Options

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    131. =( but is is coming on toward the most wonderful time of the month. here's hoping some of that is water
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good morning....:yawn:

134 today.....I weighed 133 earlier in the week, I´ve had a pretty high sodium intake the last few days, so I´m hoping it´s water and I´ll have a big loss next week.

I need to start watching that sodium. I love salt way too much for my own good.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This week is the PERFECT example of why I don't get upset right away when I see a gain on the scale. Last week I weighed in and was up 2.4lbs! But this week I'm down 4.2!! My body always seems to do that.

So ladies, if you know you're doing everything right, or even if you're not :wink: , just focus each day on making healthy choices and the number on the scale will work itself out.
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Uggghhh ladies - terrible week
    I've been throwing up the past 2 days...doctor thinks it's a virus of some sort....anyway not gonna log this week, only just getting back to eating and hardly have the energy to leave the house let alone exercise...no idea what this will have done to my body. Anyhoo will have a major read through all the posts this week and catch up on what you've all been up to.
    Hoping to be back on track next week...AND *fingers crossed* moving house a week today...eeee!!

Lots of love to the lovely pin ups

xx
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Still the same this week--no loss.

Congrats to the girls that have lost so far! You ROCK! :flowerforyou:

Dani
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    135 today. I was around 133.5 all last week after my weigh in on Monday. I imagine it's due to our Halloween party. Monday always seems to be my heaviest day. :ohwell:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups!

144 lbs

Congrats to everyone for another great week.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups!

144 lbs

Congrats to everyone for another great week.

Karen

Glad to see your weight is going back down! :flowerforyou:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm sure it might of been down a little more but I had a very nice weekend, food wise and all that sodium!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    272 today.

Actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I only gained two pounds. Blah. >.<
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups! I'm down...woo hoo...

Today i weighed in at 148.8 lbs. Finally going back in the right direction!!
  • audiophile
    Options
    Hello, sweeties!

This week has been HECTIC! Sooo much college work I kinda skipped lunch... then snacked when I got home. Hm.

Anyhow, I had a bit of a dilemma. Last week, I weighed myself, at first, it said 133.4, but I always weigh myself at least three times to get a fairly accurate result (best two out of three ;) - or in last week's case, best three out of five). so, the 'result' weight was 132.4 (as recorded last week), however, upon weighing myself this week, it said I was 133.0

This could be either classed as a gain or (if I was to be dishonest with myself - and as some may know, hone4sty is my new policy!) a loss. I'm going with gain.

So, I gained 0.6lbs this week, and I now weigh 133.0lbs. :) thanks for reading! Congrats to the 'losers' this week!

And to the gainers, don't worry, we'll do better this week!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!!

I weighed in at 175.8 which means that I have now officially met my first mini-goal!! I am very very excited about it!! Our infertility appointment is next tuesday so I am going to try to do everything right this week (except next saturday at a friends Halloween party) so that I have the lowest possible weight for this appointment! If I could be less than 174.4 I would no longer be obese and that would be fantastic!! Thats only 1.4 pounds this week, so it is totally do-able!
  • Kristin77
    Options
    ARGH! I've stayed the same as last week! But at least I haven't gained.
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I only lost .3 lbs. :( So I'm at 148.7. I'm only 1 pound away from being in my "normal" weight range. I hope I am there by next week!
    PS- how many weeks will this group last? I love it!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looking wonderful so far ladies!
  • rahrahretro
    Options
    i just joined mfp is it to late to join here??
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    SW: 148.2
    LW: 146.0
    CW: 145.6

Not as much as I was hoping for, but at least it is a loss.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    i just joined mfp is it to late to join here??

Just send me your current weight, weigh-in here with us on Mondays, and chat all week long. :flowerforyou: