What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• becausemexico
    becausemexico Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this yet, but I'm going to try it soon. Cauliflower rice, turkey meatballs, and beans. A friend of mine made a delicious (but unhealthy version today) and I'm dying to make it (healthier of course :) )
  • ndwildbill
    ndwildbill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    OK, not particularly healthy, but I worked it in. Whopper junior no cheese, baby carrots, navel orange.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I made a no yolk egg salad sandwich with spinach and green onions.
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I will be having a veggie lasagna. I made a tray of it, cut it up and froze it so I had pieces ready to go for quick lunches. I used tofu to make the ricotta "cheese" and threw in a bunch of veggies. I went easy on the mozzarella cheese too.
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm having a lean hamburger steak with baked maple and brown sugar butternut squash and half of a multi-grain sandwich thin toasted.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    8oz. chicken boob with adobo seasoning
    4oz roast sweet potato
    8oz broccoli
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Avocado slices 3oz turkey on multigrain bread with lettuce and redpepper
  • itsCheek
    itsCheek Posts: 104
    Options
    I moved into a new office building without a microwave or fridge. So my new lunch is 2 slices of Ezekiel sesame bread, organic crunchy peanut butter, and sliced banana (inside the sammy).
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    A Denny's Grand Slam and sausage and gravy... :D
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sashimi (tuna, salmon, red snapper)
    Bonzai roll (white rice and fish and avocado)
    Mixed Japanese style cucumber salad with cukes, seaweed salad, fake crab, shrimp and octopus ...
    iceberg salad with ginger dressing...
    TOTAL cals of 700.

Cals so far today, under 1,000.

Dinner tonight will be subway salad or turkey sandwich to keep me under my goal of 1,890 cals per day.

I try to stay at 1,500 cals per day this week to see what happens. Not sure I can lose weight at the suggested 1,890 cals per day from myfitnesspal.
  • caseygrant90
    caseygrant90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Perdue Lightly Breaded Chicken, 140 calories per serving and they're DELICIOUS! Dip it in some BBQ sauce, mmmm..... And I had a small brownie! Not too shabby.
  • lililand38
    Options
    Link pie with lettuce salad.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Chili and Curry cook-off at work today, so I went with ....

Tastings of Chili! And Curry! Plus a little rice, a roll, and a couple of bites of the pie I made. I had to make sure it was edible, you see.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic pecan butter & blackberry chia jam sandwich- (all homemade)

❤ water

❤ banana

❤ 5 organic large green olives
  • tifferz_91
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic lemon matcha chia fresca- (sweetened with organic raw coconut nectar)

❤ banana

❤ homemade organic herb-roasted red baby potatoes
  • tifferz_91
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic hot lemon mint white tea- (sweetened with organic raw honey)
  • mimitjebben
    Options
    I had a cup of Progresso Chicken and Dumpling soup with saltine crackers.
  • betrishy
    betrishy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I had a chicken salad sandwich with Cinnamon Raisin Ezel 4:9 bread so yummy!
    4 oz of chicken breast shredded with 1 table spoon mayo and mustard topped with spinach leaves! And a bowl of steam califlower! Ohh and 20 grams of dark chocolate!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken noodle soup.

Broth
    Seasoned Salt
    Parsley
    Carrots
    Onions
    Chicken
    Egg Noodles

4 Cups
  • struggeling53
    struggeling53 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stir fried vegetables with ground pork, wrapped in a lettuce leaf with home made salsa...apple for desert. I usually have 4 or 5 of these wraps, and yes I do put cheese and onions on them...yummo...and I have lost 75 pounds by learning to eat right...