Whats bothering you today...post your complains away!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• lgumert
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to feed three people on $25 for the week! And one of them is a teenager who refuses to eat beans!
  • breanazank
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend broke up; his roommate, who is also my coworker... hates me now.

FUN DAY AT THE OFFICE.

Annnnd, I still have to go over to his house on my break to get all my things. Awesome!
  • Yodifer
    Options
    hot water tank blew over night, had to take a cold shower =(
  • Yodifer
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to feed three people on $25 for the week! And one of them is a teenager who refuses to eat beans!

breakfast dinner $5.00 - make 2 meals (pancake mix $3.00, eggs $2.00)
    spaghetti/hamburger (noodles $1.00 cheap sauce $1.00 ground beef for meatballs $4.00) $6
    baked chicken breast ($6.00) and alfredo ($1.00) $7.00
    baked ziti $5 (noodles $1.00 sauce (cheap stuff) $1.00 mozzarella cheese $2.00

TOTAL $23

also check with your local food pantry they might be able to help out with the pasta and stuff, and if you have an Aldi's nearby you could probably make the $25 go further.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I broke a tooth over the weekend. Got in to see the dentist this morning and she pulled out 1/4 of the tooth (the broken part) and scheduled me for a root canal later this afternoon. I tried to eat a little bit of lunch earlier, but half my mouth was too numb to feel anything. Now the anesthesia has worn off and HOLY HELL it hurts! I guess today is my fasting day. :sad:
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has been sick and sounds like a dying animal while he sleeps which is keeping me up.

Our house is really small so even with him on the couch and our bedroom door shut, I can still hear him.

I go to bed early just to be woken up three hours later when he finally goes to bed.

I feel like a walking dead person. I don't think I've slept more than 2 hours straight for weeks.

The lack of sleep makes me feel like I'm going to drop dead.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    hot water tank blew over night, had to take a cold shower =(

Ours blew last Wednesday and is being replaced tomorrow BUT I've not been able to shower at home ( thank heavens for the gym!)I have to wash my face in cold water at night and the water pressure is so low my dishwasher won't work so I'm playing pioneer woman and boiling water to hand wash my dishes. Tired of it and hate that it will be $2000 to fix it! ( I also can't do laundry because of the water pressure!).

AND my son lost his cellphone so I can't talk to him at college!

Rant over, thank you.
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    While in the shower this morning I washed my hair with herbal essence and didn't have anywhere near the experience that they do on the commercial.
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am having severe pain in my jaw..........either from a tooth a recently had worked on or from my trigeminal neuralgia. I will be blessed if I find out Wednesday that it is a tooth and NOT my trigeminal neuralgia. I am just not ready to take the next step with this disease and have brain surgery. I pray it's the tooth! I couldn't even TOUCH my left lower teeth or the left side of my tongue with a toothbrush this morning! I just had to brush everywhere else and then soak in peroxide. :cry:
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    A quiz I am not ready for, whole milk cravings, YES it MUST be whole milk! Knees aching, tired, getting a sty in my eye, didn't work out well enough today...need I go on?
  • ummmmm84
    ummmmm84 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What's really angered me today was the idiots on the road and traveling across the country (wales to England). Then looking at what I'm working that nudged my annoyance up a gear then I put on half a pound so that was the icing on the cake.
    I could have eaten loads over the weekend and made some really bad chooses instead I stuck to it except for this evening and still bloody put on half a pound.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    When any chick in my fitness class crowds in, invades my space, and takes MY SPOT on the gym floor if I was there first and then proceeds to not be very considerate of making room for others. Someone did this in class today.

HEY. I got to this class way before your little *kitten* did, enjoy this nice front kick and have a nice trip through the studio mirror!
  • Rnk21391
    Rnk21391 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My complaint is I feel like my family is falling apart, and I am not sure I can fix the problems between my SO and I. I am so tired of feeling down about myself all the time. I feel down about everything these days really. And because I am so stressed out about everything and I'm a stay at home mom, I feel like I take things out on my 2 1/2 year old daughter way to much. Which makes me feel like a failure even more. :(
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    The colour correction I've just done on my hair is not getting rid of all the red pigment :angry:
  • babydocDO
    Options
    I hate tendinitis. It makes it so hard to run, but I keep pushing through it.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The thought of having to return to work on Monday. :(