What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For my lunch tomorrow I packed a random salad : spinach, tomato, green beans, pinto beans, tuna, peas, salsa and Parmesan
    and for a snack I packed some freeze dried fruit and mini wheat crackers
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork sandwich and some potato wedges lightly seasoned.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic grilled chicken caprese quesadilla- (made w/homemade organic spinach tortilla)

❤ water

❤ 2 organic medjool dates

❤ 5 large organic green olives
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Leftover baked veggie "omelet" and a homemade biscuit with butter.
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A can of Light Progresso Chicken Vegetable Rotinni soup with 5 reduced fat keebler club crackers. 210 calories BABEHHHH!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Two sunny side up eggs on toast aaand a chicken breast. Protein.
  • amymalloch
    Options
    I had a cut up rotisserie chicken breast on spinach, iceberg, and arugula salad with red onions, dried cranberries, homemade caesar dressing and some balsamic vinegar.
  • mazamarie
    Options
    Mexican chicken and bean soup and bagel with Philadelphia light cream cheese Sprng onion and cracked black pepper, Muller light toffee yogurt
  • SashaFarrelly
    Options
    tuna, low fat mayo, lettuce and cucumber tortilla:) yum!
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Honey-soy chicken stir-fry with onion and carrot, served over brown rice :bigsmile:
  • lets_fly_away
    Options
    Lightly salted rice cake and 1 tbsp home made pb also a cup of green tea
  • curvey_lady
    Options
    I had an orange bell pepper (raw) stuffed with avacado and sliced tomatoe - this is my new favorite food! and a package of baked gold fish.
  • Penny_Harrison
    Penny_Harrison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    just polished off my home made chicken chilli, ground chicken, taco seasoning (lazy way LOL) onions and red kidney beans, YUMMO!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Not exactly healthy but I had lasagna
  • robinsondel
    Options
    roasted red, yellow, and orange bell peppers with minced garlic and onions. No butter or oil, that I put over chicken while I baked it. Then sliced up the chicken into strips. Sort of like the stuff that goes in a fajita, but not wrap, just eating the chicken and veggies. Really tasty and under 400 calories
  • stb1234
    stb1234 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Discovered when I warm up my rice wrap and let it cool it makes neat crunchy chips haha

So i will be having rice wrap chips with tomato, jalapenos, cheese, lettuce and salsa! (Improvised nachos)
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic baked spicy sweet potato wedges- (with homemade organic honey mustard)

❤ water

❤ banana

❤ 5 organic large green olives
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken thigh, zucchini, cauliflower, sweet potato and brown rice...warmed up leftovers and sooo good!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Pan seared white fish and cocktail sauce with a mix of green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and onions in garlic butter.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I skip lunch on my work days.