretty much in the clear.

Chloe is a tramp and I cant wait to the secret comes out. Stephanie needs to have her butt kicked for getting involved in this. She's gonna lose Nathan anyway by continuously having the Techy guy in their home. Nathans gonna run off to Melanie eventually, they are always giving each other the googly eyes, and he's gonna end up telling Mel that Philip cheated to make her volunerable..

And what's up with whats-her-face plotting to harm Maggie? Why isn't she in JAIL for trying to kill Melanie? HA!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk why stephanie is being so nosy, but its really stupid! she needs to calm her *kitten* down! she cant lie at all, when nathan questions her and shes lying she goes off and rambles and she cant look at him either. and she is stupid for having Ian in her apt all the time....why cant they take the laptop to his place???? lol, its not like its a desk top computer!! and its soooooooo lame that ian can break thru all of these security walls, please!! its so obvious that nathan and melanie will get together, and possibly phillip and chloe....poor steph will have to hook up with ian i guess!! and this stupid thing with vivian is just ridiculous, omg!! i cant believe victor doesnt know what shes doing, he seems to know everything else. kinda like when stefano didnt know that ej kidnapped sydney, but yet stefano knows about everything else that goes on!! vivian is always hanging out in the mosoleum, wtf??!!! i dont even watch that, i fast fwd thru it!!
  • fooja
    Options

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk why stephanie is being so nosy, but its really stupid! she needs to calm her *kitten* down! she cant lie at all, when nathan questions her and shes lying she goes off and rambles and she cant look at him either. and she is stupid for having Ian in her apt all the time....why cant they take the laptop to his place???? lol, its not like its a desk top computer!! and its soooooooo lame that ian can break thru all of these security walls, please!! its so obvious that nathan and melanie will get together, and possibly phillip and chloe....poor steph will have to hook up with ian i guess!! and this stupid thing with vivian is just ridiculous, omg!! i cant believe victor doesnt know what shes doing, he seems to know everything else. kinda like when stefano didnt know that ej kidnapped sydney, but yet stefano knows about everything else that goes on!! vivian is always hanging out in the mosoleum, wtf??!!! i dont even watch that, i fast fwd thru it!!
  • fooja
    Options
    omg, i love what brady is doing to vivian!!! so f'n hilarious!!! its about time!! i wonder where this story will lead......
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I hate how they're all going to implicate Will in EJ's shooting- cause you know Sami will admit she did it to protect him. Wouldn't it be nice if Kate said SHE did it to protect Will?! She never would if she knew it was Sami though..
  • tasha30
    Options
    OMG I have missed the last few days, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I will make sure to watch it today after work.!
  • tasha30
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fooja
    Options
    oh boy......where do i start!!! lol!!! i like what brady has done with vivian, but now that nicole knows i think its gonna start to suck. and im so pissed about this crap with ej, remembering everything but faking the memory loss. i had a feeling this would happen. this story is gonna drag out and be stupid, i can see it already. i wonder how long sammi's gonna have to pretend that her and ej are married. i hope kate tells her that ej's faking it. the story lines are kind of boring right now.
  • fooja
    Options
    what happened to everybody????
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    We're all waiting for something worth talking about to happen on our beloved Days! LOL

I love that Victor left Vivian in the casket!

I had read a while ago that Raef's sister was going to get killed by a hit and run. I wonder who hit her...??? Sammi? Raef?
  • Mina133842
    Options
    wonder who has the video of Sami's confession?! and who they're going to extort with it. Sami, or EJ, or both- and what's with Nicole and Sidney again - is she going to try and steal her away again?
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    I always thought it was weird that she got out of jail and suddenly had no desire to see her.

Do you think Grandma Brady changed the paternity test? I can't imagine how - she is a few cards shy of a full deck! LOL Well at least her acting is!