Whats bothering you today...post your complains away!!!

Options

Replies

• robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Today's high temp is 32.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    People who say they have no time to:
    - work out
    - find a job
    - fix healthy meals

But, they can spend 8 hours a day on Facebook, MFP or surfing the internet.

Thumper, are you spying on me??! :wink:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    TOO DAMN COLD
    *pout*
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    my dh just did me a favor by buying me a panera blueberry muffin!??!?!?!?! wth?!?!?
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I love my working environment. I get to hear the owner yell from one end of the office to the other every 2 minutes while I am on the phone or working on a file and then the accounting lady sitting right outside my office yelling in Thai all day while I am on the phone. I finally slammed the door today and they all looked at me like I was crazy.....

Last week the accounting lady deducted me being late from my paycheck when I am on salary.

Thank god I have a interview tomorrow.....
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    How my employer has no HR and his sister the accounting lady plays HR. Started to get smart with me and *****ing at me when I asked if I could see our medical and dental plan coverage before I fill this stuff out. She starts with "I gave it to you last week....", no actually all you gave me was the app, nothing more, then I get "oh well it's too late anyways, why it take you so long?"

Well when you dont tell me when you need it back I figure it's no rush, if it was a rush you would tell me when the deadline was "HR LADY!"

God I so badly wanted to as Wayne Brady would say "Choka*****"......I am writing down every time some bs like this happens and I swear they push my buttons enough.

The owner makes racist and sexual comments dam near every meeting we have.
  • nicolab806
    Options
    What is bothering me today is what the hell to eat when you have high blood pressure and is now problems with your sugar level. I am completely frustrated with this whole thing! I don't know what to eat anymore.
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need motivation! I can't find it within :(
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ahmmm....how much time have you got to read? The list is endless!!!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I cant find any friends on here to actually give me support. I have 2 friends that do comment me and thats it. I just deleted people from my list because I always comment to them and give them motivation and support but I dont get that back. I NEED that support and motivation as well and its really discouraging to not get that.

Ok rant over.

SAME! Friend request sent...
    I need motivation! I can't find it within :(

SAME!!
  • christineyel
    Options
    My complaint is that I don't feel like doing *kitten* today. I would like to sit here at my desk and eat a big greasy burger with bacon on it. I would also like fries.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    My huge bother for the day is I'm about to go on vacation on Wednesday morning to Mexico for a friend's wedding. All the other girls that are going are pretty tiny. I'm super self conscious and dreading the entire vacation. I know I shouldn't compare myself but I do anyways.

So sick of being the fat girl.

Argh! I don't know if that's a pirate noise or a frustrated noise!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    My complaint is that I don't feel like doing *kitten* today. I would like to sit here at my desk and eat a big greasy burger with bacon on it. I would also like fries.

This sounds perfect right now - as I complain about not being a skinny girl lol
  • brittvondiesel
    Options
    i have to write an essay on frankenstein which i only read the spark notes for. i have to do a power point, balence a budget and do an exam. all of which will take me over 8 hrs. and are anywhere from 2-6 weeks late. then i have to do all of this weeks homework.

i work to much and have a crappy job. its full time and im trying to finish highschool

im snowed in, and have one cig left.

i dont know how to get the myfitnesspal app on my blackberry.

i keep having nightmares about zombies

im completly worried about money. i have to pay 300 to fix my car next week. and i have to pay for my own college and braces. yep ima be that 19yr old with braces..

i weigh myself everyday. today i gained 2.4 lbs :noway:

phew thanks for letting me get that off my chest

I feel your pain... two jobs... 60+ hours a week... 30 years old and getting braces in January
  • linzchapates
    Options
    People who ask for my advice, then they don't follow my advice and whine and cry about how they should have taken my advice... Shut up, shut up please!
  • brittvondiesel
    Options

Same for me... Add a pumpkin pie milkshake too! ;)
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    I'm trying to bleach the old black hair dye out of the bottom of my hair AND IT WON'T LEAVE
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    i really just want a weed eater to work like it supposed to
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    I'm trying to bleach the old black hair dye out of the bottom of my hair AND IT WON'T LEAVE
    getting rid of black is a total pain
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My coworker being a complete ***** via the safety of email. The worse part is that I'm in the facilities dept so i have to turn the other cheek.