What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• Rosieannaxo
    Options
    Something easy to pack and eat on the subway: Sara lee's 40 calorie bread with two tablespoons of PB2 chocolate with a side of Stacy's naked pita chips :)
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    3/4c rice
    1/2c black beans
    3-4Tbs homemade garden salsa
    all mixed in a bowl.

I wanted some chicken too, but didn't have any.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    My lunch today was deeeeelish! ^_^

In one tupperware I mixed up a tuna salad made of tuna, light mayo, quinoa, sundried tomatoes, green onions, and caramelized white onions.

In a second (larger tupperware) I tossed in 2 cups of chopped spinach, some pumpkin seeds, chopped cucumbers, and feta cheese.

When lunch rolled around I dumped the tuna salad into the larger tupperware, added a spoonful of dressing, and shook it until it was AWESOME.

i am going to try this but with mashed chickpea instead of tuna (veg). sounds like good combination of foods!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I went easy today with a can of Progresso light beef pot roast soup and a gala apple

lunch twins! mine was the light vegetable though lol
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I had some bison and beef chili this afternoon. :)
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey sandwich on wheat bread, medium honey crisp apple, yoplait Greek key lime yogurt.
  • mloumason
    mloumason Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    turkey sandwich, romaine lettuce, red onion, cream cheese, whole cranberry sauce
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Leftover Domino's pizza :laugh:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Lean On Me Quiche (2) & Steam Fresh Frozen Broccoli & Cheddar.

I also had some Popchips Nacho tortilla chips.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic loaded mashed potatoes- (with organic bacon, chives, raw cheddar, & greek yogurt)

❤ water
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    2 oz of leftover beef brisket, 4 slices of tomato with salt. I snack frequently so I try to keep lunch small.
    Dinner is homemade Chicken & Lima Bean Soup with crackers.
    Since I was making the soup this morning before I went to work (I work evenings), I had soup for breakfast, too.

Snacks? Oh, well, there was the 12 ritz crackers with homemade pico de gallo that was right after breakfast, then the apple, the cottage cheese and fruit, the LUNA bar (choc & coconut), and yogurt. Oh yeah, and coffee with cream and cocoa. Too much?
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Poblano pepper stuffed with chicken & cheese. Cooked with an avocado crema on top. Plus a small salad w/ ranch dressing.

OMG, my stomach just complained bitterly about the soup I plan to have!!!!!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic vegan banana mango green smoothie- (sweetened with 2 organic medjool dates)

❤ 14 organic walnut halves
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    2 pieces tempura-battered fish
    Salad with Italian dressing
    Steamed corn on the cob

All in all -
    401 calories, 31g carbs, 35g protein, 15g fat
  • septembergrrl
    septembergrrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad (tuna, low-fat mayo, mustard, chopped pickle & celery) on whole wheat with a slice of swiss cheese, then candy corn for dessert.

It was not my healthiest day. But now all the candy corn is out of the house, so I'll stop eating it!
  • mycocoabubbles
    mycocoabubbles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had a 7 oz steak and italian steamable veggies from green giant. It was amazing. It had my full for the rest of the day. I just ate a fruit cup for dinner.
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today I have baked beans, frozen vegie mix with a couple slices of ham plus a 100g yoghurt.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I had half a whole wheat, roast beef, swiss, lettuce & tomato sammich, with a dab of mustard, and a healthy harvest strawberry applesauce.
  • eylia
    eylia Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Veggie soup; mostly pureed cauliflower with broccoli, zucchini, onion, a little bit of potato and leftover ham.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I had steamed kale and lentils with chopped carrots and onions, stir-fried in a little olive oil with Cajun seasoning.

Oops, forgot the butternut squash.